pro-life

pro-life

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

P
Upward Spiral

Halfway

Moves
15 Jul 09

Originally posted by yo its me
She's a bit scatty but she's not mental. She has a good job and she likes to party.
Liking parties and disliking contraception is not a very good combination.

Devout Agnostic.

DZ-015

Moves
15 Jul 09

She is inteligent. It's a bit of a mystry to me why she's had so many, but like I said she dosen't 'do' lady chating, feelings, that kind of thing. She is always busy going out and she always looks happy. I don't understand how she lives her life, but it's not for me or you to force her to be steralised. I imiagine she'll want childern one day most women d ...[text shortened]... of ours. But it's her life she's got to live with the consequences not me and not you.
She's still a retard.

Yo! Its been

Me, all along

Moves
15 Jul 09

Originally posted by trev33
question, not comment.

what do you mean though?
I wasn't looking for an argument today. I just ment you know how in Ireland there was no contraception alowed, becasue it's preventing a baby from creation. After creation is the baby and the morning after pill- or abortion. There's a big difference IMO.

Doug Stanhope

That's Why I Drink

Moves
15 Jul 09

Originally posted by Palynka
Liking parties and disliking contraception is not a very good combination.
Like drinking and driving!

Devout Agnostic.

DZ-015

Moves
15 Jul 09

Originally posted by Seitse
Like drinking and driving!
Or taking drugs, and dropping bowling balls on babies's heads.

M
living hard

ends of the earth

Moves
15 Jul 09

gosh what a read so are men against or for?????

I just want to see what today's society thinks of thing such as these?

Also Huck im not sure if you know but they do abortions beyond the 12 week mark too, do people think that is a bit of on the murder side or does it depend on the situation?

Devout Agnostic.

DZ-015

Moves
15 Jul 09
1 edit

Originally posted by MissShell

Also Huck im not sure if you know but they do abortions beyond the 12 week mark too, do people think that is a bit of on the murder side or does it depend on the situation?
I'm pro-choice. Being pro-abortion doesn't however mean i agree with it being used as a lifestyle choice (no offence yim).

I'm also against baby farms in council estates using my taxes to fund their holidays in aya nappa, but that's another day's work.

P
Upward Spiral

Halfway

Moves
15 Jul 09

Pro-choice, of course.

z
Thread Killing Chimp

In your retina!:D

Moves
15 Jul 09

"gosh what a read so are men against or for?????"
Are you suggesting all men have the same opinion on this?

"I just want to see what today's society thinks of thing such as these?"
I dont think the GF should be compared with todays society.

Im pro-abortion. Its better to kill a couple of cells in a belly, then letting a kid have an awfull life because his/her parents cant really take care of him/her.

anybody seen my

underpants??

Moves
15 Jul 09

I'm for abortion up to and including the 200th tri-mester

Moves
15 Jul 09

I wasn't looking for an argument today. I just ment you know how in Ireland there was no contraception alowed, becasue it's preventing a baby from creation. After creation is the baby and the morning after pill- or abortion. There's a big difference IMO.
tis not an argument...it's a 'discussion'...or a 'debate' 😉

i'm not sure how you got the catholic church not wanting the use of contraception in my post because i'm very much pro choice.

Yo! Its been

Me, all along

Moves
15 Jul 09
1 edit

Miss Shell are you going to tell us where you are on this topic?

Moves
15 Jul 09

Originally posted by zozozozo
Im pro-choice. Its better to kill a couple of cells in a belly, then letting a kid have an awfull life because his/her parents cant really take care of him/her.
not worry zoro, i've got your back 😉

M
living hard

ends of the earth

Moves
15 Jul 09

would the population of the world change dramatically if every person stoped terminating?????

I wonder how many abortions are done per day??? does anyone work in this industry and has a clue to how many are completed on a annual basis....

z
Thread Killing Chimp

In your retina!:D

Moves
15 Jul 09

Originally posted by trev33
not worry zoro, i've got your back 😉
No im not pro-choice. Im pro-abortion.....less irritating childs make the world a better place:p