1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    25 Apr '24 14:51
    @Mott-The-Hoople
    Yeah, all those democrats putting out that fake elector scheme, shameful.
  2. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    25 Apr '24 14:581 edit
    @mott-the-hoople said
    you should be able to take in a few of these illegals to live with you then.

what about the poor uneducated American citizen that cannot find a job because some illegal is doing the job for a little cash under the table? what do you tell them?
    To burn the house of the capitalist pig American who’s employing illegals illegally. Then I’d promise to enforce a decent national minimum wage
    Of course you’d punish and blame the even poorer migrant for feeding his family, but then your a MAGA 🤷🏻‍♂️
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    26 Apr '24 04:53
    @mott-the-hoople said
    you should be able to take in a few of these illegals to live with you then.

what about the poor uneducated American citizen that cannot find a job because some illegal is doing the job for a little cash under the table? what do you tell them?
    Not a thing.

When I see you wanting that fruit-picking job, I may change my mind, but I somehow doubt that will happen.

They aren't taking jobs some white boy wants, get real, it's a specious argument.
  4. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    26 Apr '24 04:58
    @mott-the-hoople said
    democrats are imprisoning anyone that don’t agree with them…

what do you call that kind of govt?

yes, a totalitarian regime
    It's also called bullstuff, cause that ain't happening. Show me a Republican that went to jail because we didn't agree with them. Disagreeing on what constitutes a breach of law doesn't count because Republicans live in a dream world where they are exempt from prosecution

Just wait until your guy gets in, then you'll think that exact thing is A-OK.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree