Pat Buchanan on the Syria Pullout

Pat Buchanan on the Syria Pullout

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
01 Jan 19

@philokalia said
Pat Buchanan does a terrific job in this video outling what amounts to the true, classical conservative position on foreign policy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrDf54QRCY4

... To try to explain it beyond a bit of what Pat was saying here, I think that a lot of the Neocon perspective came from the Cold War. There was the idea of WWII awakening a sleeping giant -- ...[text shortened]... d than you viewed a Bush.

Regardless, it is a decent video that you should consider listening to.
Sorry, but what Pat Buchanan thinks about Syria is about as important to me as anything Hillary says is to you.

w

Moves
01 Jan 19

@philokalia said
Pat Buchanan does a terrific job in this video outling what amounts to the true, classical conservative position on foreign policy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrDf54QRCY4

... To try to explain it beyond a bit of what Pat was saying here, I think that a lot of the Neocon perspective came from the Cold War. There was the idea of WWII awakening a sleeping giant -- ...[text shortened]... d than you viewed a Bush.

Regardless, it is a decent video that you should consider listening to.
I just got done watching a documentary on Trump in which it showed Trump attacking once Presidential candidate Pat Buchannan for being a right winged cook and bigot for wanting to do such things as bring troops home and build a border wall. It gave me a chuckle.

Then when I see tapes with people like Obama and Hillary also echo similar desires to secure the border in the 1990's and bring troops home and then do a full circle the other way today, it reminds us of just how schizophrenic politicians seem to be. Were they bigoted then as well I wonder?