RNC, Lara and nepostism

RNC, Lara and nepostism

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Guppy poo

Sewers of Holland

Moves
56d

Nothing to see here folks, move along.

Although the speech that women (Beth Bloch) gave was excellent:
“In a world where qualifications are often measured by titles and years of experience, we are reminded of a powerful truth: God does not call the qualified; he qualifies the called.”

Hahaha

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
56d

@shavixmir said

“In a world where qualifications are often measured by titles and years of experience, we are reminded of a powerful truth: God does not call the qualified; he qualifies the called.”

Hahaha
The religious right has to be getting desperate by now to sanctify their Orange Jesus. "Concentration camps for thee, not for me."

Cryptic

Behind the scenes

Moves
56d
3 edits

@shavixmir said

Hahaha
I wonder how much longer the RNC, and republican donors are going to continue paying this parasite's legal bills, not to mention his $1200.00 dinners at 5-star restaurants, $6000.00 monthly hairweave's, fuel and upkeep on his jet, $7,500.00 suits etc. Most of it coming from small doners struggling to buy their weekly 6 pack of beer.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
56d
1 edit

@mchill said
I wonder how much longer the RNC, and republican donors are going to continue paying this parasite's legal bills, not to mention his $1200.00 dinners at 5-star restaurants, $6000.00 monthly hairweave's, fuel and upkeep on his jet, $7,500.00 suits etc. Most of it coming from small doners struggling to buy their weekly 6 pack of beer.
Well, the RNC will now be known as the Trump National Committee since another member of his crime family is now in charge of it. The criminal Trump Organization (the Trump Crime Family's pocketbook) used to get their funds from the Trump Foundation, but since they've been forced to divest that sham organization, they have since used as a slush fund Trump's campaign, and now they've just gone big time, because that is the new purpose of the Trump National Committee (formerly known as the RNC), to serve as a money pit for whatever the Trump Crime Family wants to use it for, probably to pay their Godfather's lawyers.

As we know, it's all about the grift, baby.

Moves
56d

the gnashing of teeth

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
56d

@Mott-The-Hoople
Yes, you may continue gnashing. You earned it.

Z

Moves
56d

@mchill said
since they are utterly immoral, as long as he is popular

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
55d

@mott-the-hoople said
the gnashing of teeth
In some circles it's also known as "breaking the law".

Not in yours, of course.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
55d

@Zahlanzi
And I wonder what Trumpite billionaire will pay off his half bil fine, since Trump is clearly for sale, but what would the dude get for his money?