Trump administration openly lying in the first press conference

Trump administration openly lying in the first press conference

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
26 Jan 17

Originally posted by FreakyKBH
No one is asking you to humor anyone.
You are being challenged on two fronts:

1. Specify the exact lie(s) you are claiming the Trump administration is spreading.

2. Support your contention with actual facts--- not a repeat of the same generalities by dimwit celebrities who's heads are so far up their asses they can't think of anything which doesn't stream past on a teleprompter.
This is the exact same crap you have spewed in this forum when faced down with your bulls--- about "we never went to the moon" and "the earth is flat".

You must think it works and that people miss seeing how full of it you are.

Z

Moves
26 Jan 17

Trump and his gimp, Sean spicer are still insisting there were 3 to 5 million illegals that voted in the election based on special super secret evidence some awesome people showed to Trump alone but we should totally trust him on this one.

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
26 Jan 17

Originally posted by Zahlanzi
Trump and his gimp, Sean spicer are still insisting there were 3 to 5 million illegals that voted in the election based on special super secret evidence some awesome people showed to Trump alone but we should totally trust him on this one.
Again--- as ever--- you are summarizing a generalization.
You've been asked to provide the quote(s) and the actual facts which stand in opposition to the same.
This isn't as hard as you are making it out to be... or at least, it shouldn't be.
Perhaps your claims of lies is not as solid as you imagined.

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
26 Jan 17

Originally posted by Suzianne
This is the exact same crap you have spewed in this forum when faced down with your bulls--- about "we never went to the moon" and "the earth is flat".

Ah, the airhead speaks.
Did you have something to say, sweetie?

Z

Moves
26 Jan 17

Originally posted by Suzianne

by now, it should be obvious he can't ever contribute to any discussion in a meaningful manner.

how about we realize that and just ignore him.

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
26 Jan 17
1 edit

Originally posted by Zahlanzi
by now, it should be obvious he can't ever contribute to any discussion in a meaningful manner.

how about we realize that and just ignore him.
You absolutely should ignore me, as every time you make the attempt to paint the picture in a manner inconsistent with reality, I have blocked your crap with very little effort.
Nothing ruins the warmth of a good circlejerk more than a heaping helping dose of cold water truth.

http://www.businessinsider.com/trump-voter-fraud-abc-interview-2017-1

Here--- as characterized by the person compiling the report--- Trump had a "surreal exchange" with ABC's David Muir regarding voter fraud.
Quoting Trump:
"You have people that are registered, who are dead, who are illegals who are in two states," he said. "You have people registered in two states. They're registered in a New York and a New Jersey. They vote twice."
Does Muir challenge this information, as though Trump is making stuff up out of thin air?
No.
Trump continues:
"There are millions of votes, in my opinion. Now, I'm gonna do an investigation."
Here is where Muir challenges the rationale behind any investigation into voter fraud.

Do you see the disconnect there?
It is a FACT that voter fraud has occurred, as I already previously highlighted with the undercover expose conducted by New York's Department of Investigation wherein 61 out of 63 times--- 97% of the attempts--- they were able to use the names of people who were either dead, felons or in any other means unqualified to vote... and vote!

Now, the only question is: how widespread is such fraud?
Clearly, in Trump's opinion, it is more pervasive than in the opinion of such "experts" as certain congressmen and three secretaries of states who "strongly rebuked Trump's assertion and said no such fraud took place."
If I didn't know any better, I'd say that's a disconnect right there.
Here we have conclusive proof that voter fraud did, indeed, take place, we know that it has occurred in the past and yet here an expert congressman, and no less than three secretaries of states are saying there is no such animal.

What's a country to do with such disparity in opinions?
What's say we go with facts instead of opinions, yes?
Even the POTUS's opinion ought to be cast aside.
Let's do an investigation and make sure that what we know regarding voter fraud (it exists) is or isn't as widespread as anyone thinks--- one way or another.

NEXT!

Z

Moves
26 Jan 17

Z

Moves
26 Jan 17

Lindsey Graham: Share the information you have on voter fraud or shut up about it

Cryptic

Behind the scenes

Moves
26 Jan 17

The post that was quoted here has been removed
There is a vast difference between lying about crowd sizes and lying about something important.

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
26 Jan 17

Originally posted by mchill
There is a vast difference between lying about crowd sizes and lying about something important.
And there is a vast difference between claiming Trump has lied about crowd size (Zahlanzi) and actually demonstrating those same lies (no one yet).

Z

Moves
26 Jan 17

Originally posted by mchill
oh? and who decides what is important, pray tell me? where do you draw the line at being lied to by the freakin president? how sad are you that you have given up on demanding truth from your elected officials?

there is a vast difference between expecting to be lied to and not getting mad when you actually are.

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
26 Jan 17

Originally posted by shavixmir
It's a direct quote moron.

I've proven my point.
End of.

As for the rest of your fantasy world, that's between you, your shrink and lithium (or whatever else you should be taking).
Direct quote, shovel head?
Provide the link to your "direct quote" and let's examine your work.
What do you want to bet you're wrong?

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
26 Jan 17

Seth Myers is your new source?

Out-freaking-standing.
You're going a little flat here. It's not just the great Seth Myers saying this, the press secretary said it. Of course you are besotted with thrump so far you have to bend over to see out your ass.

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
26 Jan 17

Originally posted by sonhouse
You're going a little flat here. It's not just the great Seth Myers saying this, the press secretary said it. Of course you are besotted with thrump so far you have to bend over to see out your ass.
Join the chorusss, jackasss.
They call themssselvesss "The Bassselesss Troubadoursss."

Cite your sssourcesss or ssshut the hell up.

Lord

Sewers of Holland

Moves
26 Jan 17

Direct quote, shovel head?
Provide the link to your "direct quote" and let's examine your work.
What do you want to bet you're wrong?
https://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/01/21/remarks-president-trump-and-vice-president-pence-cia-headquarters

Whitehouse.gov
DO YOU SEE THAT???

The Whitehouse's own bloody site has his quote.

STOP!
Just bloody stop you complete and utter moron!

It's not a conspiracy. Trump is a liar and he's completely mad.

Now piss off and leave us alone.