Middle Class: Innocent in Class Warfare

Middle Class: Innocent in Class Warfare

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
18 Feb 11

Originally posted by Wajoma
An amendment, although it should not be uneccessary as it's been said already. They may have 'extracted concessions' but those 'concessions' come at a cost somewhere else. eg, a 38 hour working week may come at the cost of a reduced hourly base rate, or a more negative example, longer smoko breaks etc may lead to an increased drive toward automation. The u ...[text shortened]... at a line has been crossed that now makes a completely automated warehouse system viable.
LOL. I'll see your automated warehouse and raise you arson and theft. Your turn!

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
18 Feb 11

Originally posted by JS357
OK, so at least, protection of property has something to do with your hookups in the community.

I don't know if you think I am speaking mainly of property as investment. I'm not.
Property as an investment is legal property without property rights. That is the distinction I'm trying to make clear.

Moves
18 Feb 11

Originally posted by AThousandYoung
Property as an investment is legal property without property rights. That is the distinction I'm trying to make clear.
Whatever it's called (and there are various definitions of property rights) I get the distinction and any little difficulties I could dream up are not worth any more time.