1. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    16 Jan '20 20:58
    @earl-of-trumps said
    This is all getting very interesting.

Today, the president of Ukraine has reached out to the US for FBI help in investigating Burisma. Really heating up.

And the US ambassador to Ukraine who was fired by Trump is also starting to resurface., Lots of stuff going on in Ukraine.

Anyway, the long and short of it is, Trump will get his investigation of Burisma in Ukraine in the end. Hold onto your ass, Pro quid Joe
    word is russia has hacked burisma...going to be interesting indeed.
  2. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    16 Jan '20 21:22
    @sonhouse said
    http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2020/01/lev-parnas-on-maddow-trump-knew-exactly-what-was-going-on.html

On Rachel Maddow show he spilled all. Very credible I thought.

Of course the ultrarightwingnuts will say he is just lying but there is forensic documentation backing him up.

It might, and I emphasize 'MIGHT' give even rePUTINican's pause.
    For a minute till the cult straightens them out.
    Any day now................
  3. Germany
    Moves
    16 Jan '20 21:44
    @whodey said
    Any day now................
    whodey: accepts egregious crimes, blatant treason and rampant corruption from the Trump administration.
    also whodey: why can't these silly Democrats find anything damaging on Trump?
  4. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    16 Jan '20 21:47
    @kazetnagorra said
    whodey: accepts egregious crimes, blatant treason and rampant corruption from the Trump administration.
    yet you cant name one can you? you're a joke.
  5. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    16 Jan '20 21:522 edits
    @kazetnagorra said
    Any second now...............

You have to admit, it does get old

Just think we have 4 more years of this.
  6. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    16 Jan '20 22:01
    wheels falling off this one before it even gets rolling...

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/parnas-denies-speaking-directly-with-trump-despite-earlier-reports
  7. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    17 Jan '20 00:12
    @Mott-The-Hoople
    Well your handlers won't like what he says regardless.
    Hey, Putin fired 110,000 government folks in Russia. Will you lose your paycheck?
  8. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    17 Jan '20 00:442 edits
    @mott-the-hoople said
    It'll be a hoot to find out it was the Dems that Vlad was in cahoots with all along. And I only suggest that because had it been Trump that was in cahoots with Vlad, Trump would have been steered away from asking Ukraine to investigate Burisma to be begin with, since this hurts Russia/Vlad. It also explains the incredible screaming by the dems just because Trump asked for an investigation, as it was because Trump was getting close to draining the swamp, aka, exposing Dems AND Russia

Dumbs... *still* think with all this that Trump is Vlad's puppet? Trump's actions - whether he knew it or not, were going to expose Russia. I wonder if Vlad tried to stop Trump. hmmmm

Let's face facts, Dems, Trump wasn't digging into Burisma because he wanted Trump to be exposed, eh? Logic 101. Trump is clean in Burisma.

I'm afraid this is only going to get grim for the dems. And Trump's asking for an investigation was proper.
  9. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    17 Jan '20 00:57
    @mott-the-hoople said
    wheels falling off this one before it even gets rolling...

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/parnas-denies-speaking-directly-with-trump-despite-earlier-reports
    I wonder if Rachel Madcow paid Parnas a little Pro Quid Quo to get him to say that which makes ratings go BOOM!?

they're all snakes.
  10. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    17 Jan '20 01:20
    @earl-of-trumps said
    It'll be a hoot to find out it was the Dems that Vlad was in cahoots with all along. And I only suggest that because had it been Trump that was in cahoots with Vlad, Trump would have been steered away from asking Ukraine to investigate Burisma to be begin with, since this hurts Russia/Vlad. It also explains the incredible screaming by the dems just because Trump asked ...[text shortened]... aid this is only going to get grim for the dems. And Trump's asking for an investigation was proper.
    well we do have biden boasting about his corruption.
  11. Joined
    27 Sep '06
    Moves
    17 Jan '20 02:11
    @Mott-The-Hoople...NO LIE HERE, MOTT,BUT I'LL NEVER FORGET WHEN YOUR BOY TRUMP'S PRESS SECRETARY , HUCKABEE, STATED, IN FRONT OF MILLIONS OF PEOPLE...
    ....''The President didn't lie, there were just an alternate set of facts''
    Look somewhere else for lies, 'GREAT WIND FROM THE NORTH',
    I'm certain that you'll find more ''ALTERNATE FACTS'' in WASINGTON D.C. via OUR OWN PRESIDENT TRUMP
    than in YOUR CANADIAN CAPITOL via TRUDEAU...
    Still mad that he won, ARE 'YA'.....AYE?
  12. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    17 Jan '20 06:15
    @earl-of-trumps said
    This is all getting very interesting.

Today, the president of Ukraine has reached out to the US for FBI help in investigating Burisma. Really heating up.

And the US ambassador to Ukraine who was fired by Trump is also starting to resurface., Lots of stuff going on in Ukraine.

Anyway, the long and short of it is, Trump will get his investigation of Burisma in Ukraine in the end. Hold onto your ass, Pro quid Joe
    Burisma has exactly nothing to do with Trump's crimes. If Senate Republicans are allowed to call the Bidens as witnesses, their deflection will be laid bare for all to see.
  13. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    17 Jan '20 06:18
    @mott-the-hoople said
    I thought the phrase "dumb as dirt" was an exaggeration, until you started posting here.
  14. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    17 Jan '20 06:19
    @mott-the-hoople said
    yet you cant name one can you? you're a joke.
    See above.
  15. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    17 Jan '20 06:24
    @earl-of-trumps said
    It'll be a hoot to find out it was the Dems that Vlad was in cahoots with all along. And I only suggest that because had it been Trump that was in cahoots with Vlad, Trump would have been steered away from asking Ukraine to investigate Burisma to be begin with, since this hurts Russia/Vlad. It also explains the incredible screaming by the dems just because Trump asked ...[text shortened]... aid this is only going to get grim for the dems. And Trump's asking for an investigation was proper.
    Again, Burisma has nothing to do with Trump's crimes.

First, your fairy tale said that Trump was going to "expose" the Bidens. Now your fairy tale has changed to Trump was going to "expose" Russia?

You can't make this stuff up. Oh, wait, yes you can.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree