1. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    28 Feb '21 21:20
    @mott-the-hoople said
    wit is not your forte is it? πŸ˜‚
    I admire your humility. At no stage in your posting history have you ever revealed evidence of your own forte.
  2. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    28 Feb '21 21:402 edits
    @no1marauder said
    So why did you worship a serial adulterer like Trump?

Personally, I don't think who you have sex with has any bearing on the merits of your public service but you apparently do EXCEPT if it is Donald Trump.
    Trump? Is that you. Sonhouse?? I have already said it is very very unlikely that Trump will get a state funeral, same as Bill Clinton. .....you know that brings up an interesting point, which of these two of those guys? We Certainly agree that a man who has a rapist is not quite as bad as a philandere like trump. I cannot imagine Clinton for sure, and I think very unlikely Trump. I don’t like trump either. The worship you speak of is because of the great things he did For our country
    Heyu wanna meet for a beer? I will leave my gun in the car, if you promise to not get my walletπŸ™ƒπŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
  3. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    28 Feb '21 21:43
    @handyandy said
    Thorough or not, your meager thought process keeps you from putting together a rational sentence.
    Sorry. Maybe diagram it?
  4. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    28 Feb '21 21:55
    @no1marauder said
    What possible argument is there for Rush Limbaugh to receive such a high honor? Being an ignorant, drug addled blowhard has never before been considered a sufficient qualification to lie in state or honor in the US Capitol (you know the place that Limbaugh fans attacked last month).
    Uhhhhh, you must have been marching a few months ago in Portland, and missed the medal of freedom bestowed upon him by the President of the United States. I think that gives him pretty good credibility

Whew. I won’t be surprised if Trump mentions Rush Limbaugh during his speech
  5. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    28 Feb '21 22:041 edit
    @averagejoe1 said
    Uhhhhh, you must have been marching a few months ago in Portland, and missed the medal of freedom bestowed upon him by the President of the United States. I think that gives him pretty good credibility

Whew. I won’t be surprised if Trump mentions Rush Limbaugh during his speech
    No, it doesn't.

Devin Nunes and Jim Jordan got Medals of Freedom for their political hackery just like Limbaugh.
  6. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    28 Feb '21 22:08
    @AverageJoe1
    Ha!!!!!!! I LOVE this. It is about 5 o’clock, I’m watching his speech, he JUST praised Rush Limbaugh, and his wonderful wife who is there at CPAC!!!!
    No wonder you are dragging another Hate button to pin on your’hate’ tunic!!!!
    I am psychic, I just beat y’all to death on the Kamala Rush thread and now this. I’ve had a good day
  7. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    28 Feb '21 22:11
    @averagejoe1 said
    @AverageJoe1
    Ha!!!!!!! I LOVE this. It is about 5 o’clock, I’m watching his speech, he JUST praised Rush Limbaugh, and his wonderful wife who is there at CPAC!!!!
    I am psychic, I just beat y’all to death on the Kamala Rush thread and now this. I’ve had a good day
    Yes, you're a true genius to figure out Trump would praise Limbaugh at a CPAC speech.
  8. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    28 Feb '21 22:16
    @no1marauder said
    Yes, you're a true genius to figure out Trump would praise Limbaugh at a CPAC speech.
    Everybody vote. Would you really have thought that in the first lines of his speech to America, he would drop Rush Limbaugh’s name. Rush is gone now, you know. Not exactly a meaningful timely comment for such a speech, but darn if he didn’t do it
  9. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    28 Feb '21 22:27
    @averagejoe1 said
    Everybody vote. Would you really have thought that in the first lines of his speech to America, he would drop Rush Limbaugh’s name. Rush is gone now, you know. Not exactly a meaningful timely comment for such a speech, but darn if he didn’t do it
    Limbaugh died only 11 days ago. It was inevitable that Trump would praise him in the CPAC speech.
  10. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    28 Feb '21 22:29
    @no1marauder said
    Not genius. I just know Trump strategy really good.
    Did you know Biden went back into the world health organization and paid 500 million to do it, and then into the Paris climate accord with no negotiation.
    Are you listening to this? We are in a world of hurt with his president
  11. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    28 Feb '21 22:31
    @no1marauder said
    Limbaugh died only 11 days ago. It was inevitable that Trump would praise him in the CPAC speech.
    I totally disagree
  12. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    28 Feb '21 22:46
    @averagejoe1 said
    Not genius. I just know Trump strategy really good.
    Did you know Biden went back into the world health organization and paid 500 million to do it, and then into the Paris climate accord with no negotiation.
    Are you listening to this? We are in a world of hurt with his president
    That's what he was elected to do. Biden promised to rejoin the WHO on his first day. https://twitter.com/JoeBiden/status/1280603719831359489

And an overwhelming majority of the American People support action to combat climate change and the Paris accord has been agreed to by 197 nations.

https://www.vox.com/2021/1/15/22233228/democrats-republicans-view-climate-change-global-warming

https://earthjustice.org/features/paris-agreement?gclid=CjwKCAiAm-2BBhANEiwAe7eyFI21oP29vthyM96ThT5rRlqB33kSbJsWsdYPtmxGZ2QGJZS52l3PpxoCsOQQAvD_BwE
  13. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    28 Feb '21 22:47
    @averagejoe1 said
    I totally disagree
    That is mere childish stubbornness.
  14. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    01 Mar '21 00:30
    @averagejoe1 said
    @AverageJoe1
    Yeah......you won that thread by a landslide. 😴
  15. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    01 Mar '21 01:33
    @athousandyoung said
    Protected from the factory owner forming a cartel with his competition and bribing government officials to maximize their profit at the expense of their employees. You know, keep wages low, hours long, unions out and enabling disrespectful treatment by managers etc. in order to maximize profits.
    I hear you, life and corps aint perfect. Life, Thousand. So here we are. The worker senses what you are talking about, and, planning ahead, does not see a future in this factory that is all about profit for their stockholders, the Board's one main job in any company. He can work harder and pull all the strings he can, and try to advance. Employees have made it to Board rooms that way.
    Now realistically, he is not privy to bribing and to what extent he is being 'exploited' to maximize profits....but he knows the ins and outs, this is a game. He will know when to quit and find other employment. The point is, he will be the hell out of there before he has to worry about whether he needs 'protection'.
    My two cents...if he gets all embroiled with the union guys, who will fleece him, that is a mistake. I hate to sound like an independent sort, as are capitalist conservatives, but our worker bee needs to be his own man, and not at the mercy of some ass union.
    After all, wouldn't you rather work for yourself? You have years ahead of you.

So

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree