1. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    28 Feb '21 01:07
    @averagejoe1 said
    And another one. You of course have figured out this thread is not about the questions, it is about the total inability of a liberal to answer simple questions.
    Sunhouse may weigh in, but I think he’s busy setting up all of his monitors getting ready for the Trump trials
    wait till those questions are asked on cnn-msnbc ect. Soon as the talking heads answer, you will get your answers here.
  2. Dublin
    Moves
    28 Feb '21 01:17
    @mott-the-hoople said
    wait till those questions are asked on cnn-msnbc ect. Soon as the talking heads answer, you will get your answers here.
    I'm powering up my Jewish space laser even as you speak.

No. 1, bring her about.
    Make your rudder amidships.
    Target range?
    Range 3000 metres..
    Fire lasers 3 and 4!!!!!

Boom!!!!!!! No more Trump whackos.
  3. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    28 Feb '21 01:39
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Hohum. """""""Both participants in an adulterous relationship have come to be understood as engaging in adultery, no matter which one is married.""""""" Google those exact words. You folks in Ireland, like Ssehcud and others, like to have your own definitions, do you? I am killing this thread. I wish y'all would throw me a good one like this.
    Take off so I can try to get to other participants, 🤔
  4. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    28 Feb '21 01:431 edit
    @no1marauder said
    OMG a Trump worshipper complaining about some other public figure committing adultery 25+ years ago! The hypocrisy or pure simplemindedness is hard to behold.

Google "Marla Maples". Or you can dust off your March 1990 People magazine. https://people.com/archive/cover-story-ooh-la-la-marla-vol-33-no-9/
    Go wild, Marauder. In a post above, you will be shocked, the woman is an adulterer.So we got that. NOTE that even the erudite Ssehcud does not know the definition of adultery. But now we all know, so we are back to the question. Which one, Marauder? Kamala or Rush? OK, lets say I hate Kamala, you hate Rush. So what? Which one Marauder? Impress everyone and actually answer question.
  5. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    28 Feb '21 01:44
    @no1marauder said
    Have any drug addicts been afforded such an honor?

How about someone who failed every course in college and dropped out?

Note Rush wasn't "patriotic" enough to join the military even after he failed in college.
    What a post!
  6. Dublin
    Moves
    28 Feb '21 01:46
    @averagejoe1 said
    Hohum. """""""Both participants in an adulterous relationship have come to be understood as engaging in adultery, no matter which one is married.""""""" Google those exact words. You folks in Ireland, like Ssehcud and others, like to have your own definitions, do you? I am killing this thread. I wish y'all would throw me a good one like this.
    Take off so I can try to get to other participants, 🤔
    Y'all come back soon now yeh hear?

Hey Billy Bob, put down that Remington 870 and bring some more grits for our new friends.

Any moonshine left?????

Yeeeeeeeeeehhaaaaaaa!!!!!!!
  7. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    28 Feb '21 01:48
    @no1marauder said
    OMG a Trump worshipper complaining about some other public figure committing adultery 25+ years ago! The hypocrisy or pure simplemindedness is hard to behold.

Google "Marla Maples". Or you can dust off your March 1990 People magazine. https://people.com/archive/cover-story-ooh-la-la-marla-vol-33-no-9/
    Hahahahaha. You, Matrauder? you are losing it. I just said that one of you might say,,,well, it was a long time ago. And here you pop up!!! HAHAHA. An alcoholic may have quit long ago, but he is still an alcoholic. Hey, what if she'd murdered someone 20 years ago. Would you say, well that was a long time ago!!!!!!!! I wish there were an emoji for this sinking ship!!!!
  8. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    28 Feb '21 01:56
    @instantkarma777 said
    Y'all come back soon now yeh hear?

Hey Billy Bob, put down that Remington 870 and bring some more grits for our new friends.

Any moonshine left?????

Yeeeeeeeeeehhaaaaaaa!!!!!!!
    Are yalll having fun yet? So here is Instant. On page 2, he says the woman was not committing adultery. He is wrong, as I have shown. So get what he wrote, above. Poof, forget my tutelage, he just becomes Silly Siobhan from Ireland and writes really silly stuff. Really, Siobhan...
  9. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    28 Feb '21 01:59
    And have we lost Ssehcud?? She is prob working on tomorrow's screed for us to have with our Starbuck's.
    Can someone tell me why my question was so difficult, even for her?
  10. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    28 Feb '21 02:05
    @averagejoe1 said
    Hahahahaha. You, Matrauder? you are losing it. I just said that one of you might say,,,well, it was a long time ago. And here you pop up!!! HAHAHA. An alcoholic may have quit long ago, but he is still an alcoholic. Hey, what if she'd murdered someone 20 years ago. Would you say, well that was a long time ago!!!!!!!! I wish there were an emoji for this sinking ship!!!!
    So why did you worship a serial adulterer like Trump?

Personally, I don't think who you have sex with has any bearing on the merits of your public service but you apparently do EXCEPT if it is Donald Trump.
  11. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    28 Feb '21 02:08
    @averagejoe1 said
    What a post!
    Do you have any response to it?

Nothing Rush Limbaugh ever did merits any public honors. He was a contemptible, uneducated blowhard who pandered to hate and division to make money.
  12. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    28 Feb '21 02:10
    @no1marauder said
    So why did you worship a serial adulterer like Trump?

Personally, I don't think who you have sex with has any bearing on the merits of your public service but you apparently do EXCEPT if it is Donald Trump.
    So is that a vote for Kamala? You sure like to watch yourself talk a lot. Uhh, did you once again change one of the noted 2 people in my question, to Trump? Is that you, Sonhouse? What is happening to Marauder/ You friend Ssehcud brought Hitler into the mix a few pages back. You people are unbelievable
  13. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    28 Feb '21 02:13
    @averagejoe1 said
    So is that a vote for Kamala? You sure like to watch yourself talk a lot. Uhh, did you once again change one of the noted 2 people in my question, to Trump? Is that you, Sonhouse? What is happening to Marauder/ You friend Ssehcud brought Hitler into the mix a few pages back. You people are unbelievable
    Keep dodging.

Here's a question for you:

Should the fact that a public figure engaged in adultery disqualify them for any public honors?

A yes or no will do.
  14. Dublin
    Moves
    28 Feb '21 02:14
    @averagejoe1 said
    Are yalll having fun yet? So here is Instant. On page 2, he says the woman was not committing adultery. He is wrong, as I have shown. So get what he wrote, above. Poof, forget my tutelage, he just becomes Silly Siobhan from Ireland and writes really silly stuff. Really, Siobhan...
    Ah Joe.
    You need to chill out.

Seriously, you just sit down there now and take your medication.
    The Dems are in for the next 12 years.

The GOP are finished.
    The last Republican President to get any respect was Reagan.

You were lucky to have him after the disastrous Nixon.

It was downhill after that for you.

Trump may be rock bottom but I don't think so.
    Not since you have the likes of Cruz, Hawley, Bobert, Taylor Green, Graham, McConnell and all the rest of those low lifes.
  15. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    28 Feb '21 02:22
    @averagejoe1 said
    @AverageJoe1
    To follow your logic, they could’ve gone to work on the same assembly line out of high school. One works a lot harder than the other and gets promoted, and becomes the superintendent of the other one who is still on the assembly line. They both had the same opportunity.
    Kamala would find this untenable, she said that the equality means that at the end of the day, everyone should end up in the same place. Im just the messenger.
    Kamala's more interested in protecting the income of these two workers from the guy who owns the factory.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree