I’m so proud of them boys…

I’m so proud of them boys…

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
260d

@no1marauder said
"As the nation has grown so has the U.S. Capitol: today it covers well over 1.5 million square feet, has over 600 rooms, and miles of corridors. "

https://www.aoc.gov/explore-capitol-campus/buildings-grounds/capitol-building

And they just so happened to make their way to the room where the Electoral College certification would have been held except for the prompt evacuation.

Obviously, that was completely random and not part of any plan.
A plan of the Capitol, the room where the electoral college commission certification was to take place and the route followed by Biggs, including leaving and re-entering, because this is about all of a case you have now. If this were so compelling why not lead with it, I suspect it's a dumb luck situation with lots of deviations.

"...Electoral College certification would have been held except for the prompt evacuation."

Surely if there were a plan, that no one would be there would need to be part of the plan. As I've said all along, the deeper we get into this the more absurd it becomes.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
260d
2 edits

@wajoma said
A plan of the Capitol, the room where the electoral college commission certification was to take place and the route followed by Biggs, including leaving and re-entering, because this is about all of a case you have now. If this were so compelling why not lead with it, I suspect it's a dumb luck situation with lots of deviations.

"...Electoral College certification would ...[text shortened]... e part of the plan. As I've said all along, the deeper we get into this the more absurd it becomes.
Your insistence that because a plan failed, there was no plan is absurd.

The case was already made at trial taking the totality of circumstances into account which is what reasonable people do rather than coming up with increasingly incredible "explanations" for individual facts in isolation (your disingenuous "strategy" ).

BTW, I cited to paragraph 102 where Biggs proceeds to the Senate Chamber all the way back on p. 3 of this thread, so your dishonest attempt to pretend that was something I just discovered is typical BS.

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
260d
1 edit

@no1marauder said
Your insistence that because a plan failed, there was no plan is absurd.

The case was already made at trial taking the totality of circumstances into account which is what reasonable people do rather than coming up with increasingly incredible "explanations" for individual facts in isolation (your disingenuous "strategy" ).
Nothing disingenuous about it, the same could be said for you when every time one of your points is debunked you add another one. Bigg's route to the office is about all you have left.

Oh and going back to the jury decision, which obviously I can't argue with, the jury decision is well documented unlike the details of the supposed 'plan'.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
260d

@wajoma said
Nothing disingenuous about it, the same could be said for you when every time one of your points is debunked you add another one. Bigg's route to the office is about all you have left.

Oh and going back to the jury decision, which obviously I can't argue with, the jury decision is well documented unlike the details of the supposed 'plan'.
You haven't "debunked" anything; just came up with highly unlikely theories to try to explain away the very inconvenient facts.

Immigration Central

tinyurl.com/muzppr8z

Moves
260d

@wajoma said
haha ATY and his tough guy prison lingo.

I said it incentivizes lying. You don't need to dob a real person, you make up any old story to get some relief, some one's threatening your life if you implicate them, give the cops someone else.

Do you deny the incentive. Do you deny this happens.
Missed this post.

Fake info gets checked by the cops and the criminal gets no benefit from it. You really think the cops are that stupid?

If you implicate anybody and they go to prison for it you are KOS (Kill On Sight) from then on and will need solitary confinement to protect you from prison gang torpedoes (that means assassins)

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
259d

@athousandyoung said
Missed this post.

Fake info gets checked by the cops and the criminal gets no benefit from it. You really think the cops are that stupid?

If you implicate anybody and they go to prison for it you are KOS (Kill On Sight) from then on and will need solitary confinement to protect you from prison gang torpedoes (that means assassins)

[youtube Hi Power Torpedoes Roll Call Rap]4LGmfEXjQEc[/youtube]
Yes, you're probably right, no one has ever implicated another person falsely to get a lighter sentence.

Immigration Central

tinyurl.com/muzppr8z

Moves
259d
2 edits

@wajoma said
Yes, you're probably right, no one has ever implicated another person falsely to get a lighter sentence.
Of course it happens. Usually the attempt fails because the cops catch on. If it succeeds the person either spends all their prison time being “tortured” as you put it in Protective Custody (aka solitary) or they are murdered in General Population.

Criminals don’t get the option of hanging out with their buddies while being segregated from other criminals which seems to be what you think should happen to your favorite criminals.

Immigration Central

tinyurl.com/muzppr8z

Moves
259d

https://www.capitalxtra.com/news/tekashi-6ix9ine-rikers-island-prison/

Tekashi 6ix9ine has claimed that people tried to murder him whilst in Rikers Island prison.

