Michelle Obama may be a transsexual

Michelle Obama may be a transsexual

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
17 Sep 15

Originally posted by chaney3
Regardless of the politics, why would you go to such lengths for this? Is any of this factual at all? I have not, and will not read any youtube links, but.....where did you get this information? It would seem that if YOU can post this on a chess site, that everybody should know that Michelle Robinson used to be Michael Robinson.

Why is this the first time that I am hearing about this?
Abnormal sexual orientation is something that is generally kept secret. There is nothing unusual about that.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
17 Sep 15

Originally posted by RJHinds
That is a lie. No one even suspected such a thing let alone be well known. But it is suspected that Michelle Obama is a transgender person and many even say he is a man.
You can can protest all you like, but as per usual you are quite simply wrong.

r
Suzzie says Badger

is Racist Bastard

Moves
17 Sep 15

That is a lie. No one even suspected such a thing let alone be well known. But it is suspected that Michelle Obama is a transgender person and many even say he is a man.
she is more of a man than you gobshiete

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
17 Sep 15

Originally posted by redbadger
she is more of a man than you gobshiete
Don't insult gobshiete.

Moves
17 Sep 15

Ooh, ooh, sir, sir, I know this one!

It's because it's bovine excrement, sir!

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
18 Sep 15

Finger length ratio has become a widely known form of sex differentiation. Most men have an index finger (digit 2, or 2D) shorter than their ring finger (digit 4, or 4D), whilst most women have an index finger that is as long or longer than their ring finger. Significant deviation from a 2D to 4D ratio of 0.98:1 ratio is a fairly strong indicator of natal sex.

http://www.annierichards.com/skeleton.htm

The Obama Conspiracy - Growing Evidence Michelle Obama is a Man

Michelle Obama Refers to Herself as a "Busy Single Mother"

Michael Savage: Michelle lies about hardship, which never existed.

In speech at Democratic National Convention Michelle fabricates poverty and hardship in her and Obama families.
Aired 9/5/2012

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
18 Sep 15

[quote]Finger length ratio has become a widely known form of sex differentiation. Most men have an index finger (digit 2, or 2D) shorter than their ring finger (digit 4, or 4D), whilst most women have an index finger that is as long or longer than their ring finger. Significant deviation from a 2D to 4D ratio of 0.98:1 ratio is a fairly strong indicator of ...[text shortened]... overty and hardship in her and Obama families.
Aired 9/5/2012

[youtube]gnthPvTy084[/youtube]
You are full of hate sir. It's taking you down a dark and horrible path.

'But whoever hates his brother is in the darkness and walks in the darkness, and does not know where he is going, because the darkness has blinded his eyes.' (1 John 2:11)

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
18 Sep 15
1 edit

Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
You are full of hate sir. It's taking you down a dark and horrible path.

'But whoever hates his brother is in the darkness and walks in the darkness, and does not know where he is going, because the darkness has blinded his eyes.' (1 John 2:11)
I am not full of hate. I am full of love . . . for the truth. You have no idea who is my brother. My brother is certainly not the son of Satan.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
18 Sep 15

I am not full of hate. I am full of love . . . for the truth. You have no idea who is my brother. My brother is certainly not the son of Satan.

[youtube]jhoEyf2Mnxc[/youtube]
You don't know what love is and you certainly don't know what hate is. You ARE full of hate. It takes hate to even consider atomic bombs in the middle East. You also have no brothers or sisters here. You are 100% troll, a little man with no thoughts of your own, the only ability you have is to use engines and find stupid video's you for some reason think will impress us.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
18 Sep 15

Originally posted by sonhouse
You don't know what love is and you certainly don't know what hate is. You ARE full of hate. It takes hate to even consider atomic bombs in the middle East. You also have no brothers or sisters here. You are 100% troll, a little man with no thoughts of your own, the only ability you have is to use engines and find stupid video's you for some reason think will impress us.
I find educational videos that teach a point I wish to get across. I use them as audio/visual aids in my instructing method.

r
Suzzie says Badger

is Racist Bastard

Moves
19 Sep 15

Originally posted by Suzianne
You wouldn't know the truth if it walked up to you and kicked you in the groin.
or the balls

E

Moves
19 Sep 15

Originally posted by sonhouse
Do you think that those who call good evil and evil good know that they are doing exactly that?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
20 Sep 15

Originally posted by normbenign
If diversity is so important, and this is true, then what is the big deal?
It's not true. THAT's the "big deal".

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
20 Sep 15

Originally posted by normbenign
Do you suppose that the prolonged use of steroids had something to do with his body malfunctioning later in life?
Exactly how was it "malfunctioning"?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
20 Sep 15

Regardless of the politics, why would you go to such lengths for this? Is any of this factual at all? I have not, and will not read any youtube links, but.....where did you get this information? It would seem that if YOU can post this on a chess site, that everybody should know that Michelle Robinson used to be Michael Robinson.

Simple. Because it's not true. Haters gonna hate.