Petition to let Nancy Pelosi stay!

Petition to let Nancy Pelosi stay!

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

T

Moves
22 Jun 17
1 edit

Originally posted by whodey
On average the ones that contribute their time and money to the poor are those who practice their faith.

Atheists typically sit around arguing for people to vote for others who will force them to pay higher taxes in the hopes that those taxes will go towards the poor.

Unfortunately, only about 9 cents on the dollar in tax money goes to those in "need"
"Christians" like you and CB keep providing more examples of how far Christianity has drifted from the gospel according to Jesus. You can make all the excuses and rationalizations you want. The fact is that it's not being done.

Like I said, "If all the Christians in this country actually cared for the well-being of the less fortunate and the marginalized, there wouldn't be any. And this country WOULD be 'great'. But so few do and there are [many]."

w

Moves
22 Jun 17

Originally posted by ThinkOfOne
"Christians" like you and CB keep providing more examples of how far Christianity has drifted from the gospel according to Jesus. You can make all the excuses and rationalizations you want. The fact is that it's not being done.

Like I said, "If all the Christians in this country actually cared for the well-being of the less fortunate and the marginali ...[text shortened]... , there wouldn't be any. And this country WOULD be 'great'. But so few do and there are [many]."
So if we give our time and money to the poor how are we the problem again?

I will agree that many who call themselves Christian are not really practicing Christians. In fact, look at the divorce rate and the number of "Christians" who vote for abortionists. You can hardly tell them apart from the rest of the world.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
22 Jun 17
2 edits

Unfortunately, only about 9 cents on the dollar in tax money goes to those in "need"
Any excuse (or downright lie) to keep from doing what needs to be done for the poor, the sick and the aged.

You keep on drinking the Republican kool-aid and watching Fox News. The rest of us will be busy getting stuff done.

T

Moves
23 Jun 17

So if we give our time and money to the poor how are we the problem again?

I will agree that many who call themselves Christian are not really practicing Christians. In fact, look at the divorce rate and the number of "Christians" who vote for abortionists. You can hardly tell them apart from the rest of the world.

Like I said, "If all the Christians in this country actually cared for the well-being of the less fortunate and the marginalized, there wouldn't be any. And this country WOULD be 'great'. But so few do and there are [many]."

k

Moves
23 Jun 17

https://www.yahoo.com/news/democratic-congressman-toxic-brand-pelosi-makes-hard-win-140030782.html

Nancy Pelosi is being targeted by Democrats as being "toxic" to their party.

I find that this is nothing more than a misogynistic attack against Nancy, spurred by the evil Republicans who are the only toxic ones. She is a fine spokesperson for the DNC as ...[text shortened]... tition the democrat party to keep her in power and part of the leadership of the democrat party?
No no but hell no.

w

Moves
23 Jun 17

Originally posted by ThinkOfOne

Like I said, "If all the Christians in this country actually cared for the well-being of the less fortunate and the marginali ...[text shortened]... , there wouldn't be any. And this country WOULD be 'great'. But so few do and there are [many]."
So the state is carrying out the call of Jesus?

Is this what you are saying?