1. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    05 Nov '20 20:52
    Is Trump really going through the courts at the moment trying to get the vote counting stopped?

And, if so, how can anyone support a man who is trying to take away the democratic rights of people?
  2. Joined
    22 Sep '20
    Moves
    05 Nov '20 20:541 edit
    He wants to see if dead people voted.
    Or out of state people....California... Voted in Nevada.

Etc etc.

Every vote should be checked for legitimacy.
    Regardless of the party involved.
  3. Standard memberLundos
    Back to basics
    About
    Moves
    05 Nov '20 21:13
    @cheesemaster said

Etc etc.

Lol. I'm sure one of your former iterations were loving the 'lib tears' from the 2016 elections when they claimed voter fraud/election interference back then.

This time it looks like everything is actually done according to the rules and the only people screaming fraud are Trump and his biggest bootlickers. You can find some really ridiculous manufactured and/or misleading content on YouTube and a lot of lazy, pathetic Trumpians screaming murder and inciting violence in the comments. It would be funny if it weren't so sad.
  4. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    05 Nov '20 21:16
    @cheesemaster said

Etc etc.

It’s funny that his lawyers aren’t targetting any State that voted for trump then, eh?
    Nothing irregular happened in those States?

You do realise it’s horse dung, don’t you?
  5. Subscribermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    05 Nov '20 21:18
    @trev33 said
    Is Trump really going through the courts at the moment trying to get the vote counting stopped?

And, if so, how can anyone support a man who is trying to take away the democratic rights of people?
    I don't know what Donald Trump is doing. I do know there are a great many here who don't either, but are making a great many claims about it.
  6. Standard memberLundos
    Back to basics
    About
    Moves
    05 Nov '20 21:19
    @trev33 said

It depends. The GOP 'leadership' will have to cut it's ties to Trump if he gets even more deranged and end up losing because it will lead to a very bad place for the US. If we get so far as the SC, then the US democracy should be over in it's current form no matter who ends up as president/despot.

The worst of the Trump supporters don't care. They've accepted obvious lies, bad behavior and childish tanTrumPs for four years. Truth, facts, freedom, and American patriotism are only words they use to make themselves feel better. They don't actually know what it means.
  7. Standard memberLundos
    Back to basics
    About
    Moves
    05 Nov '20 21:25
    @mchill said
    I don't know what Donald Trump is doing. I do know there are a great many here who don't either, but are making a great many claims about it.
    So far he's having another Twitter meltdown. What an absolute tool.
  8. Subscribermedullah
    Lover of History
    Northants, England
    Moves
    05 Nov '20 22:27
    Hi Treve

I don't have a political axe to grind in this (or anywhere else); i don't even vote in my own country's elections (England) at any level.

As I undersstand it there are two things at play. 1) there were a number of states where the counting was stopped when Trump was leading (source 21st Century Wire) then all of a sudden came in Blue. 2) a whistle blower has come forward that works for the postal service admitting that prefilled ballots were dated to make them look legitimate then slipped into the counting mechnism.
  9. Joined
    22 Sep '20
    Moves
    05 Nov '20 22:41
    ...hence...

Oh crap! Trump will win again!

Bring in those extra Biden votes!
  10. Standard memberspruce112358
    Democracy Advocate
    Moves
    05 Nov '20 23:12
    @trev33 said

First, the GOP tried to reprise the old 'Buttery Mails' trick with a fake laptop found in the bottom of a locked file cabinet in a disused basement lavatory with a sign 'Beware of the Leopard' on the door. But nobody bought that except Sean Hannity.

So then they tried 'Brooks Brothers Riot II' adding some long guns. But that didn't work that well because people taped pizza boxes to the windows and stubbornly kept counting.

Next stop: the Courts. The Courts will *not* be amused!
  11. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    05 Nov '20 23:43
    @trev33 said

Trev, we would like for you to use the words Freedom, Liberty, Independence or Self Reliance in a sentence, then we will listen to you. See first words in this sentence to see how to spell them.
    You see, that is what Trump is trying to protect. Whew.
  12. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    06 Nov '20 00:37
    @medullah said
    Hi Treve

I don't have a political axe to grind in this (or anywhere else); i don't even vote in my own country's elections (England) at any level.

As I undersstand it there are two things at play. 1) there were a number of states where the counting was stopped when Trump was leading (source 21st Century Wire) then all of a sudden came in Blue. 2) a whistle blower has c ...[text shortened]... t prefilled ballots were dated to make them look legitimate then slipped into the counting mechnism.
    Still more Republican fairy tales.
  13. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    06 Nov '20 00:44
    @averagejoe1 said
    Trev, we would like for you to use the words Freedom, Liberty, Independence or Self Reliance in a sentence, then we will listen to you. See first words in this sentence to see how to spell them.
    You see, that is what Trump is trying to protect. Whew.
    Rriiiiiigghhtt...

The only thing Trump is trying to protect is his own pasty white fat ass.
  14. Joined
    22 Sep '20
    Moves
    06 Nov '20 01:02
    Naughty girl 🙂
  15. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    06 Nov '20 02:314 edits
    @suzianne said
    Rriiiiiigghhtt...

The only thing Trump is trying to protect is his own pasty white fat ass.
    Good stuff, Suzianne. My debate society is having a member-guest debate next month, would you come as my guest? You will have them on the edge of their seats. But there is a restriction against using teleprompters, as does Biden at interviews, etc, I hope that will be acceptable to you.

You will probably find yourself questioned regarding self reliance, independence and liberty, so you might brush up on that. Oh, and on Freedom, too. The word 'fantasy' will probably be out of order, so you might want to refrain from that. Oh, you have to be over 15 years old, hope that is not a problem.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree