Mueller indicted 13 Russians for profit?

Mueller indicted 13 Russians for profit?

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

K

Germany

Moves
02 Mar 18

Originally posted by @metal-brain
How do you know it is a lie?

Being corrupt for money is not new. Who spoon fed you so much doubt in regards to corruption?
State-run propaganda isn't new either.

MB

Moves
02 Mar 18

Originally posted by @kazetnagorra
State-run propaganda isn't new either.
Neither is corporate run propaganda.

MB

Moves
02 Mar 18

How does Mueller know it was Russia? Now they claim Russia hacked the Olympics and made it look like it was North Korea. How do they know the wannacry virus was really North Korean? How do they know it was not some geek from Michigan that did all of the above?

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2018/02/russia-hacked-pyeongchang-olympics-doping

People who say they know who did any hack by a nation state is full of crap!

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-07/wikileaks-exposes-cia-exploit-capable-cyber-false-flag-attack-blame-russia

E

Moves
05 Mar 18

This current, repugnant version of the Democrat party isn't interested in the truth or even facts. They want their guy/gal in, they want President Trump out, and they will do anything they think they have to do to achieve those dual aims. Russia and these 13 indicted people - these were 13 people that had a working knowledge of Facebook and a sense of mischief. They played both ends against the middle and must be very pleased with themselves to see how easily a bunch of dumb, uninformed, programmed, excitable people can be duped. For the life of me I can't imagine what they did that was worthy of an indictment. Posted lies on Facebook? Look out, CNN, ABC, CBS, NY Times, Washington Post et al...and the probability of prosecuting these indictments is exactly zero. They're in Russia.

I live just outside of DC, and so I hear more, because all this town can talk about is how "Trump will be impeached today", "Trump must go", la la la. Nullification of a duly and properly conducted national election by the Deep State and the establishment parties. What a chilling thought. Thank God for the Second Amendment.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
07 Mar 18

Originally posted by @kquinn909
Ask Seth. Opps. He's dead.
Who is Seth Opps?

MB

Moves
12 Mar 18

Originally posted by @eastcoastwoodpusher
This current, repugnant version of the Democrat party isn't interested in the truth or even facts. They want their guy/gal in, they want President Trump out, and they will do anything they think they have to do to achieve those dual aims. Russia and these 13 indicted people - these were 13 people that had a working knowledge of Facebook and a ...[text shortened]... te and the establishment parties. What a chilling thought. Thank God for the Second Amendment.
Are you saying it was 13 Russian individuals with no ties to their Russian government? If so it was not Russia. The Russian government would not be so sloppy. They would be more like the CIA and cover their tracks better.