The Russians need to get a grip

The Russians need to get a grip

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

w

Moves
19 Feb 14
1 edit

Originally posted by Sleepyguy
All I know is that if I ever go to Russia I'm bringing my own soap.
Soap is for capitalist pigs.

And judging from what is going on in Venezuala right now, so is toilet paper.

D

Moves
19 Feb 14
1 edit

i

Moves
19 Feb 14

Originally posted by sh76
I'm not asking them to be objective. But a state sponsored protest at an embassy over a call in a sporting event (and a preliminary one, no less) is a bit much.
This wasn't a state sponsored protest. It was a grass root initiative. They were mostly outraged that a ref in the Olympic game involving a US team was an American. It really is wrong, since even if he's trying to be objective there's a clear conflict of interests. Nevertheless, many high ranking Russian hockey officials agreed that the call was made according to the rules. Personally, I believe there should've been a minor penalty to the goalie for a deliberate push of the goal post about 9 secs before the goal.

Planet Rain

Moves
20 Feb 14

Originally posted by Sleepyguy
All I know is that if I ever go to Russia I'm bringing my own soap.
I've been to Russia, and the soap seemed fine. Also, hookers come right to your hotel door to offer their services.

D

Moves
20 Feb 14

n

The Catbird's Seat

Moves
21 Feb 14

The post that was quoted here has been removed
Prostitutes in general make a great deal more than moderately educated males or females all over the world. There is a risk factor in their line of work.

D

Moves
23 Feb 14