1. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    19 Jan '20 14:14
    @averagejoe1 said
    This one deserves TWO question marks! So, following your lib-logic, and diversionary, seque-ism, you would say that since Trump did not go to the air bases and work on building F-16s, that someone else did it, that he is not responsible for building our military up???? Kazet, you need to be a little more flexible, reasonable. You been around our lib posters too much.
    Kazet are you there
  2. Germany
    Moves
    19 Jan '20 14:23
    @averagejoe1 said
    This one deserves TWO question marks! So, following your lib-logic, and diversionary, seque-ism, you would say that since Trump did not go to the air bases and work on building F-16s, that someone else did it, that he is not responsible for building our military up???? Kazet, you need to be a little more flexible, reasonable. You been around our lib posters too much.
    Military funding is allocated by Congress.
  3. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    19 Jan '20 15:10
    @kazetnagorra said
    It speaks volumes that Trump's biggest "accomplishment" is something for which he did nothing at all.
    When it comes to war, Kaz, that's EXACTLY what I would applaud him for - doing nothing.

Kaz, there are a lot of war mongers and special interest groups that profit mightily by war and they never miss an opportunity to ply their trade. Note, 800 US military bases in 70 countries around the word, 6 of which are near Iran's border. Hellooooooo!
  4. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    19 Jan '20 16:32
    @kazetnagorra said
    Military funding is allocated by Congress.
    You are slipping Kazet. Money? Why mention that, when the issue is that Trump campaigned that he would revive Obamas weak military. He pushed it through Congress. You are wrong on this point, Trump did it just as he orchestrated the placement of perfect judges on the bench. If your wife throws a dinner party, do the guests all praise her, or do they crowd into the kitchen to praise the cook?!?!? As Mott would say, Idiot!
  5. Joined
    09 Jan '20
    Moves
    19 Jan '20 23:01
    @shavixmir said
    Dude, so long as we keep the masses happy, healthy, entertained and productive, they won’t bother with revolutions and I don’t have to care what the hell they’re up to.

That some people are rich is only a problem if some people are poor.
    Hey Shav did you ever finish going to college and get a job?
  6. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    19 Jan '20 23:20
    @averagejoe1 said
    You are slipping Kazet. Money? Why mention that, when the issue is that Trump campaigned that he would revive Obamas weak military. He pushed it through Congress. You are wrong on this point, Trump did it just as he orchestrated the placement of perfect judges on the bench. If your wife throws a dinner party, do the guests all praise her, or do they crowd into the kitchen to praise the cook?!?!? As Mott would say, Idiot!
    Hello?
  7. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    21 Jan '20 02:59
    @averagejoe1 said
    Hello?
    Kazet??
  8. Germany
    Moves
    21 Jan '20 15:42
    What, specifically, did Trump do to "revive" the "weak" Obama-era military? Was it attacking veterans? Pardoning war criminals? Or alienating U.S. allies and weakening the most powerful military alliance in the world?
  9. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    21 Jan '20 20:00
    @kazetnagorra said
    What, specifically, did Trump do to "revive" the "weak" Obama-era military? Was it attacking veterans? Pardoning war criminals? Or alienating U.S. allies and weakening the most powerful military alliance in the world?
    You can easily google what he did, You messin with me? And did you see my Poston Germany economy? Ouch. I bet Merkle is on phone right now asking Trump for guidance,

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree