2. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    13 Jul '20 03:011 edit
    @mghrn55 said
    Apparently, he aced drawing the clock.

Trump 2020 !! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
    All I've seen Trump do for the last 9 months is tweet, attack the Liberals, China, protestors, Biden, make speeches, plan his reelection strategy, and tell us this virus is a hoax. Now he's taking a cognitive test. Is this what we're paying him to do? When does he plan to start working?
  3. Germany
    Moves
    13 Jul '20 10:01
    @mchill said
    All I've seen Trump do for the last 9 months is tweet, attack the Liberals, China, protestors, Biden, make speeches, plan his reelection strategy, and tell us this virus is a hoax. Now he's taking a cognitive test. Is this what we're paying him to do? When does he plan to start working?
    These cognitive tests are commonly applied to test people of advanced age, especially when they are frail and in poor physical shape like Donald Trump, and if they, like Donald Trump, have shown extensive signs of mental decline and incoherent speech. According to the test results, Trump is not yet in the stage of advanced dementia.
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    13 Jul '20 16:13
    @KazetNagorra
    Not yet in the stage of ADVANCED dementia.........
  5. Joined
    09 Jan '20
    Moves
    13 Jul '20 18:11
    @sonhouse said
    @KazetNagorra
    Not yet in the stage of ADVANCED dementia.........
    Trump is only 4 years older than I am, stop making accusations , he sounds good to me.
    Biden on the other hand is definitely demented AF.
  6. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    13 Jul '20 19:05
    @dood111 said
    Trump is only 4 years older than I am, stop making accusations , he sounds good to me.
    Keep up the good work! Before you know it, you'll be able to tie your own shoes.
  7. Joined
    09 Jan '20
    Moves
    13 Jul '20 19:191 edit
    @handyandy said
    Keep up the good work! Before you know it, you'll be able to tie your own shoes.
    Lemmee know when you want to play a game and see who's cognitive skills are better.
  8. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    13 Jul '20 19:26
    @dood111 said
    Why does Trump even bring this stuff up ?
    Don't you even feel the slightest bit embarrassed about his behavior ?
    Stable genius ??? C'mon !!
    You don't think there's something wrong about someone who describes himself using that term ??
  9. Germany
    Moves
    13 Jul '20 20:20
    @dood111 said
    “Look, having nuclear — my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart — you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I’m one of the smartest people anywhere in the world — it’s true! — but when you’re a conservative Republican they try — oh, do they do a number — that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune — you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged — but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me — it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are — nuclear is so powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what’s going to happen and he was right, who would have thought? — but when you look at what’s going on with the four prisoners — now it used to be three, now it’s four — but when it was three and even now, I would have said it’s all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don’t, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years — but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us, this is horrible.”
  10. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    14 Jul '20 06:095 edits
    @Dood111
    If he sounds good to YOU, then YOU are in some stage of dementia.

I am about 3 years older than you and I am still employed in a highly technical capacity and could probably work till I am 90 if I want.
    So what are you doing these days? Still working or just watching Trump play golf?

At least your chess rating is about the same as mine so you can't be TOO far along with that dementiaπŸ™‚

I only play chess to keep my brain active, I also play word finder, I switch between one minute chess on Lichess and word finder so I do two different kind of mental exercise.
    It seems to help my music, now up to 123 tracks on Soundcloud and counting, just got a great little mandolin in really great shape, 102 years old, a Gibson A2 model. I have a couple of other Gibson's but this one is cherry. Just got it today and it has the sweetest sound I ever played on a mandolin and perfectly set up by the luthier who set it up. I play professionally and it is so nice to have a mandolin I can play better than I ever could on the other ones. But now this dam virus has pretty much killed pro music gigs so now I just concentrate on writing new tunes for acoustic guitar and such.
    I also am a ham, amateur radio dude but in my work, I also work on RF transmitters in the 3 Kilowatt area for several machines, Sputtering tools and ion etchers.
    The other day with my pitiful little 100 watt radio with a dumb dipole outside barely 20 feet off the ground I managed to talk to a dude in Serbia, which was surprising considering we are in the doldrums of the solar cycle which won't start producing sunspots again for 3 or 4 years.
    At the peak of the sunspot cycle the ionosphere becomes a great radio wave reflector so RF coming from the ground hits the ionosphere which is about 100 miles up.
    It can really be intense, the waves bouncing up and back down and in a peak year, can actually go all the way round the planet 3 or 4 times leading to a phenomena called round the world echo. It takes roughly an eighth of a second for the trip round the world and if you do that 3 times, 3/8th of a second and you can actually hear that echo in your receiver.
    Anyway that is what I am up to and a few more things but I already said enough to get me in troubleπŸ™‚

Looks like Richie Gajo ass in that game I saw on your game list πŸ™‚ Sorry, couldn't help itπŸ™‚
  11. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    14 Jul '20 06:311 edit
    @dood111 said
    Look, dude, YOU are demented AF, so I imagine Trump is even further past his "sell by" date.
  12. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    14 Jul '20 06:36
    @Suzianne
    I beat you to itπŸ™‚
  13. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    14 Jul '20 07:32
    @Dood111
    You mean where he says THIS:

YouTube
  14. Joined
    06 Nov '15
    Moves
    14 Jul '20 10:36
    Yeah and Trump is a Wharton graduate! (A prestigious and highly selective business school which cannot distance itself from Trump fast enough.)
    How dare anyone suggest he paid Joe Shapiro to take his SAT?
  15. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    14 Jul '20 16:551 edit
    @dood111 said
    Trump sounds good to you? He speaks in incoherent fragments. I have to assume he thinks that way, too.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree