1. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    18 Apr '24 21:50
    @averagejoe1 said
    We are all waiting for this key debate moment,,,,,,Shav will tell us all where AVJoe has been wrong.
    Shav?!?!? Can you tell our friends and me where I have been wrong? Not something of opinion, like we should have bombed Hiroshima , about which I opined. Instead, flat out wrong’ post of mine.
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    20 Apr '24 05:48
    @AverageJoe1
    You mean being wrong about your orange fascist anti Christ in deep doo doo and all he can do now is tweet BS WHILE IN COURT and then fall asleep?
  3. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    20 Apr '24 10:47
    @sonhouse said
    @AverageJoe1
    You mean being wrong about your orange fascist anti Christ in deep doo doo and all he can do now is tweet BS WHILE IN COURT and then fall asleep?
    Sonhouse writes this drivel after I have asked where I (AvJoe) have been wrong. He writes about Trump. Jesus, you really need to see somebody. After Trump is elected, I will be reading all of your posts to my coffee group. And like me now, they will be saying ENOUGH!!!! We Cant Take It Anymore!!
  4. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    20 Apr '24 13:45
    @averagejoe1 said
    Sonhouse writes this drivel after I have asked where I (AvJoe) have been wrong. He writes about Trump. Jesus, you really need to see somebody. After Trump is elected, I will be reading all of your posts to my coffee group. And like me now, they will be saying ENOUGH!!!! We Cant Take It Anymore!!
    You are wrong about trump.
  5. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    20 Apr '24 15:25
    @wildgrass said
    You are wrong about trump.
    Could you be specific and show any thing I have typed as qualifying as ‘wrong’? Not opinions, as does Sonhouse, but facts misrepresented.
  6. Subscriberkmax87
    Blade Runner
    Republicants
    Moves
    22 Apr '24 15:55
    @moonbus said
    Ich stimme zu.

The correct thread title would have been 'is this MAGA's nadir?'

To which the correct answer would have been, 'you ain't seen nuthin' yet!'
    Or the best is yet to come.
  7. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    22 Apr '24 17:261 edit
    @averagejoe1 said
    Could you be specific and show any thing I have typed as qualifying as ‘wrong’? Not opinions, as does Sonhouse, but facts misrepresented.
    You've written multiple times that trump had the border under control.

You've defended Trump's expansion of federal handouts as necessary for the economy on a thread about how bad handouts are.

Probably there are other examples...
  8. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    22 Apr '24 17:39
    @AverageJoe1
    You don't think it was wrong for Trump at the behest of Miller to put 5000 children in cages? Don't come back with "Obama built the cages'', which is just diverting the fact it was TRUMP who used those cages to incarcerate thousands of children with not a whit of humanity to even notate the names of parents and hundreds of those children may never see their parents again and don't pull the BS they were not the legit parents, if there were a few illigit kids there were a thousand ligit kids with ligit parents and don't forget eight of those children died due to incompetent medical care.
    This I assume you think is NOT wrong?

Was it wrong for Trump to have said ingest bleach, it kills covid in minutes or stick a UV light somewhere in your body also kills covid? This is not wrong?
    Are you even capable of commenting on these issues or will you just ignore them as usual?
  9. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    22 Apr '24 20:28
    To Wgrass and Shouse.
    Here is a comparison of handling of border by T and B. It confims trump efforts to hold back the flood gates. it confirms that B opened them up. I can Prove It kids. Watch the news. Frankly, I find it humorous, quite disingenuous, for you to pretend you do not know what Biden has done. 12 Million, NOT including gottaways.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-65574725

Then we have my opinions, cited by SHouse. To render an opinion is not the same as being right or wrong. If I think it is cold outside and you think it is warm, then can you say that I am 'wrong'? If I render an opinion on the cages, one cannot say I am wrong. If I say the senate should close the border, and you are saying don't close it,.....am I 'wrong'?? Get a grip man.
    Then your pitiful bleach comment. I don't know what I have said about that, but I did NOT say he said that. YOu have said it, and you lied. It was not true. So you fail once again to show where I have been wrong.
    Then WGrass says I said soething about handing out welfare. I sure have. What statement did I make that was wrong. You two got nuthin.

Here is a short snippet that Trump's statement was 'mostly false'.

""This is not the first time Biden has criticized Trump’s comments from that 2020 press conference. Three months after Trump’s statements, Biden accused Trump of saying that drinking bleach could help fight the coronavirus. We rated that claim Mostly False"".

Finally, Trumhouse says that I ignore questions. I have asked him the same question (23 times now) and he will not answer it. He ignores the question, 23 times. He ignores the question. He knows the question. I have never figured you as a loser, Trumphouse, would love to play a little Seminole Wind,,, Bm,d,a,e
  10. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    23 Apr '24 03:273 edits
    @AverageJoe1

This is the sort of people who support Trump; a 19-yr old boy from KY, home schooled, never left his farm til he was 16, had no idea what the Confederate flag stands for. You really ought to be associating with other people, people who understand what’s going on around them, instead of backwoods morons.

https://apnews.com/article/isreal-easterday-confederate-flag-capitol-riot-c415036515508a9e28e9561e901c74f7

It's scary that people this stupid are allowed to own guns, make babies, obtain passports, and vote.

The nadir of MAGA stupidity— I suppose we won’t see that until Nov 2024 when we see how many people still believe Trump’s lies.
  11. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    23 Apr '24 05:13
    @averagejoe1 said
    All you have to do is stop lying about his lies.

That's all.
  12. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    23 Apr '24 10:21
    @suzianne said
    All you have to do is stop lying about his lies.

That's all.
    Here's malesue, who can maybe tell us where I have been wrong. If she tries, she too will confuse wrong with opinion.
    Go for it, suemail. (oops, a misspell).
  13. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    23 Apr '24 20:30
    @averagejoe1 said
    To Wgrass and Shouse.
    Here is a comparison of handling of border by T and B. It confims trump efforts to hold back the flood gates. it confirms that B opened them up. I can Prove It kids. Watch the news. Frankly, I find it humorous, quite disingenuous, for you to pretend you do not know what Biden has done. 12 Million, NOT including gottaways.

https://www.bbc ...[text shortened]... ve never figured you as a loser, Trumphouse, would love to play a little Seminole Wind,,, Bm,d,a,e
    Trump policies made illegal immigration worse (compared to obummer) because they decided to severely restrict LEGAL immigration. He started a flood before he installed a flood-gate.

https://www.cato.org/blog/president-trump-reduced-legal-immigration-he-did-not-reduce-illegal-immigration
  14. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    24 Apr '24 00:53
    @wildgrass said
    Trump policies made illegal immigration worse (compared to obummer) because they decided to severely restrict LEGAL immigration. He started a flood before he installed a flood-gate.

https://www.cato.org/blog/president-trump-reduced-legal-immigration-he-did-not-reduce-illegal-immigration
    Then go with Biden little feller.
  15. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    24 Apr '24 00:58
    @averagejoe1 said
    Then go with Biden little feller.
    I'm only obliging your request.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree