1. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    04 Oct '22 08:23
    New York-based radio host Don DeBar said in an interview with Press TV on Monday that “this is a bunch of nonsense, and highly disingenuous.”

“Russia is not about to collapse in Ukraine, whatsoever. The US is trying to create a narrative, based on a couple of tactical retreats, that scares the life out of me, because it sounds like they intend to set off a small nuclear device in Ukraine, blame it on Moscow and use it as an excuse to make complete war on Russia,” he stated.

“The American public has already been prepared for this by the media, for sure. This projection by the US is preparing the rest of the world for it, too,” he noted.

“The Russian nuclear doctrine was stated because the US has stated its intent to take down the Russian government. The Russians are pointing out that this will not be tolerated and they will use every weapon in their arsenal to prevent it, including nuclear weapons,” he observed.

“I'm more and more convinced that the US is looking for an opportunity to do a false flag and that they are sowing the seeds of it now so they can blame it on Russia and attack them - perhaps with nuclear weapons, certainly with a massive attack that will practically force a nuclear retaliation from Russia,” DeBar said.

“If you look at the actions up to this point from the US side, such as bombing a nuclear power plant and blaming it on the Russians, and also blowing up the pipeline and blaming that on the Russians, it seems clear where this talk is headed,” he said.

“I think the morons in Washington and the psychos in Langley (the CIA headquarters) actually believe that if they do this, Russia will shy away from retaliating and just collapse like it did in 1991. I do not believe that this is a viable path for the Russian government, given the experience of the people in Russia during the 1990s, which is fresh in their memory,” he concluded.

https://www.presstv.ir/Detail/2022/10/03/690325/US-may-be-preparing-a-nuclear-false-flag-for-Ukraine--Journalist

Does the US want WW3?
  2. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    04 Oct '22 10:23
    @metal-brain said
    New York-based radio host Don DeBar said in an interview with Press TV on Monday that “this is a bunch of nonsense, and highly disingenuous.”

“Russia is not about to collapse in Ukraine, whatsoever. The US is trying to create a narrative, based on a couple of tactical retreats, that scares the life out of me, because it sounds like they intend to set off a small nuclea ...[text shortened]... /03/690325/US-may-be-preparing-a-nuclear-false-flag-for-Ukraine--Journalist

Does the US want WW3?
    Hahaha jeeeeezo 😂😂 no level of nonsense is beyond you is it Ivan.
    But this is borderline genius in it’s obviousness and crass stupidity. Just how much of a moron would you have to be to even consider the idea that every non Russian news outlet is misrepresenting what is happening on the ground in Ukraine and they are all in cahoots with some shady US actors who are going to put RT T-shirts on and then set off a tactical nuclear weapon presumably from a safe house / military base in Russia because as you know trajectories can be reverse plotted 😂😂😂
  3. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    04 Oct '22 12:05
    @kevcvs57
    I suppose Operation Northwoods was a clever conspiracy by Russia to make the USA look bad.

1898 - The sinking of the USS Maine in Havana harbor was immediately pinned on the Spanish and the rallying call became, “Remember the Maine! To hell with Spain.” William Randolph-Hearst enflamed anti-Spanish sentiment in his papers by claiming definitively that it was a Spanish plot. No reliable evidence was ever produced linking Spain to the event. It is now widely believed that the event was a mechanical failure or false flag operation.

Do you have a conspiracy theory to blame that on Russia too? The only thing stupid about this is you and your trolling. You are a history denier.
  4. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    04 Oct '22 12:14
    @metal-brain said
    @kevcvs57
    I suppose Operation Northwoods was a clever conspiracy by Russia to make the USA look bad.

1898 - The sinking of the USS Maine in Havana harbor was immediately pinned on the Spanish and the rallying call became, “Remember the Maine! To hell with Spain.” William Randolph-Hearst enflamed anti-Spanish sentiment in his papers by claiming definitively that it was ...[text shortened]... on Russia too? The only thing stupid about this is you and your trolling. You are a history denier.
    1898 😂😂
    Get some sleep Ivan scuppering a ship in 1898 is not quite as complicated as making it look like a regime fired a battlefield nuclear weapon from their territory when they actually didn’t.
    Stop lying and stop being stupid and feel free to pass that request on to your colleagues at RT, the funs over just go home and sort your own freedoms out before you try to step on other peoples.
  5. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    04 Oct '22 12:24
    @kevcvs57
    The only one lying is you. Whenever you lie to me you falsely accuse me of lying. It is your MO. The US, UK and France promised USSR not to expand NATO east of Germany. They were lying backstabbers.

https://multipolarista.com/2022/02/20/us-uk-france-russia-expand-nato-east-germany/

Keep on defending your lying government for betraying their word. I don't defend mine for it. That is the difference between me and you.
  6. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    04 Oct '22 13:30
    @metal-brain said
    @kevcvs57
    The only one lying is you. Whenever you lie to me you falsely accuse me of lying. It is your MO. The US, UK and France promised USSR not to expand NATO east of Germany. They were lying backstabbers.

https://multipolarista.com/2022/02/20/us-uk-france-russia-expand-nato-east-germany/

Keep on defending your lying government for betraying their word. I don't defend mine for it. That is the difference between me and you.
    We didn’t have to promise the soviets a thing they collapsed in heap under their own weight.
    And please explain why is a Yank, Frog and a Brit not doing what they said they’d do a reason for the brutal invasion of a third party?
    The collapse of the Soviet Union was not the result of a negotiated settlement, the system simply run itself into the landfill site of history and all that was required was a way for all parties to extricate themselves from the wreckage with the least amount of damage. Why would Ukrainian sovereignty be held hostage to Poland or Hungary joining NATO.
    NATO and it’s member states do not owe the corrupt oligarchical regime of Putin one syllable of explanation. The Russian people chose a hard man pseudo tsar to lead them that’s their choice but the rest of the world and in particular it’s neighbours are at liberty to defend themselves from that choice by any means they choose including the joining of mutual defence pact.
    That’s the laughable thing, the Russians can join any pact or federation with its like minded authoritarian neighbours that they choose but if a bunch of like minded democratic nations do the same then look out.
    No screw you and your scumbag pal Putin.
  7. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    04 Oct '22 23:17
    @kevcvs57 said
    We didn’t have to promise the soviets a thing they collapsed in heap under their own weight.
    And please explain why is a Yank, Frog and a Brit not doing what they said they’d do a reason for the brutal invasion of a third party?
    The collapse of the Soviet Union was not the result of a negotiated settlement, the system simply run itself into the landfill site of history and ...[text shortened]... like minded democratic nations do the same then look out.
    No screw you and your scumbag pal Putin.
    Stop lying. That promise was made.
    You are an apologist for backstabbing liars.
  8. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    05 Oct '22 01:11
    Russia has now officially deployed the world’s largest submarine which can carry up to eight “apocalypse drone” torpedoes. These super weapons are actually nuclear-armed underwater drones which are designed to hide themselves off the coast of a targeted nation, then detonate their nuclear warheads upon receiving satellite commands, generating a highly destructive, radioactive tsunami that inundates coastal areas of the targeted country, rendering them uninhabitable.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2022-10-04-russia-deploys-doomsday-nuclear-ocean-drones.html

It could get really messy.
  9. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    05 Oct '22 01:38
    @metal-brain said
    Russia has now officially deployed the world’s largest submarine which can carry up to eight “apocalypse drone” torpedoes. These super weapons are actually nuclear-armed underwater drones which are designed to hide themselves off the coast of a targeted nation, then detonate their nuclear warheads upon receiving satellite commands, generating a highly destructive, radioac ...[text shortened]... lnews.com/2022-10-04-russia-deploys-doomsday-nuclear-ocean-drones.html

Funny how no other news outlet had picked up on this story…
  10. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    05 Oct '22 04:31
    @Metal-Brain
    All of us here keep wondering why you don't immediately seek refuge in Russia, since you clearly hate the US so much you continue to spread disinformation and discord designed to spread fear, just what fascists do in fact.
  11. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    05 Oct '22 06:50
    @sonhouse said
    @Metal-Brain
    All of us here keep wondering why you don't immediately seek refuge in Russia, since you clearly hate the US so much you continue to spread disinformation and discord designed to spread fear, just what fascists do in fact.
    Funny how you are so alarmed about climate change, but a nuclear war is worth the risk to you. Do you see the contradiction? Propaganda got you to believe to contradictory things at the same time. That is called cognitive dissonance and propaganda is what causes you to accept it.

Why are you okay with risking nuclear climate change? I thought climate change had to be fought hard. Adding radiation makes it fine to you?
  12. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    05 Oct '22 06:52
    @shavixmir said
    Funny how no other news outlet had picked up on this story…
    People living at Martha's Vineyard might want to move if they heard about it.
    I wonder if Obama built a bunker there.
  13. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    05 Oct '22 14:281 edit
    @metal-brain said
    Russia has now officially deployed the world’s largest submarine which can carry up to eight “apocalypse drone” torpedoes. These super weapons are actually nuclear-armed underwater drones which are designed to hide themselves off the coast of a targeted nation, then detonate their nuclear warheads upon receiving satellite commands, generating a highly destructive, radioac ...[text shortened]... lnews.com/2022-10-04-russia-deploys-doomsday-nuclear-ocean-drones.html

Hahaha
    Are they going to demand “One million dollars” 🤔
    We’ve all got nukes son and they are all geared up for a one way trip to Russia’s major cities.
    I take it these massive subs are so high tec that they are undetectable by modern detection systems 🙄
    BTW we’ve all seen for ourselves how many roubles were left over for defence spending once the Kremlin billionaires had bought their super yachts and palaces 😂😂
    Your scaring absolutely no one mate
  14. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    05 Oct '22 17:23
    @metal-brain said
    https://www.presstv.ir/
    FFS. Parroting ayatollah hatred now? You really are sinking low, Metal. Low even for you.
  15. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    05 Oct '22 19:54
    @Shallow-Blue
    People living at Martha's Vineyard might want to move if they heard about it.
    I wonder if Obama built a bunker there.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree