I’d like to take a moment to thank...

I’d like to take a moment to thank...

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Guppy poo

Sewers of Holland

Moves
03 Apr 19

The poster who posted the word shlt.
I don’t know who it was, but thank you.

It never occured to me that it could be used. And with everything that’s happening on the brexit, trump, middle-east, etc. it really is an expression sorely needed.

Thank you!

D

Moves
03 Apr 19

D

Moves
03 Apr 19
1 edit

Australia

Moves
03 Apr 19
1 edit

It looks better in capitals: SHlT.

Robomod doesn't make the connection between lowercase L and uppercase i. Seems humans can still outsmart robots occasionally.

Guppy poo

Sewers of Holland

Moves
03 Apr 19

@kewpie said
It looks better in capitals: SHlT.

Robomod doesn't make the connection between lowercase L and uppercase i. Seems humans can still outsmart robots occasionally.
God damn, you are a hero!!!

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
03 Apr 19

RoboMod can receive updates at any time.

He asked me to thank those who highlight his current failings so that he may improve in future.👍

Trump 2020

Moves
03 Apr 19

Run! It's the cops! 😉

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
03 Apr 19

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
03 Apr 19
1 edit

The post that was quoted here has been removed
Testing:

mixxit, mixxit, mixxit.

(post deleted)

Oh dear, the censors don't even want us using a common word to describe a missed hit in case someones eyes are hurt.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
03 Apr 19

Nice going Shav, bring the establishment down on us why don’t ya...

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
03 Apr 19

@divegeester said
Nice going Shav, bring the establishment down on us why don’t ya...
Nah, that was some ijit reporting the use of the letters g i n g e r in another order.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
03 Apr 19

@wajoma said
Nah, that was some ijit reporting the use of the letters g i n g e r in another order.
Happy to be called an idiot for doing that.

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
03 Apr 19
5 edits

@divegeester said
Happy to be called an idiot for doing that.
Future news: divegeester's head explodes when he finally watches a Tarantino vid.

Although I think you've stumbled on a new obfuscation, whenever the word 'ginger' appears we'll all know what is actually meant thanks to divegeester.

Yo ginger.

DIvegeesters is trying to free your mind:

http://www.cc.com/video-clips/9raet1/the-daily-show-with-jon-stewart-oliver-wilmore---the-n-word

Edit: Oh man, classic vid and they've gone and bleeped the word, it was funnier without the bleeps.

Edit: And I couldn't find it on google, used duckduckgo, what is the world coming to?.

Trump 2020

Moves
03 Apr 19

@wajoma said
Hahahaa people are too sensitive.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
03 Apr 19

@wajoma said
Future news: divegeester's head explodes when he finally watches a Tarantino vid.

Although I think you've stumbled on a new obfuscation, whenever the word 'ginger' appears we'll all know what is actually meant thanks to divegeester.

Yo ginger.

DIvegeesters is trying to free your mind:

http://www.cc.com/video-clips/9raet1/the-daily-show-with-jon-stewart-oliver-wilmo ...[text shortened]... e bleeps.

Edit: And I couldn't find it on google, used duckduckgo, what is the world coming to?.
I suppose it gives you something gritty to grind your free speech axe against.

You’re free to post as you wish and I’m free to alert a post if I think it is offensive. It’s a mess, but it’s the world we live in dude.