Trump's 5-Step Fascist Plan

Trump's 5-Step Fascist Plan

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
41d
1 edit

@averagejoe1 said
Why don't you step up to the plate and admit to the weaponization of the DOJ and FBI by Biden and his administration? If you do not admit to that, then I can not admit to any of the other democracy problems that you list. An easy one is mob rule, which is what you mean when you suggest ending the Electoral College. Pure madness.
So........weaponization?
"Weaponization of the DoJ and FBI" is YOUR party's dearest wish. It ain't happening yet. Going after criminals is not "weaponization" regardless of what your Orange Jesus spews out.

Oh, and BTW, "mob rule" isn't a thing, either. It's called majority rule, and you guys simply aren't the majority. Not any more.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
41d
1 edit

@averagejoe1 said
Yeah, the 'significance' would be a bit weighty if he did any such thing. Who are you, Chicken Little? The sky is fallling? TrumpHouse and you?
Trump will not even imagine such a thing. It protects real Americans, which is his number one priority. Recall Biden actually SWORE to protect Americans ,and is instead protecting non-Americans. He himself is violating the ...[text shortened]... ou are referring to.
The state of confusion of you dependents is becoming a bit of a kerfuffle.
When are you fools ever going to realize that DT doesn't give half a damn for you? He only cares about himself, and how much you dependents care about HIM.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
41d

@sleepyguy said
Of course not, heh. Oh brother.
Just send Trump all your money, k? That might get him to look in your direction for five seconds, maybe.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
41d

@averagejoe1 said
We don't need to be told what we need to buy.
No, but your party loves to tell everyone else what to buy.

Isn't your "cancel culture" still a thing?

Lake Como

Moves
41d

@suzianne said
"Weaponization of the DoJ and FBI" is YOUR party's dearest wish. It ain't happening yet. Going after criminals is not "weaponization" regardless of what your Orange Jesus spews out.

Oh, and BTW, "mob rule" isn't a thing, either. It's called majority rule, and you guys simply aren't the majority. Not any more.
51% could enslave the other 49% with majority rules. If there is no EC, that could theoretically happen. The 51% would in effect be a mob. If that is hard for you to understand, just pare down a society of 5000 people living in different hamlets, 800 here, 300 there. An electoral college makes it all fair. You libs love fair.

Lake Como

Moves
41d
1 edit

@suzianne said
When are you fools ever going to realize that DT doesn't give half a damn for you? He only cares about himself, and how much you dependents care about HIM.
Which of the 2 is more likely to protect the USA, Sue? Would Trump be standing aside right now watching these hordes come into our country? Picture Trump as a wimp. Oh, never mind, that is not possible is it?
And would you rather have a dependent kindaguy, or an independent swashbuckler?

Lake Como

Moves
41d

@suzianne said
Just send Trump all your money, k? That might get him to look in your direction for five seconds, maybe.
Litttle Sue, do you have any idea how much more money has been raised by the mummy Biden?

s
Democracy Advocate

Moves
41d

@averagejoe1 said
51% could enslave the other 49% with majority rules. If there is no EC, that could theoretically happen. The 51% would in effect be a mob. If that is hard for you to understand, just pare down a society of 5000 people living in different hamlets, 800 here, 300 there. An electoral college makes it all fair. You libs love fair.
That's not the EC. The EC doesn't pass laws to infringe on the rights of a minority.

The EC chooses a President and that's it. Win by 51% to 49% - there is no violation there. It's just a democratic choice.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
41d

@AverageJoe1
It would be a mob only if it was not YOUR party winning.
If YOU were winning, DEMOCRACY IS GREAT ISN'T IT.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
41d

@AverageJoe1
Oh, NOW you are jealous of Biden. I thought Biden was a crook?
So if folks donate to your fascist orange antiChrist, just politics but if Biden gets donations, CROOKED Biden.
I can't WAIT to see the look on your face when it turns out Biden IS the next POTUS.
X45 is a loser and can't even effectively run a company much less the most powerful nation on Earth. Yep, the whole world would be shaking in fear if X45 was in again.
Of course he is RUNNING on the idea of fear. Immigrants poisoning the blood of the nation, real presidential speech there. Copped directly from Hitler, funny how he says he knows nothing about Hitler when in fact he has a copy of Mein Kempf on his nightstand, eyewitnesses attested to that so just another Trump lie, one of tens of thousands.

Reepy Rastardly Guy

Dustbin of history

Moves
41d

@suzianne said
What makes you think I would send him money? What makes you think I even like the guy, or care one whit if he ever looks in my direction? All you have are uninformed assumptions which you hatefully spew, to fill some inner need I suppose. You are, I think, the most incurious wanly flickering dim bulb that has ever frequented this forum, and that is quite an achievement.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
40d

@Sleepyguy
Personally I never read any of your political preferences, but I see you called him uncouth narcissist which is being rather nice about it......

Lake Como

Moves
40d

@suzianne said
Trump visited the family and funeral of the officer killed by the american african who was out because Biden policy let him out. He lets them out like we let our hunting dogs out in SAalbama. Do you get that. little Sueher?
Trump Does give a damn, as evidenced by many of his caring gestures. Biden did not care. He does not care. Did not even make a phone call. No phone call to his lost wife and one-year old child. no call. Suzianne???? Since he is totally programmed by who-knows, the who-knows people are the ones who do not care.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
40d
1 edit

@AverageJoe1
Right, SO caring he threw paper towels at the Puerto Rico hurricane victims like that dude in Godfather putting dollar bills or equivalent in that death parade or whatever it was in the movie. Trump reminded me of that dude.
Right, Trump cares. Trump cares, yet another oxymoron. Moron that later.....

I guess this shows just how much he cares for our fallen war hero's:

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2020/09/trump-americans-who-died-at-war-are-losers-and-suckers/615997/

Lake Como

Moves
40d
1 edit

@sonhouse said
@AverageJoe1
Right, SO caring he threw paper towels at the Puerto Rico hurricane victims like that dude in Godfather putting dollar bills or equivalent in that death parade or whatever it was in the movie. Trump reminded me of that dude.
Right, Trump cares. Trump cares, yet another oxymoron. Moron that later.....

I guess this shows just how much he cares for our falle ...[text shortened]... atlantic.com/politics/archive/2020/09/trump-americans-who-died-at-war-are-losers-and-suckers/615997/
Take that to the paper towel forum! I am going to come there and whip your butt