Traffic Stop Etiquette

Traffic Stop Etiquette

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

👌

Moves
28 Jan 23

His mom and brother won the ghetto lottery.

Moves
28 Jan 23

@booger said
No background on Track Star Tyree, but I wonder if he has some kind of past problems with the law that are being kept under wraps?

Moves
28 Jan 23

@booger said
I bet they have mixed emotions.
Lot of money coming their way.

👌

Moves
28 Jan 23
1 edit

Track Star Tyree 🤣

Lake Como

Moves
29 Jan 23

I have no idea, but I will bet dollars to donuts, he has no father in the home.
So, what in the hell are we supposed to do about that? We are busy building a nation, should we have a Cleanup Agency? Jesus.

Lake Como

Moves
29 Jan 23

All you libs, I don't know any guy who has just f'n left wife and children. Do y'all known anybody like that ? When there are interviews in such situations after on of their killings,, why is it always 'cuuuzzins' or nephews.? No father. No men of any nature, if you think about it. Is this a race situation, or , ah ha, a culture situation?? NOW you are getting it.
Can we start a Culture discussion?

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
29 Jan 23

@averagejoe1 said
All you libs, I don't know any guy who has just f'n left wife and children. Do y'all known anybody like that ? When there are interviews in such situations after on of their killings,, why is it always 'cuuuzzins' or nephews.? No father. No men of any nature, if you think about it. Is this a race situation, or , ah ha, a culture situation?? NOW you are getting it.
Can we start a Culture discussion?
Gee, who would have thought the usual suspects here would make a thread about a brutal murder of a black man into an excuse to spew the racist drivel they love so much?

Well. anybody who has paid attention.

Moves
29 Jan 23
2 edits

@no1marauder said
Gee, who would have thought the usual suspects here would make a thread about a brutal murder of a black man into an excuse to spew the racist drivel they love so much?

I would like for a liberal to explain why this death, a the death of a black by other blacks, is any different than the ones occurring daily.

Lake Como

Moves
29 Jan 23

@no1marauder said

You talkin' to me? I said nothing about what you just wrote.
Hey, did you ever tell everyone what your opinion is about the Europeans exercising force over the American Indians a few centuries ago? They took their land, etc, and all this week you have been really upset about the taking of land and resources by the stronger group.
I am so confused, it would be a great issue to discuss, but Iahve asked him about 3 times in another thread......trying to give him an assist in formulating an answer.....but he answers not.

Immigration Central

tinyurl.com/muzppr8z

Moves
29 Jan 23

@mott-the-hoople said
I would like for a liberal to explain why this death, a the death of a black by other blacks, is any different than the ones occurring daily.
This one is backed by the State. If you think it's the same as the rest then these police are criminals and should go to prison. Everyone knows the rest of these black on black killings are committed by criminals.

👌

Moves
29 Jan 23
4 edits

@athousandyoung said
This one is backed by the State. If you think it's the same as the rest then these police are criminals and should go to prison. Everyone knows the rest of these black on black killings are committed by criminals.
Yet y'all don't care...

That race card must get worn down pulling it out of your wallet at your convenience.

If black cops are "racist" then the problems are obviously caused by the black community.

Nobody and I mean nobody in the black community has the balls to tell them to stop being so ghetto.

Ergo... Nothing Changes

Immigration Central

tinyurl.com/muzppr8z

Moves
29 Jan 23
1 edit

@booger said
Yet y'all don't care...

That race card must get worn down pulling it out of your wallet at your convenience.

If black cops are "racist" then the problems are obviously caused by the black community.

Nobody and I mean nobody in the black community has the balls to tell them to stop being so ghetto.

Ergo... Nothing Changes
No, the problems are obviously caused by the police community.

I consistently recommend locking up any murderer, black or otherwise, who are caught and identified as the perpetrators. Unfortunately most of these other murderers avoid capture.

That makes the police look bad four times over. For being equivalent to thug murderers on the street, for hiding behind the State, for failing to catch so many murderers, and for getting caught.

👌

Moves
29 Jan 23
1 edit

@AThousandYoung

You're saying the majority of blacks are not ghetto?

Strange I never see them at the library 🤔
Or in a nuclear family 🤔
Or not complaining 🤔

The list is endless.

👌

Moves
29 Jan 23

Those 5 black cops killed him no doubt.

I was hoping Candace Owens would wake them up but I don't think anything can.

Imagine how far all of us will advance in the next 100 years and one group stays back...

Ghetto as F.

Immigration Central

tinyurl.com/muzppr8z

Moves
29 Jan 23

@booger said
@AThousandYoung

You're saying the majority of blacks are not ghetto?

Strange I never see them at the library 🤔
Or in a nuclear family 🤔
Or not complaining 🤔

The list is endless.
That's because you don't hang out in Baldwin Hills.