29 Jan '18 20:44
    Last week? Libtards. https://www.campusreform.org/?ID=10442
  2. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    29 Jan '18 21:11
    Originally posted by @kquinn909
    that's the same ones that will go down on a tide pod in a minute.
  3. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    31 Jan '18 05:43
    Although I feel Trump has been discussed to wits’ end... I’ll say one thing about the Union Address:

Mr. Kennedy replied (not sure if it was in an interview afterwards or as a re-address directly (as if I’m actually gonna watch that paranoid, patriarchial, patritotic, democracy-in-decline claptrap):

"But they have never, not once, in the history of our United States, managed to match the strength and spirit of a people united in defence of their future."

Tell that to the native americans you moron. Or the confederates.
  4. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    31 Jan '18 09:462 edits
    Originally posted by @shavixmir
    Although I feel Trump has been discussed to wits’ end... I’ll say one thing about the Union Address:

Mr. Kennedy replied (not sure if it was in an interview afterwards or as a re-address directly (as if I’m actually gonna watch that paranoid, patriarchial, patritotic, democracy-in-decline claptrap):

"But they have never, not once, in the history of ...[text shortened]... n defence of their future."

After every SOTU address the opposing party is allowed time for a short rebuttal.

Never in the same chamber, it is usually in the media, usually on TV, radio and now the internet.
  5. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    31 Jan '18 11:08
    Originally posted by @shavixmir

"But they have never, not once, in the history of ...[text shortened]... n defence of their future."

Or the Cleveland Browns.
  6. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    31 Jan '18 12:32
    I don't give a crap about the OP of this thread. Didn't read it and don't plan to. I am confident that i won't be losing any great piece of wisdom that kquinn found interesting.

What i want to bring to attention is this:
    Young Turks respond to Bernie Sanders' response (and putting it in contrast with Joe Kennedy's response)
    YouTube

Bernie Sanders' response itself:
    YouTube
  7. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    31 Jan '18 12:38
    Quote of note of the speech.

"Americans are Dreamers too"

I've used this here and no I did not tell him to use it. 😵
  8. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    31 Jan '18 12:39
    What I found most deplorable was when Trump had a family stand up whose daughter had been slain by MS-13, a Mexican gang known for their brutality and violence.

Dims just sat on their hands and refused to acknowledge the family and their loss, and yes, they were people of color.
  9. Subscribermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    31 Jan '18 13:10
    Originally posted by @kquinn909
    If we can put your childish name calling aside for a moment. The speech was a decent one, not great, but much improved from Trump's earlier ones. Trump strayed from the truth a bit, but generally got his facts right. Frankly I was disappointed in the Democratic response, the left wing was saying a lot of the right things, but their message was fragmented and split among too many responders. I guess Bill Clinton was right in saying "Getting 50 Democrats to agree on a course of action is like herding cats" 😞
  10. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    31 Jan '18 13:26
    Originally posted by @mchill
    If we can put your childish name calling aside for a moment. The speech was a decent one, not great, but much improved from Trump's earlier ones. Trump strayed from the truth a bit, but generally got his facts right. Frankly I was disappointed in the Democratic response, the left wing was saying a lot of the right things, but their message was fragmented and ...[text shortened]... as right in saying "Getting 50 Democrats to agree on a course of action is like herding cats" 😞
    The STOU is a little stupid if you ask me. It is just political theatre with really bad actors. The endless grand standing in regards to who gives applause and who does not makes me want to jump off a building. The STOU is nothing more than a political pep rally for the party in office.

But you are right, whoever wrote the speech did a great job.
  11. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    31 Jan '18 21:351 edit
    For those interested, here is a link to the prissiest faces at the STOU.

Pretty entertaining.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/pissiest-faces-trump-apos-state-034514115.html
  12. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    01 Feb '18 00:51
    "Three in four Americans who tuned in to President Trump's #SOTU address tonight approved of the speech he gave, CBS News poll finds"

https://www.dailywire.com/news/26568/cbs-poll-results-trumps-speech-are-democrats-are-ryan-saavedra
  13. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    Insanity at Masada
    tinyurl.com/mw7txe34
    Moves
    01 Feb '18 00:57
    Originally posted by @mott-the-hoople
    "Three in four Americans who tuned in to President Trump's #SOTU address tonight approved of the speech he gave, CBS News poll finds"

https://www.dailywire.com/news/26568/cbs-poll-results-trumps-speech-are-democrats-are-ryan-saavedra
    That's because we didn't watch it.
  14. Standard memberSoothfast
    Planet Rain
    Moves
    01 Feb '18 01:09
    Originally posted by @athousandyoung
    That's because we didn't watch it.
    Well, yeah, most everyone who hates Trump -- which is most everyone -- didn't bother tuning in to watch him sh**t out his mouth for 80 minutes. Leave that to the Deplorables; that is, that 30% of the electorate who would happily follow Hair Führer into the Abyss if it offered the prospect of forging an Aryan utopia.
  15. Subscriberkmax87
    Blade Runner
    Republicants
    Moves
    01 Feb '18 01:39
    Originally posted by @mott-the-hoople

So when its positive flattering news, then the MSM is no longer fake news. Check....!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree