Piers Morgan gun debate

Piers Morgan gun debate

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
15 Jan 13

wow

http://www.3news.co.nz/Gun-advocates-bizarre-rant-at-Piers-Morgan/tabid/313/articleID/282495/Default.aspx?ref=video

you must watch this (3:20 onwards)

F

Moves
16 Jan 13

He was selected because presumably they knew he would behave like that. One can be a staunch 2nd Amendment advocate without coming across like that.

w

Moves
16 Jan 13

Personally I'm sick to death of the gun debates. I guess it beats talking about gay sex and gay marriage. They will do anything to distract us from the coming fiscal doom.

j

Dublin Ireland

Moves
16 Jan 13

Originally posted by wolfgang59
wow

http://www.3news.co.nz/Gun-advocates-bizarre-rant-at-Piers-Morgan/tabid/313/articleID/282495/Default.aspx?ref=video

you [b]must
watch this (3:20 onwards)[/b]
That's an extraordinary interview and the American guy
Alex Jones didn't do himself any favours at all.

He came across as a typical stereotype that a lot of outsiders have
of Yanks.

Planet Rain

Moves
16 Jan 13

Originally posted by whodey
Personally I'm sick to death of the gun debates. I guess it beats talking about gay sex and gay marriage. They will do anything to distract us from the coming fiscal doom.
Only if you allow yourself to be distracted.

j

Dublin Ireland

Moves
16 Jan 13

Originally posted by Soothfast
Some nice little petite brunette gal can distract me anytime.

😛

B

Moves
16 Jan 13

Originally posted by johnnylongwoody
That's an extraordinary interview and the American guy
Alex Jones didn't do himself any favours at all.

He came across as a typical stereotype that a lot of outsiders have
of Yanks.
"He came across as a typical stereotype that a lot of outsiders have"

Really! Outsiders (Europeans in particular) are so ignorant to believe the average American is as passionate and hot-headed as this man debating Piers Morgan? Imagine that....Europeans stereotyping Americans!!

w

Moves
16 Jan 13

Originally posted by Soothfast
Boo! 😲

n

The Catbird's Seat

Moves
16 Jan 13

Originally posted by Bluntwrap
"He came across as a typical stereotype that a lot of outsiders have"

Really! Outsiders (Europeans in particular) are so ignorant to believe the average American is as passionate and hot-headed as this man debating Piers Morgan? Imagine that....Europeans stereotyping Americans!!
Alex Jones absolutely whipped Piers Morgan. He is justifiably angry and enthused in his presentation. Morgan keeps bringing up an irrelevant factoid as Jones keeps reminding him. He will not relent in pushing this one point while Jones buries him with facts on overall violence, and the fact that the majority of US gun murders are gang and drug related and even these are rarely with semi automatic rifles.

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
16 Jan 13

Originally posted by normbenign
Alex Jones absolutely whipped Piers Morgan. He is justifiably angry and enthused in his presentation. Morgan keeps bringing up an irrelevant factoid as Jones keeps reminding him. He will not relent in pushing this one point while Jones buries him with facts on overall violence, and the fact that the majority of US gun murders are gang and drug related and even these are rarely with semi automatic rifles.
Yes he made Piers look like a madman.

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
16 Jan 13

Originally posted by FMF
He was selected because presumably they knew he would behave like that. One can be a staunch 2nd Amendment advocate without coming across like that.
He was selected because he started the petition.

But I posted it not for the debate but for the manner of the "debate".
Incredible.

B

Moves
16 Jan 13

Originally posted by normbenign
Hey, I'm on your side.....I was just confirming that some of us pro-gun types can keep a cool head.....🙂

F

Moves
16 Jan 13

Originally posted by wolfgang59
He was selected because he started the petition.
Petition starter or no petition starter, I doubt Piers Morgan would have bothered to have him on his show if he wasn't pretty sure he'd behave like that. It was incredibly inept advocacy.

jb

Moves
16 Jan 13

Originally posted by whodey
The fiscal doomsday is because corrupt international banksters have hijacked the country. The only way they can get away with it long term is to create an authoritarian state where firearms are not allowed. Once the guns are taken they can complete the plan of bringing the US to its knees and the one world order will then reign.

Blade Runner

Republicants

Moves
16 Jan 13

Originally posted by joe beyser
The fiscal doomsday is because corrupt international banksters have hijacked the country. The only way they can get away with it long term is to create an authoritarian state where firearms are not allowed. Once the guns are taken they can complete the plan of bringing the US to its knees and the one world order will then reign.
So by your analysis, with fairly strict gun control measures, has Australia been brought to its knees?