Marjorie Taylor Greene - trailer trash

Marjorie Taylor Greene - trailer trash

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tum podem

Sewers of Holland

Moves
14 May 21

Why does this person exist?
She’s embarrassing. And I’m not even an American. I’m not a republican. I don’t even live on a trailer park.

But damn, that woman makes cringe.

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
14 May 21

@shavixmir said
She’s embarrassing. And I’m not even an American. I’m not a republican. I don’t even live on a trailer park.

Childhood trauma would be my guess, the scary question is HTF she ends up in mainstream US politics, there is no non scary answer.

Blade Runner

Republicants

Moves
14 May 21

@kevcvs57 said
Childhood trauma would be my guess, the scary question is HTF she ends up in mainstream US politics, there is no non scary answer.
Surely you haven't forgotten the Gorilla from Wasilla, aka Caribou Barbie?

Über-Nerd

Moves
14 May 21

@kmax87

Yup, Sarah Palin was pretty scary, too. Scary to think someone thought she could be VP, a heartbeat away from the nuclear button. She didn't even know which side North Korea is on. Pui.

Über-Nerd

Moves
14 May 21

@shavixmir said

I presume you're referring to an altercation between MTG and AOC:

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/05/14/politics/kfile-marjorie-taylor-greene-alexandria-ocasio-cortez/index.html

Yeah, cringe. That the party whip can't keep her in line shows how low the Republicans have sunk.

rain

Moves
14 May 21

@moonbus said
I presume you're referring to an altercation between MTG and AOC:

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/05/14/politics/kfile-marjorie-taylor-greene-alexandria-ocasio-cortez/index.html

Yeah, cringe. That the party whip can't keep her in line shows how low the Republicans have sunk.
Wow. I had not heard of this.

Jesus. Miss Jewish Space Laser is a real nutcase.

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
14 May 21

@kmax87 said
I suppose she was a bit of a trail blazer for strung out Moms in congress but I think even Sarah would do a double take at MTG, she is in a whole different league of bat💩crazy. The video of her haranguing a school shooting survivor was like a segment from a demented prank show.

Über-Nerd

Moves
14 May 21

@kevcvs57 said
I suppose she was a bit of a trail blazer for strung out Moms in congress but I think even Sarah would do a double take at MTG, she is in a whole different league of bat💩crazy. The video of her haranguing a school shooting survivor was like a segment from a demented prank show.
Yes, MTG is clearly way out of her depth in politics, utterly clueless about decorum and protocol. Either:

a) she was not put under the tutelage of a senior Republican Congressman to mentor her;

or
b) her mentor failed miserably;

or
c) she failed miserably to learn anything from her mentor;

AND
d) the Rep. party whip has failed miserably to call her to heel.

The Rep. party is too wrapped up in trying to appease it's demagogue loser ex-POTUS to care. And that is very worrying. A single party state is bad news, in the long run, regardless whether Democrat or Republican. Good governance requires a functioning opposition. But as it now stands, the Rep. party is not functional; it is having a fit of collective oppositional defiance disorder.

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
15 May 21

@moonbus said
Yes, MTG is clearly way out of her depth in politics, utterly clueless about decorum and protocol. Either:

a) she was not put under the tutelage of a senior Republican Congressman to mentor her;

or

or

AND
d) the Rep. party whip has failed miserably to call her to heel. ...[text shortened]... , the Rep. party is not functional; it is having a fit of collective oppositional defiance disorder.
Same in the uk at the moment with labour imploding into a directionless Marie Celeste powered by fudge.
Fortunately our main parties have their own separate wings who tend to check themselves, as long as Boris doesn’t prorogue Parliament permanently ‘to get things done’ extremes of either shade should be kept at bay.

Z

Moves
15 May 21

@kmax87 said
Sarah Palin looks like a MIT professor compared to her

Z

Moves
15 May 21

@moonbus said

or

or

AND
d) the Rep. party whip has failed miserably to call her to heel. ...[text shortened]... , the Rep. party is not functional; it is having a fit of collective oppositional defiance disorder.
Lol what mentorship 😀

She is a rabid nutjob and they just let her loose as a distraction.

Über-Nerd

Moves
15 May 21

@zahlanzi said
Lol what mentorship 😀

She is a rabid nutjob and they just let her loose as a distraction.
Well yes, it appears that, in her case, mentoring has utterly failed.

Tum podem

Sewers of Holland

Moves
15 May 21

@zahlanzi said
Sarah Palin looks like a MIT professor compared to her
Now, that is saying something!

Über-Nerd

Moves
15 May 21

@shavixmir said
Now, that is saying something!
I do not doubt that MTG speaks for her constituency and says publicly what they think privately. She, like Trump, is a symptom, not a cause.

Über-Nerd

Moves
24 May 21

@shavixmir said

The latest from MTG: she compares Pelosi and the wearing of masks to Nazism.

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/05/23/politics/republicans-extremists-worse-than-2012/index.html