Liberal disregard, irreverence to Constitution

Liberal disregard, irreverence to Constitution

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lake Como

Moves
199d

In another thread, Kev says that conservatives follow Constitution 'when it suits them'.
So I dug up this one of many millions of links. Instead of raving like lunatics, your comments with no basis, can you counter this link with something backing up Kev's ridiculous premise?
Truly, for you llbs to meet your goals of total societal change, you will indeed have t ignore the constitution. Small example, Biden things he can dictate payment of college tuition, when Constitution clearly limits such action to congressional approval. THAT, my friends, is regarding the Constittiuon only when it 'suits' him.

https://www.thecrimson.com/article/2011/1/19/constitution-congress-government-liberals/

Guppy poo

Sewers of Holland

Moves
199d

Your constitution is outdated garbage.

Anyone who thinks that brainfarts from 200 years ago should be followed blindly is obviously disfuctional in modern society.

Lake Como

Moves
199d

@shavixmir said

Anyone who thinks that brainfarts from 200 years ago should be followed blindly is obviously disfuctional in modern society.
That is my point. Libs want to do away with it. So, Kev is quite misguided.....You are dead on it!!!

Z

Moves
199d

@averagejoe1 said
That is my point. Libs want to do away with it. So, Kev is quite misguided.....You are dead on it!!!
update it, dumbass

Moves
199d

@shavixmir said

very strange comment…what would be the need for an update?

Guppy poo

Sewers of Holland

Moves
199d

@mott-the-hoople said
very strange comment…what would be the need for an update?
Really?
You can’t think of anything that “okay” back then, but is now pathetic, dangerous or absurd?

Nothing springs to mind?

Moves
199d

@shavixmir said
Really?
You can’t think of anything that “okay” back then, but is now pathetic, dangerous or absurd?

Nothing springs to mind?
WTF? I dont have a problem with it, YOU DO.

sorry to put you on the spot like this,...but... you are the one running your mouth...go ahead explain

Lake Como

Moves
199d

@zahlanzi said
update it, dumbass
I don’t want to. Shav does. Please pay attention.
Are you aware that if we update it, the productive people will pay for non-productive people ?

Australia

Moves
198d

@averagejoe1 said
I don’t want to. Shav does. Please pay attention.
Are you aware that if we update it, the productive people will pay for non-productive people ?
Isn't that what good parents do for their small or sick children?

Lake Como

Moves
198d

@kewpie said
Isn't that what good parents do for their small or sick children?
Yes that is what parents do for those for whom they are responsible. You are quite astute.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
198d

@averagejoe1 said
In another thread, Kev says that conservatives follow Constitution 'when it suits them'.
So I dug up this one of many millions of links. Instead of raving like lunatics, your comments with no basis, can you counter this link with something backing up Kev's ridiculous premise?
Truly, for you llbs to meet your goals of total societal change, you will indeed ha ...[text shortened]... its' him.

https://www.thecrimson.com/article/2011/1/19/constitution-congress-government-liberals/
Really? What about the right ignoring the Fourteenth Amendment?

Lake Como

Moves
198d

@suzianne said
Tell those new to the forum what you are speaking of, and also for the edification of everyone else, as the 14th amendment has been mentioned about 1000 times on this forum. You can do this!

Guppy poo

Sewers of Holland

Moves
198d

@mott-the-hoople said
WTF? I dont have a problem with it, YOU DO.

sorry to put you on the spot like this,...but... you are the one running your mouth...go ahead explain
Guns…
The election system…
The language…
The powers granted to the president…
Life long appointments…

The list is bloody endless.

Lake Como

Moves
198d
1 edit

@shavixmir said
Guns…
The election system…
The language…
The powers granted to the president…
Life long appointments…

The list is bloody endless.
No person who reads this will understand what you are trying to put across. Could you speak in sentences, sentences which convey a point of view as relate to the 14th?
Like , what is. “The language.”? Jesus.

Lake Como

Moves
198d

@suzianne said
what do they ignore?
later i will ask you to ask Kev if biden ignored the part that says only congress controls monies such as that which Biden wants to spend on tuitions