Republican

Republican "morality"

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
07 Jun 17

Eric Trump Says Those Who Oppose His Dad Are ‘Not Even People’
Then he decried the increase in name-calling and lack of manners in society today.

Go figure.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/eric-trump-lashes-out-says-democrats-are-not-even-people_us_59377ea5e4b0aba888b9d6dd?ncid=edlinkushpmg00000313

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
07 Jun 17

"In 24 hours, Fahrenthold has reported that Trump's foundation is seemingly guilty of a pay-to-play scam and false claims of giving on its tax forms. These are real scandals, unlike the accusations about the Clinton foundation."

http://www.politicususa.com/2016/09/02/trump-foundation-claimed-10000-donation-exist.html

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-used-258000-from-his-charity-to-settle-legal-problems/2016/09/20/adc88f9c-7d11-11e6-ac8e-cf8e0dd91dc7_story.html?utm_term=.a3631ef45105

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
07 Jun 17

And how about stealing from a kids' cancer charity and then laundering it through another supposed charity foundation and then directly to the Trump Organization?

'And the article further says that the Donald J. Trump Foundation, a charity set up by the president, "apparently used the Eric Trump Foundation to funnel $100,000 in donations into revenue for the Trump Organization." '

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/06/06/trump-organization-charged-eric-trumps-cancer-charity-golf-events.html

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
07 Jun 17

Originally posted by Suzianne
And how about stealing from a kids' cancer charity and then laundering it through another supposed charity foundation and then directly to the Trump Organization?

'And the article further says that the Donald J. Trump Foundation, a charity set up by the president, "apparently used the Eric Trump Foundation to funnel $100,000 in donations into revenue for ...[text shortened]... //www.cnbc.com/2017/06/06/trump-organization-charged-eric-trumps-cancer-charity-golf-events.html
I hear rumblings in congress where they want to force T to show his tax forms. I can't wait for that one. That alone may run him out of town on a rail.

Cryptic

Behind the scenes

Moves
07 Jun 17

Eric Trump Says Those Who Oppose His Dad Are ‘Not Even People’
Then he decried the increase in name-calling and lack of manners in society today.

Go figure.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/eric-trump-lashes-out-says-democrats-are-not-even-people_us_59377ea5e4b0aba888b9d6dd?ncid=edlinkushpmg00000313
A spoiled little rich boy, with an inflated sense of entitlement. Just like daddy.

Guppy poo

Sewers of Holland

Moves
07 Jun 17

Wouldn't it be funny if Trump, hounded into a corner by reality, decides to go out by nuking Russia?

Damn... that would be Python crossed with Dr. Strangelove dipped in Bill Hicks.

I'd love it!

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
07 Jun 17

Originally posted by shavixmir
Wouldn't it be funny if Trump, hounded into a corner by reality, decides to go out by nuking Russia?

Damn... that would be Python crossed with Dr. Strangelove dipped in Bill Hicks.

I'd love it!
You live in Denmark or some such? Don't think you would like being downwind from megaton nuke blasts.

E

Moves
07 Jun 17

There is no such thing as Republican morality.

w

Moves
07 Jun 17

If only the GOP could live up to the high moral standards of the DNC, but I regress

w

Moves
07 Jun 17
2 edits

Originally posted by Eladar
There is no such thing as Republican morality.
What I think is quaint is the way in which Dims think that the DNC is so much more righteously superior to the GOP.

They really believe that their party is the party of God, not that they could ever mention his name cuz that is not PC. No, instead they only claim to be righteously superior while denying the existence of sin and God. Sure, it's crazy but so are they.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
07 Jun 17

Originally posted by whodey
What I think is quaint is the way in which Dims think that the DNC is so much more righteously superior to the GOP.

They really believe that their party is the party of God, not that they could ever mention his name cuz that is not PC. No, instead they only claim to be righteously superior while denying the existence of sin and God. Sure, it's crazy but so are they.
The bottom line is Rebubs want less government, so big industry can ride shotgun over workers like in the 19th century. That sludge coming off our process, it won't hurt you...
And they want minumum taxes but only for the uber rich, the middle class can go screw themselves for all they care.

And that would be because they have been bought and paid for by big business.

Of course Dems get some big business money but rebubs, they are rolling in magic money and just ever so co-incidentally bills gets passed that oh, I'll be darned, it accidentally helps big business cover up pollution and keep wages as low as possible, fuk those middle class assswipes they are lucky to have jobs at all. Rebubs make DAM sure the CEO's ALWAYS have platinum parachutes when the companies go under and 10000 people lose their pensions.

w

Moves
07 Jun 17
1 edit

Originally posted by sonhouse
The bottom line is Rebubs want less government, so big industry can ride shotgun over workers like in the 19th century. That sludge coming off our process, it won't hurt you...
And they want minumum taxes but only for the uber rich, the middle class can go screw themselves for all they care.

And that would be because they have been bought and paid for ...[text shortened]... LWAYS have platinum parachutes when the companies go under and 10000 people lose their pensions.
People like yourself want government to assume the position of the corporation and run everything. Somehow that will make everything OK cuz they are such great people and the rest are rotters.

I reckon it's all about having a monopoly and undisputed control that no other power and be appealed to when the said monopoly becomes either abusive or corrupt, which they all become eventually.

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
07 Jun 17

'And the article further says that the Donald J. Trump Foundation, a charity set up by the president, "apparently used the Eric Trump Foundation to funnel $100,000 in donations into revenue for ...[text shortened]... //www.cnbc.com/2017/06/06/trump-organization-charged-eric-trumps-cancer-charity-golf-events.html
... Clinton Foundation... cough-cough... Haiti...

w

Moves
07 Jun 17
1 edit

Originally posted by FreakyKBH
... Clinton Foundation... cough-cough... Haiti...
Cough...cough....uranium....cough...Russians.....cough,.....cough....e-mails.

But it's all Putin's fault don't ya know.

K

Germany

Moves
07 Jun 17

Originally posted by whodey
If only the GOP could live up to the high moral standards of the DNC, but I regress
You sure do, whodey. You sure do.