1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    27 Oct '20 04:17
    It might not even matter if Biden wins. The country as a whole is in dire straits because of now a 6-3 right radical SCOTUS and literally HUNDREDS of ultra rightwingnut judges put in place by Moscow Mitch will mean Joe will have a huge uphill battle to do anything about the radicalization of courts.
    The only recourse is if we win house, senate and WH and enact laws that even an ultrarightwingnut SCOTUS cannot fight because now it will be law and SCOTUS does not make laws.

That is our ONLY hope for fixing a dying USA.

Now Mark Meadows says, we will not control the virus.

Publicly confirming what we knew all along, that Trump could care less about human lives and now Covid is killing like the worse days of WW2, and it will get worse.
    AND because of the Trump cult who will UNDOUBTEDLY will not go away, they have already said even if a vaccine gets out, they won't take it and if that happens, the vaccine will not stop the pandemic.
    Now reaching even into isolated villages in ALASKA, and now 80,000 new cases in one day, which has way exceeded the peak in summer.

But all Trump has to say is 'Covid, Covid, Covid, Covid, that's all I hear'

Even disregarding all the clear and present danger of his corruption, this caving in to Covid, is a flaming example of Trump's inability to actually lead.

All the idiots saying, he saved MILLIONS of lives because he blocks flights from China.
    Hint: The big bang of Covid came from FUKKING EUROPE NOT CHINA.
    But Trump thinks distracting folks into thinking China is our worse enemy when in fact it has been Russia all along.
    It just shows how FLAMING incompetent Trump really is.
    I'll give him this, he is a flaming genius at taking over parts of the government which has been non-partisan for centuries.
    But Trump WANTS it that way, he wants all government jobs to be conditioned on pledging fealty to Trump (of course he THINKS he is winning come Nov 3).

Trump has PERMENTATLY divided the US that has not been here since the civil war.

And OF COURSE his bag of dirty tricks (which makes Nixon look like Ghandi) will be unfolded after his sorry ass is defeated, because there will be a solid month with this caricature of a human as POTUS and WILL use all of his available power to screw the ENTIRE USA just because he is out for revenge for daring to defeat him.
  2. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    27 Oct '20 04:45
    @sonhouse
    In case you're wondering about the first order of business....
    ACA ?
    Roe v Wade ?
    Same sex marriage ?
    Trump's taxes ?

My money is on an election result to overturn.
  3. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    27 Oct '20 06:01
    Well, I’ve got my large coke and popcorn ready. Because no matter what, blood is gonna flow on mainstreet USA.
  4. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    27 Oct '20 06:31
    @sonhouse

Do what Stalin would do, send them to the firing squad. Simple.

"radicalization". Jeeeezus, you people hate losing power.
  5. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    27 Oct '20 08:43
    @sonhouse said
    It might not even matter if Biden wins. The country as a whole is in dire straits because of now a 6-3 right radical SCOTUS and literally HUNDREDS of ultra rightwingnut judges put in place by Moscow Mitch will mean Joe will have a huge uphill battle to do anything about the radicalization of courts.
    The only recourse is if we win house, senate and WH and enact laws that eve ...[text shortened]... available power to screw the ENTIRE USA just because he is out for revenge for daring to defeat him.
    You have to pressure Biden and the democrats to pack the courts, institute term limits and abolish the filibuster.
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    27 Oct '20 09:041 edit
    @Earl-of-Trumps

First off, what do you mean 'You People'? And what do you mean by "Losing Power"? If you haven't noticed, dems haven't been in power for 4 years.

Do you need to take your meds again? I think you are losing it.

We are talking about the end of democracy in the US and you act like it is no bid deal.

Guess what. It IS a big deal, if Trump and his SCOTUS buddies force the US to take this criminal for another 4 years, he will weaponize the entire federal government, any civil servant forced to take a Trump loyalty oath to ensure he controls EVERY aspect of government.

But of COURSE that is ok with you since you WANT a would be dictator in the US and the hell with the constitution or basic voting rights or women's reproductive life or gay rights, all will be gone if Trump steals the next 4 years.

He will NOT go quietly if he loses, even by a large margin since he will AT THE LEAST complain to SCOTUS the election was rigged.

That is what he has said for the past FIVE years, even before he was elected he said exactly that, if I lose, the election is rigged, only if I win is the election legal.

He WILL use that argument to steal the election just like Gore lost to Bush all those years ago.

Well be prepared for the same thing in November.

