State of the Union

State of the Union

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

w

Moves
19 Jan 15

I know what many are wondering, will they do another blink count with Nancy Pelosi. If not, I don't plan on turning in.

Will Nancy secure her title or will she be surpassed by crying John Boehner?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
20 Jan 15

Originally posted by whodey
I know what many are wondering, will they do another blink count with Nancy Pelosi. If not, I don't plan on turning in.

Will Nancy secure her title or will she be surpassed by crying John Boehner?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggVTqOxpJDs
Why don't you tune in, just for once. Afraid you might learn something?

K

Germany

Moves
20 Jan 15

I found it amusing to learn that apparently Obama is now going to push for higher taxes on top earners, something he failed to do when the Democrats were in control of Congress. But now that there is less chance of it happening than whodey making an intelligent contribution to this forum Obama suddenly wants to increase taxes.

w

Moves
20 Jan 15
2 edits

Originally posted by Suzianne
Why don't you tune in, just for once. Afraid you might learn something?
I already know that I eat too much, make too much money, don't give enough money to the poor, burn too much carbon emissions, pollute too much, use too many resources, don't embrace illegal immigration the way I should......

What can I say, I'm just a bad, bad person. :'(

Spank me Barak, may I please have another!!

w

Moves
20 Jan 15

Originally posted by KazetNagorra
I found it amusing to learn that apparently Obama is now going to push for higher taxes on top earners, something he failed to do when the Democrats were in control of Congress. But now that there is less chance of it happening than whodey making an intelligent contribution to this forum Obama suddenly wants to increase taxes.
I'm sure it just slipped his mind is all. 😛