1. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    09 Oct '22 07:30
    @zahlanzi said
    It's not. The US is being hypocritical. But two wrongs don't make a right. I don't care the US doesn't have the moral high ground to stand against Russia's invasion.

And just as a side note, the US didn't commit nearly as many attrocities in 20 years and several wars as Russia did in one year.
    Biden should end the occupation in Syria to avoid being an enormous hypocrite.
    Do as I say, not as I do is not a good policy.
  2. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    09 Oct '22 17:192 edits
    @zahlanzi said
    They are just incompetent
    Hey, Zhalazi, speaking of what y'all don't produce over there, for global consumption, do you have these in your airport for comfortable air travel?>. We make 'em here. Got one at my back right now. 🛫😴

https://www.calmingheat.com/pages/specialoffer-fb-backwrap?utm_source=CalmingHeatBack&utm_medium=TVMedia
  3. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    10 Oct '22 02:53
    @zahlanzi said
    It's not. The US is being hypocritical. But two wrongs don't make a right. I don't care the US doesn't have the moral high ground to stand against Russia's invasion.

And just as a side note, the US didn't commit nearly as many attrocities in 20 years and several wars as Russia did in one year.
    "And just as a side note, the US didn't commit nearly as many attrocities in 20 years and several wars as Russia did in one year."

That is a lie. Stop making up BS crap.

https://worldpopulationreview.com/country-rankings/how-many-countries-has-the-us-invaded

https://www.globalresearch.ca/us-troops-dispute-their-terrorist-mercenaries-syria/5795812
  4. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    27 Oct '22 04:29
    @shavixmir said
    93 to 99% is totally unbelievable.
    Not really.

The formally Ukrainian territories of Kherson and Zaporozhia fell under Russian control earlier this year as a result of the military campaign launched by Moscow in February, while the Donetsk and Lugansk People’s Republics declared their independence from the government in Kiev in 2014.

Ukraine did not respect their independence since 2014. A lot of people there probably felt they were illegally occupied by Ukraine for 8 years, even the people who were against declaring their independence back then might be offended Ukraine didn't respect that majority decision. After all, it just made life more difficult as a result so they sent a message in their votes.
  5. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    27 Oct '22 08:36
    @metal-brain said
    Not really.

The formally Ukrainian territories of Kherson and Zaporozhia fell under Russian control earlier this year as a result of the military campaign launched by Moscow in February, while the Donetsk and Lugansk People’s Republics declared their independence from the government in Kiev in 2014.

Ukraine did not respect their independence since 2014. A lot of peo ...[text shortened]... sion. After all, it just made life more difficult as a result so they sent a message in their votes.
    They didn’t and still do not have independence, unless they’ve rubbed an old lantern and made a wish they are all part of a sovereign Ukraine.
    I’ve told you Putin used those ridiculous figures because these are not serious annexations, they are part publicity stunt part negotiating chip.
  6. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    30 Oct '22 01:13
    @kevcvs57 said
    They didn’t and still do not have independence, unless they’ve rubbed an old lantern and made a wish they are all part of a sovereign Ukraine.
    I’ve told you Putin used those ridiculous figures because these are not serious annexations, they are part publicity stunt part negotiating chip.
    The Donetsk and Lugansk People’s Republics declared their independence from the government in Kiev in 2014. The Ukraine dictatorship put in power by an American coup did not recognize that declaration of independence. That led to 8 years of sour grapes and everyone in Donetsk and Lugansk knew that Ukraine did not respect the majority there. So eventually even the minority recognized Ukraine was the problem and became the majority after 8 years of BS.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree