Two years since start of the Libyan uprising

Two years since start of the Libyan uprising

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
18 Feb 13
1 edit

The currency with Gaddafi's face on it to be withdrawn, starting this week, and it is to be replaced with notes depicting Libyan history, the struggle for freedom, and the regional/cultural diversity of the country.

Moves
18 Feb 13

Originally posted by FMF
The currency with Gaddafi's face on it to be withdrawn, starting this week, and it is to be replaced with notes depicting Libyan history, the struggle for freedom, and the regional/cultural diversity of the country.
Rebranding. I wonder who their advisers are. Let's see what happens.

jb

Moves
18 Feb 13

Originally posted by FMF
Will the new currency show pics of F111 ardvarks?

w

Moves
19 Feb 13
1 edit

I have the currency in my hand. On the back there is a picture of Obama having Gaddafi in a head lock and kicking him in the groin......or is that a picture of the US ambassador left there to die. I can't really be sure.

Houston, Texas

Moves
20 Feb 13

Originally posted by FMF
Excellent