Satanists angered over Boehners comparison

Satanists angered over Boehners comparison

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

w

Moves
29 Apr 16
3 edits

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/04/satanists-are-furious-that-boehner-compared-ted-cruz-to-the-dark-lord/

John Boehner compared Ted Cruz to Satan, and now Satanists are hopping mad.

Boehner said that he can't stand Cruz and no one in Washington likes him, but at the same time, he seemed to endorse his golfing buddy Donald Trump.

w

Moves
29 Apr 16

Is Ted Cruz really this evil?

Is it the same as being compared to Hitler or worse?

Cape Town

Moves
29 Apr 16

Originally posted by whodey
http://www.rawstory.com/2016/04/satanists-are-furious-that-boehner-compared-ted-cruz-to-the-dark-lord/

John Boehner compared Ted Cruz to Satan, and now Satanists are hopping mad.
Yes, apparently Satanists think the comparison gives the devil a bad name and that people should be honest and admit that Cruz is Christian and everything you might hate about him is because he is Christian.

rain

Moves
29 Apr 16
5 edits

he can't stand Cruz and no one in Washington likes him
It's actually the same for Trump as well.

w

Moves
29 Apr 16

Originally posted by vivify
How can you have two Satans?

You could have one Satan and one Hitler, or are you offering some sort new religious teaching of a Bi-being entity?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
29 Apr 16

How can you have two Satans?

You could have one Satan and one Hitler, or are you offering some sort new religious teaching of a Bi-being entity?
Bi? Satan is Bi? You sink to a new low, whodey.

rain

Moves
30 Apr 16

b
Enigma

Seattle

Moves
30 Apr 16

Originally posted by vivify
It's interesting that two of the most unpopular Republicans in the party are the party's frontrunners. I guess nice guys do finish last in the world of politics.

Guppy poo

Sewers of Holland

Moves
30 Apr 16

Is Ted Cruz really this evil?

Is it the same as being compared to Hitler or worse?
Seemingly even Republican party officials don't like him and call him evil.

Trump is oppertunistic. Satan, say what you will about the lad, isn't oppertunistic; no, he's got a Godly plan he's carrying out.

So, in the grander scheme of things, I presume that one could say that Cruz is not fulfilling God's ultimate plan anymore than I am, and that comparing him to Lucifer is the same as comparing my bowel movement to Jesus.

The only thing that would make it funnier was if Satan really did appear, shaking his head in despair and rapping: "it isn't me!"