Trump revokes HUD mortgage fee rate cut

Trump revokes HUD mortgage fee rate cut

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

w

Moves
23 Jan 17

Originally posted by Suzianne
Wrong. Read the OP again.

It would also have saved homeowners with current FHA mortgages about $500 a year. This would have directly helped many in the middle-class, the very people Trump called "my people". Fact is, he doesn't give a rip about them.
Since you are soooo concerned about the Middle Class, I would assume you are also outraged by Obamacare, which Bill Clinton called a "crazy scheme" that is destroying the Middle Class.

No? The hell you say.

The two party system is like two divorced sociopathic parents sharing custody of an abused child. Soon, the child will start to long for the other parent once again.

Sorry to interrupt Suzy, back to the narrative. Let's elect more "D"'s to office.

E

Moves
23 Jan 17
1 edit

One other thing, this is a loan insurance premium, which means if you pay down your loan, the premium goes away. How do I know? I did it. I stopped paying this insurance premium long ago on my home.

500 dollar number is based on a loan of 200k. If I was still paying that loan insurance premium I would have saved more like 125 dollars or about 11 dollars a month.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
23 Jan 17

Originally posted by Eladar
One other thing, this is a loan insurance premium, which means if you pay down your loan, the premium goes away. How do I know? I did it. I stopped paying this insurance premium long ago on my home.

500 dollar number is based on a loan of 200k. If I was still paying that loan insurance premium I would have saved more like 125 dollars or about 11 dollars a month.
Ok, great, thanks for proving my point.

So it IS "I got mine, screw you."

E

Moves
23 Jan 17

Originally posted by Suzianne
Ok, great, thanks for proving my point.

So it IS "I got mine, screw you."
No, it is pay down your loan and quit paying any fee.

w

Moves
23 Jan 17

Originally posted by Eladar
No, it is pay down your loan and quit paying any fee.
They owe Suzy that money and you are just to greedy to want to share it with her. ðŸ˜