1. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    04 Apr '24 11:531 edit
    @shavixmir said
    You’ve not been around long enough to have seen the same depleted arguments sweep by on the right-wing media cycle of garbage, year after year.

Seriously. Taking them out and shooting them is the only solution.
    And if you disagree, you are a kunt and should be dragged out and shot too.
    But what is the real solution....a solution where parasites can still mooch, and citizens can find housing (which has been created by the rich), and products in stores (provided by the Walton family), such as that?
    If you do away with the rich, where will those factory workers work to make money to feed their families? (with food provided by Perdue Chicken Mfg)?
    Why in the hell do you leave your splendid comments hanging?
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    04 Apr '24 12:34
    @AverageJoe1
    So that is your agenda, zealously protecting YOUR wealth above all else.
  3. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    04 Apr '24 15:44
    @sonhouse said
    @AverageJoe1
    So that is your agenda, zealously protecting YOUR wealth above all else.
    I did not mention me in my post, Trumphouse. Now Sue and Kev will think I mentioned me. RHP should have a court that I can resort to in matters such as this. Slander and Libel.
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    04 Apr '24 21:55
    @AverageJoe1
    Ah, so you are so altruistic you don't care if you lose money or not. Got it.
  5. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    05 Apr '24 00:25
    @sonhouse said
    @AverageJoe1
    Trumphouse says that I mention something about protecting my wealth, which I don't , but who wouldn't,,,,and then, he says here that I am altruistic, which I am, and then and then says that I 'don't care if I lose money or not'.
    We need to have an interpreter on the Forum. I would love to answer him, as I answer all questions, which libs do not, but I do not understand his post.
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    05 Apr '24 17:19
    @AverageJoe1
    Look up the word 'sarcasm' and maybe, just maybe will understand my post.
  7. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    05 Apr '24 19:27
    @sonhouse said
    @AverageJoe1
    Well, this must be your sarcasm? To dissect it is to say that you are saying that I Do care if I lose money.
    So, I guess that is it. That is the way I interpreted it, and you seem to find fault with my interpretation? Whew.
  8. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    06 Apr '24 04:09
    @averagejoe1 said
    But what is the real solution....a solution where parasites can still mooch, and citizens can find housing (which has been created by the rich), and products in stores (provided by the Walton family), such as that?
    If you do away with the rich, where will those factory workers work to make money to feed their families? (with food provided by Perdue Chicken Mfg)?
    Why in the hell do you leave your splendid comments hanging?
    You don’t seem to think there is another way of running a company, other than having a rich guy at the top.

That is why you need to be dragged out and shot. It saves us arguing.
  9. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    06 Apr '24 10:41
    @shavixmir said
    You don’t seem to think there is another way of running a company, other than having a rich guy at the top.

That is why you need to be dragged out and shot. It saves us arguing.
    You omit an explanation of the inception of the company, Shav. Is it just 'there', and 100 people show up and say 'lets run this company and split the profits."? Actually, that would make sense,,,,,if the company were just 'there'.
    But someone had to take risk and invest time and money, sweat and tears, for that company to be 'there'.
    Uhhhh, what happens to that guy when your people show up to 'run the company'.?
  10. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    06 Apr '24 11:06
    @averagejoe1 said
    You omit an explanation of the inception of the company, Shav. Is it just 'there', and 100 people show up and say 'lets run this company and split the profits."? Actually, that would make sense,,,,,if the company were just 'there'.
    But someone had to take risk and invest time and money, sweat and tears, for that company to be 'there'.
    Uhhhh, what happens to that guy when your people show up to 'run the company'.?
    You do know that companies existed way before capitalism and that there are many other ways to start businesses, rather than a gobshyt abusing other people’s labour?
  11. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    06 Apr '24 11:56
    @shavixmir said
    You do know that companies existed way before capitalism and that there are many other ways to start businesses, rather than a gobshyt abusing other people’s labour?
    Really? If I live in Kansas and decide today to be involved ( don’t know else how to say it) in ‘starting’ a company to make pillows, to sell the pillows to make money so I can send my kids to college, how do I start the process (start up costs, etc), and what would be the end result?
  12. Standard memberspruce112358
    Democracy Advocate
    Moves
    06 Apr '24 11:57
    @averagejoe1 said
    Really? If I live in Kansas and decide today to be involved ( don’t know else how to say it) in ‘starting’ a company to make pillows, to sell the pillows to make money so I can send my kids to college, how do I start the process (start up costs, etc), and what would be the end result?
    Sued, probably.
  13. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    06 Apr '24 12:17
    @spruce112358 said
    Sued, probably.
    Not another post to Spruce's trash pile. It was not convenient. You and Shav do not have all the answers, do you. Your one about SS was a hoot.
  14. Standard memberspruce112358
    Democracy Advocate
    Moves
    06 Apr '24 12:37
    @averagejoe1 said
    Not another post to Spruce's trash pile. It was not convenient. You and Shav do not have all the answers, do you. Your one about SS was a hoot.
    Oh come on. You never laugh?

https://apnews.com/article/mike-lindell-election-denial-arbitration-award-a9b27dd8d37eab1d0f22111566feba93
  15. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    06 Apr '24 13:37
    @spruce112358 said
    Oh come on. You never laugh?

https://apnews.com/article/mike-lindell-election-denial-arbitration-award-a9b27dd8d37eab1d0f22111566feba93
    Remember that Marauder guy? Now THERE was a guy who never laughed

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree