1. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    06 Oct '22 15:14
    @metal-brain said
    @Shallow-Blue
    People living at Martha's Vineyard might want to move if they heard about it.
    I wonder if Obama built a bunker there.
    Well surely the bunker would get flooded in the tsunami 😂😂
    Tell me we’re these super subs built and designed and built by the same folks that designed and built the Black Sea flag ship that magically caught fire.
    Also wondering how the usual satellite monitoring never noticed these subs being built and the torpedo war heads tested, is there any chance that ‘press tv’ is lying to the World and the Russian people in particular.
    Have you noticed that NATO isn’t giving Putin any heads up info on the kinds of weapons that are going to be deployed against his forces and territories you idiot.
  2. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    07 Oct '22 00:20
    @kevcvs57
    The Biden regime is buying up $290 million in anti-radiation drugs for use in "nuclear emergencies" amid escalating tensions with Russia and heightened threats of a nuclear war.

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/us-buying-290m-worth-anti-radiation-drugs-use-nuclear-emergency

I suppose this a a mere coincidence. Is that what your primitive mind thinks? The US doesn't think Putin is bluffing. They just want you to think that. What they say does not matter. Their actions are what matters. They are preparing for nuclear war while you are not. They don't care about you.
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    07 Oct '22 04:18
    @Metal-Brain
    They for SURE don't give a rats ass about YOU Comrade.
  4. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    07 Oct '22 05:35
    @sonhouse
    Why isn't the corporate news media telling you about how they are preparing for nuclear war without giving you advice on how to prepare? Is it because they don't want you to prepare or is it because they don't want you fear a nuclear war? If it is the latter they must be intentionally increasing the risk of nuclear war in hopes of achieving their objectives. Right?

Is achieving their objectives dependent on keeping you in the dark about the increased risk of nuclear war? If so, they cannot teach you how to prepare, can they? They cannot do that without you going into a state of fear. You would want them to stop being megalomaniacs like any sensible person. That would get in the way of their nuclear game of chicken.
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    07 Oct '22 05:48
    @metal-brain said
    @sonhouse
    Why isn't the corporate news media telling you about how they are preparing for nuclear war without giving you advice on how to prepare? Is it because they don't want you to prepare or is it because they don't want you fear a nuclear war? If it is the latter they must be intentionally increasing the risk of nuclear war in hopes of achieving their objectives. Ri ...[text shortened]... megalomaniacs like any sensible person. That would get in the way of their nuclear game of chicken.
    They want you to fear
    They don’t want you to fear
    They want you to fear

You seem to be in a bit of flying tizzy on which side of the conspiracy theory algorithm to land.
  6. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    07 Oct '22 05:56
    @divegeester said
    They want you to fear
    They want you to fear

You seem to be in a bit of flying tizzy on which side of the conspiracy theory algorithm to land.
    Nope. Different agendas require different propaganda. Getting you to get the jab required you to be in fear. Playing a game of nuclear chicken requires you to think everything is fine and Putin saying it is not a bluff is a bluff.
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    07 Oct '22 07:25
    @metal-brain said
    Nope. Different agendas require different propaganda. Getting you to get the jab required you to be in fear. Playing a game of nuclear chicken requires you to think everything is fine and Putin saying it is not a bluff is a bluff.
    Thank goodness we have you to reveal all of this stuff to us.
  8. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    07 Oct '22 07:37
    @metal-brain said
    @kevcvs57
    The Biden regime is buying up $290 million in anti-radiation drugs for use in "nuclear emergencies" amid escalating tensions with Russia and heightened threats of a nuclear war.

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/us-buying-290m-worth-anti-radiation-drugs-use-nuclear-emergency

I suppose this a a mere coincidence. Is that what your primitive mind thinks ...[text shortened]... s are what matters. They are preparing for nuclear war while you are not. They don't care about you.
    No it’s a really good thing and bad news for you Russians, it clearly means that Biden is preparing for a nuclear exchange if Putin goes there.
    Would you rather he didn’t prepare for the worst case scenario, you can only hope Putin’s doing the same, which of course he’s not because he does not give a stuff about any Russian lives but his own.
  9. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    07 Oct '22 07:40
    @metal-brain said
    @sonhouse
    Why isn't the corporate news media telling you about how they are preparing for nuclear war without giving you advice on how to prepare? Is it because they don't want you to prepare or is it because they don't want you fear a nuclear war? If it is the latter they must be intentionally increasing the risk of nuclear war in hopes of achieving their objectives. Ri ...[text shortened]... megalomaniacs like any sensible person. That would get in the way of their nuclear game of chicken.
    We needn’t fear MB I’m sure you and your RT affiliates will keep us informed 😂😂
  10. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    07 Oct '22 08:26
    @kevcvs57
    Why isn't the corporate news media telling you about how they are preparing for nuclear war without giving you advice on how to prepare? Is it because they don't want you to prepare or is it because they don't want you fear a nuclear war? If it is the latter they must be intentionally increasing the risk of nuclear war in hopes of achieving their objectives. Right?

Is achieving their objectives dependent on keeping you in the dark about the increased risk of nuclear war? If so, they cannot teach you how to prepare, can they? They cannot do that without you going into a state of fear. You would want them to stop being megalomaniacs like any sensible person. That would get in the way of their nuclear game of chicken.
  11. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    26 Oct '22 09:37
    @kevcvs57 said
    We needn’t fear MB I’m sure you and your RT affiliates will keep us informed 😂😂
    When both sides deny using it you will assume it was Russia. Right?

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2022/10/23/false-flag-russia-says-ukraine-plans-to-detonate-a-dirty-bomb

https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/russia-ukraine-war-1.6628465
  12. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    26 Oct '22 10:15
    @Metal-Brain
    You seriously think I am not worried about nuclear war? Anyone who isn't is stupid or thinks god will save us.
    Putin is spreading word around Ukrainians are planning dirty bomb tactics.
    To every defense minister in the west.
    Like we are supposed to believe the absolute lie Ukrainians would do that to their own country.
    I have no doubt such a bomb will be released and if so even the Chinese will be against it and may refuse to buy oil and such from Russia.

It's too bad the Chinese hasn't already said that to prevent Putin from launching a dirty bomb.

I have ZERO doubt you will come back with Ukrainians want to bomb their own people with dirty bomb.
  13. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    26 Oct '22 13:24
    @metal-brain said
    When both sides deny using it you will assume it was Russia. Right?

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2022/10/23/false-flag-russia-says-ukraine-plans-to-detonate-a-dirty-bomb

https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/russia-ukraine-war-1.6628465
    No one but it’s foreign agents gives a rats ass what Russia says or doesn’t say.
  14. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    26 Oct '22 18:24
    @sonhouse said
    @Metal-Brain
    You seriously think I am not worried about nuclear war? Anyone who isn't is stupid or thinks god will save us.
    Putin is spreading word around Ukrainians are planning dirty bomb tactics.
    To every defense minister in the west.
    Like we are supposed to believe the absolute lie Ukrainians would do that to their own country.
    I have no doubt such a bomb will be r ...[text shortened]...
    I have ZERO doubt you will come back with Ukrainians want to bomb their own people with dirty bomb.
    Zelenskyy clearly wants to drag NATO into WW3.

https://www.kyivpost.com/russias-war/zelensky-reference-to-preemptive-strikes-forces-staff-to-clarify-statement.html

If you are worried about nuclear war why do you condone Zelenskyy trying to start WW3?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree