OJ Simpson juror admits they acquitted him for

OJ Simpson juror admits they acquitted him for "payback"

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
32d

Disgusting.

w

Moves
32d

@cliff-mashburn said
Disgusting.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYkGfbExJko
Snowflake alert!!!

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
32d
2 edits

1 speaks for 12?

The question should be who is more disgusting, her, or you?

Looking under any rock, looking for justification for your racism.

Moves
32d

@suzianne said
1 speaks for 12?

The question should be who is more disgusting, her, or you? Looking under any rock, looking for justification for your racism.
All 12 have to find him guilty to get a guilty verdict no? So all it takes is one.

Moves
32d

Like I said before. Juries are always biased.

w

Moves
32d

@fartacus said
Maybe we assign the task to robots instead?

Moves
32d
1 edit

@wildgrass said
Maybe we assign the task to robots instead?
A.I. wouldn't be a majority black jury just letting him off because he is black.

Better than the original jury.

Trial by judge would have been better to avoid biases. The judge has to accept responsibility for any biases.

Moves
32d
2 edits

"The jury consisted of 8 blacks, 2 Hispanics, 1 half-Caucasian, half Native American, and 1 Caucasian female."

WoW...now we know.

w

Moves
32d

@fartacus said
A.I. wouldn't be a majority black jury just letting him off because he is black.

Trial by judge would have been better to avoid biases. The judge has to accept responsibility for any biases.
AI wouldn't what? It's a fracking computer. Going through a rough patch in your relationship? My guess is AI would calculate the odds and order every Y chromosome to sit in prison for a few months while things cool down. Murder rates would plummet.

Concentration of decision making power to a select group is not generally a good formula. Better to have a biased jury than a corrupt judge.

Moves
32d

@fartacus said
"The jury consisted of 8 blacks, 2 Hispanics, 1 half-Caucasian, half Native American, and 1 Caucasian female."

WoW...now we know.
She said 90% of the jurors did it for "payback"...that's basically 11 out of 12.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
32d

@fartacus said
Another lie, of course.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
32d

@fartacus said

Nice, racist assumption, there.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
32d

@cliff-mashburn said
She said 90% of the jurors did it for "payback"...that's basically 11 out of 12.
Now she's a mathematician? Make up your mind.

Moves
32d

@Suzianne
You eat moldy bread telling yourself it's good.

Cryptic

Behind the scenes

Moves
32d

@fartacus said

WoW...now we know.
That practice was done routinely in the south for decades after the civil war by all white juries when white males were on trial for violence against blacks, so please, spare us your moral indignation. 😴