But of course, Trump cultists like you will find nothing wrong with the end of US democracy and the beginning of the most powerful banana republic on Earth.

It is a given his buddies on SCOTUS will stop states trying to get to his tax returns even if he loses, since he will hang around like a malignant tumor till January which gives him enough time to rig the system by getting his buddies on SCOTUS, now 6-3 in his favor, to complete his COUP of government, a takeover never contemplated by the founding fathers.

The only way we will regain world influence is if Biden wins AND we keep the hose and take the senate so we can enact laws with real teeth like formalizing women's reproductive rights so SCOTUS will have no choice but to follow since they are SUPPOSED to be independent of POTUS and follow LAWS and the same with gay rights and privacy laws and rights of search and seizure, ALL of which are up in the air now that we have an ultrarightwingnut SCOTUS.
    But of course, for you, no big deal, why do we even WANT a democracy anyway?

He Z, we need to do a lot more than that if we win senate, WH and keep the house.
    If we lose Moscow Mitch as head of senate we might get some stuff done, and it is well known Moscow Mitch has held back almost ALL legislation coming out of the house for the past 4 years, he just dumps them in the trash, ANY bill coming from the house, just like he screwed Obama by not allowing a vote on an Obama pick for SCOTUS.
    And completing the hypocritization of the entire republican party, now totally losing any shred of decency or credibility.
    Remember in 2016 where Linsey Graham Cracker and Moscow Mitch totally swore up and down we can't put in a SCOTUS member in an election year but hypocrisy has polluted the entire republican party.
    But of course the ultrarightwingnut Trump cult has made hypocrisy into the new normal.

I hope this means the end of the republican party to be replaced by real people who can actually dicker with dems not the way they do now, which is block everything ANY democrat puts up.

That is not the way to have a real democracy and YOU KNOW IT.
  7. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    27 Oct '20 09:35
    @sonhouse said
    @Earl-of-Trumps

First off, what do you mean 'You People'? And what do you mean by "Losing Power"? If you haven't noticed, dems haven't been in power for 4 years.

Do you need to take your meds again? I think you are losing it.

We are talking about the end of democracy in the US and you act like it is no bid deal.

Guess what. It IS a big deal, if Trump and his SCO ...[text shortened]... ck everything ANY democrat puts up.

That is not the way to have a real democracy and YOU KNOW IT.
    What i said is just a start. Obviously you need to do more. Primary Schumer and Pelosi and each corporate democrat that cave to this nomination so they can fundraise off it. Statehood for Washington DC and Puerto Rico. Keep getting involved not just every 4 years. Run for local office.

Stop whining to earls or eladars or joes who made it clear they are as shameless as McConnell in how to get power.

Democrats lose because the people don't trust them to fight for them. Democrats lose because they are paid to lose.
  8. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    27 Oct '20 13:41
    @Zahlanzi
    Paid to lose? By whom? I sincerely hope not.
    Democrats have a lot of new people now and I don't think they are paid to lose.

I think democrats realize how close we are to Trump stealing the election and if he loses that bid it should give dems the idea more needs to be done, for instance, about gerrymandering, which of course can help dems if set up for them, gerrymandering needs to end. Period.

And end voter suprression by law so no governor or senator can even contemplate trying to stop minorities from voting
    otherwise, just what kind of democracy would we have, or have now.
  9. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    29 Oct '20 00:57
    @sonhouse said
    @Zahlanzi
    Paid to lose? By whom? I sincerely hope not.
    Democrats have a lot of new people now and I don't think they are paid to lose.

I think democrats realize how close we are to Trump stealing the election and if he loses that bid it should give dems the idea more needs to be done, for instance, about gerrymandering, which of course can help dems if set up for them, ...[text shortened]... g to stop minorities from voting
    otherwise, just what kind of democracy would we have, or have now.
    "Paid to lose? By whom?"
    Corporate donors. The ones who said they will back Trump if Sanders gets the nomination. The ones who benefit from republicans pushing tax cuts and corporate deregulation and Democrats doing nothing to oppose them

"And end voter suprression by law so no governor or senator can even contemplate trying to stop minorities from voting
    otherwise, just what kind of democracy would we have, or have now."
    The kind that allows one man to stop any vote in the senate on anything he doesn't agree with.
    The kind that allows one man to appoint lifetime judge on the supreme court with no expectation of impartiality.
    The kind that gives one citizen several times more voting power than another citizen based solely on where they live.
    The kind that allows billionaires to buy politicians.

what you have is not a democracy

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree