Scientists want global warming skeptics prosecuted

Scientists want global warming skeptics prosecuted

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
24 Sep 15

Originally posted by Zahlanzi
yes, we can totally deal with a billion people having to move away from the coasts and huge surfaces of farm land being flooded.
Hey the millions that are living by the coast haven't heard that one yet.

Seaside property prices, hoo boy.

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
24 Sep 15
1 edit

perhaps you should be careful where you get your data because that is false
What is the temperature now? What should it be?

Tried googling the exact temp as per your advice, (you want a copy/paste of your quote?) still haven't found it.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
24 Sep 15

Those scientists that want global warming skeptics posecuted just because they have a different opinion seems crazy and un-American to me.

K

Germany

Moves
24 Sep 15

Originally posted by Wajoma
What is the temperature now? What should it be?

Tried googling the exact temp as per your advice, (you want a copy/paste of your quote?) still haven't found it.
After delving extremely deeply, I managed to find this:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_warming

Scientific understanding of global warming is increasing. The Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) reported in 2014 that scientists were more than 95% certain that most of global warming is caused by increasing concentrations of greenhouse gases and other human (anthropogenic) activities.[6][7][8] Climate model projections summarized in the report indicated that during the 21st century the global surface temperature is likely to rise a further 0.3 to 1.7 °C (0.5 to 3.1 °F) for their lowest emissions scenario using stringent mitigation and 2.6 to 4.8 °C (4.7 to 8.6 °F) for their highest.[9] These findings have been recognized by the national science academies of the major industrialized nations.[10][b]

Moves
24 Sep 15

Originally posted by KazetNagorra

Scientific understanding of global warming is increasing. The Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) reported in 2014 that scientists were more than 95% certain that most of global warming is caused by increasing concentrations of ...[text shortened]... recognized by the national science academies of the major industrialized nations.[10][b]
Facts?! It doesn't seem fair...
How will the luddites manage?
At a small risk of overstating the matter, the deniers are too dumb to exist...and they may get their way, for we must protect above all else the 'free market.'

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
24 Sep 15

Originally posted by KazetNagorra

Scientific understanding of global warming is increasing. The Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) reported in 2014 that scientists were more than 95% certain that most of global warming is caused by increasing concentrations of ...[text shortened]... recognized by the national science academies of the major industrialized nations.[10][b]
Scientists used to associate many different things with causing cancer too. However, they were all wrong. So this will not be the first time scientists have been wrong. So no point in burning someone at the stake because they have a different opinion.

Moves
24 Sep 15

Originally posted by RJHinds
Scientists used to associate many different things with causing cancer too. However, they were all wrong. So this will not be the first time scientists have been wrong. So no point in burning someone at the stake because they have a different opinion.
I rest my case.
(What could POSSIBLY be meant by 'they were all wrong'?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
24 Sep 15
2 edits

Originally posted by stevemcc
I rest my case.
What is meant by 'they were all wrong' is that the scientists were all wrong about what caused cancer until it was discovered it was due to DNA mutations. That could also be the case with believing it is man's actions by using fossil fuels that is causing global warming.

Al Gore never seemed to be concerned about cutting back himself on using fossil fuels. He just wanted the governments to fund it all while he got rich by taking his cut of the fraud.

Climate Change Scam: Al Gore False Predictions

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
24 Sep 15

Al Gore is a fraud and refuses to debate global warming

Al Gore Sued By 30,000 Scientists For Global Warming Fraud

http://healthwyze.org/index.php/component/content/article/249-al-gore-sued-by-30000-scientists-for-global-warming-fraud.html

Al Gore Slammed By Congress Over Global Warming hoax

Al Gore's Climate Change Lies Exposed

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
24 Sep 15

Originally posted by RJHinds
What is meant by 'they were all wrong' is that the scientists were all wrong about what caused cancer until it was discovered it was due to DNA mutations. That could also be the case with believing it is man's actions by using fossil fuels that is causing global warming.

Al Gore never seemed to be concerned about cutting back himself on using fossil fuel ...[text shortened]... f the fraud.

Climate Change Scam: Al Gore False Predictions

[youtube]50NSMPv31hk[/youtube]
So there is only one thing that causes cancer? A DNA mutation? Not many different kinds of mutations? And many different causes for those mutations? It looks like YOU are wrong, as usual.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
24 Sep 15

Originally posted by sonhouse
So there is only one thing that causes cancer? A DNA mutation? Not many different kinds of mutations? And many different causes for those mutations? It looks like YOU are wrong, as usual.
I had an 's' on the end of that, numbnuts.

n

The Catbird's Seat

Moves
24 Sep 15

Originally posted by stevemcc
I rest my case.
Global Warming, man caused or other cause hasn't existed for two decades. Now with temperatures falling or holding for two decades, it's called "CLIMATE CHANGE", the panic crowd seeking government intervention again moves the goal posts, as they did before the global warming scare, they were prattling on about a new ice age. It never ends, and it is all designed to lighten your wallet, and reduce your freedom. It has nothing to do with science, NADA.

Z

Moves
27 Sep 15

Originally posted by normbenign
Global Warming, man caused or other cause hasn't existed for two decades. Now with temperatures falling or holding for two decades, it's called [b]"CLIMATE CHANGE", the panic crowd seeking government intervention again moves the goal posts, as they did before the global warming scare, they were prattling on about a new ice age. It never ends, and it i ...[text shortened]... signed to lighten your wallet, and reduce your freedom. It has nothing to do with science, NADA.[/b]
temperatures, according to the majority of the science community and according to the facts, have been rising.

Hy-Brasil

Moves
27 Sep 15

temperatures, according to the majority of the science community and according to the facts, have been rising.
No they haven't.

Z

Moves
27 Sep 15

Originally posted by utherpendragon
No they haven't.
yes, because an ignorant saying they haven't trumps actual facts.