The ‘Gummo’ rapper, who bailed himself out of jail for $150,000 last week, made the shocking claims in a new interview with TMZ.

“I was super scared,” he told the publication. “They tried to kill me in there, they tried to slit my throat.”

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
259d
1 edit

@athousandyoung said
Of course it happens. Usually the attempt fails because the cops catch on. If it succeeds the person either spends all their prison time being “tortured” as you put it in Protective Custody (aka solitary) or they are murdered in General Population.

Criminals don’t get the option of hanging out with their buddies while being segregated from other criminals which seems to be what you think should happen to your favorite criminals.
Are you saying that was why Joe Biggs was isolated? You're saying he wasn't treated any differently from other prisoners, so you're saying he must have been isolated for the same reason as other prisoners are isolated. You're accusing Joe Biggs of dobbing other PB. It doesn't make sense because he still got the big sentence. A bold claim, of course you have nothing to back it.

Yes, torture is the correct word if you are not guilty of what you have been accused.

Immigration Central

tinyurl.com/muzppr8z

Moves
259d
2 edits

@wajoma said
Are you saying that was why Joe Biggs was isolated? You're saying he wasn't treated any differently from other prisoners, so you're saying he must have been isolated for the same reason as other prisoners are isolated. You're accusing Joe Biggs of dobbing other PB. It doesn't make sense because he still got the big sentence. A bold claim, of course you have nothing to back it.

Yes, torture is the correct word if you are not guilty of what you have been accused.
The burden of proof is on you, not me.

I haven't accused Biggs of anything. I already showed that people are known to spend decades in isolation even when they are innocent of what they are accused of (Albert Woodfox, Herman Wallace). This is nothing new. The prison system is inhumane to all criminals, not just your favorite ones.

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
255d
1 edit

@no1marauder said
Your Dream World "explanations" of Points A-D have been thoroughly refuted throughout this thread and I won't waste further time on them.

Paragraph 102 of the Indictment has Biggs and other Proud Boys proceeding directly to the Senate Chamber after re-entering the Capitol. At paragraph 96 on video he says: "We have taken the Capitol."

Paragraph 97: Tarrio posts on s ...[text shortened]... Don't f***ing leave!"

So he was directing the group while the seizing of the Capitol was ongoing.
No.1 contradicts himself or his buddies do and No.1 just repeats it.

No.1 or his malicious buddies (and No.1 just parrots them) said:

"...Biggs and other Proud Boys proceeding directly to the Senate Chamber after re-entering the Capitol...

Tell me again about the master plan that involves heading directly to the crucial room, by directly entering the Capitol, then directly exiting the Capitol, then directly entering the Capitol again, and directly (in the case of Biggs) stopping to use the mens room. They were smart enough to know which polly had to alter which piece of paper in which room, but they couldn't find a more direct route then going in and out of the Capitol.

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
255d

@athousandyoung said
The burden of proof is on you, not me.

I haven't accused Biggs of anything. I already showed that people are known to spend decades in isolation even when they are innocent of what they are accused of (Albert Woodfox, Herman Wallace). This is nothing new. The prison system is inhumane to all criminals, not just your favorite ones.
So when you go on a rant with your tough guy prson lingo ditches and stitches that was some random brain fart. I see a pattern emerging.

Immigration Central

tinyurl.com/muzppr8z

Moves
255d
2 edits

@wajoma said
So when you go on a rant with your tough guy prson lingo ditches and stitches that was some random brain fart. I see a pattern emerging.
If I was a tough guy I wouldn’t admit to being too scared to snitch.

No I just don’t want to end up like Rene Olmos Enriquez Jr.

https://www.fox5vegas.com/2023/01/11/las-vegas-police-suspect-dismembered-man-put-body-barrel-being-alleged-snitch/?outputType=amp

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
253d
1 edit

@no1marauder said
Sorry, but the laws of conspiracy do not require that the only acceptable evidence of the plan of the conspiracy must be written down, signed by all the conspirators, notarized and in triplicate.
Hmmm, but when Howard Roark makes a black and white deal with conditions clearly understood by both parties it's boohoo nothing written, boohoo not a standard contract, boohoo.

As to be expected, contradiction and inconsistency.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
253d

@wajoma said
Hmmm, but when Howard Roark makes a black and white deal with conditions clearly understood by both parties it's boohoo nothing written, boohoo not a standard contract, boohoo.

As to be expected, contradiction and inconsistency.
There was nothing in the contract Howard Roark made which gave him the remedy of blowing up someone else's building. That was a criminal act that in the real world rather than Rand's Dreamworld would have resulted in stretch in prison.

Your "whataboutism" dismally fails.