Is free riding always bad?

Is free riding always bad?

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

E

Moves
01 Aug 13

Originally posted by AThousandYoung
The horse has work taken from it. The roaches are negligable weight. The guy in the cart is the one whipping the horse, weighing him down, and taking all the money.
You would be correct if there were only a couple of roaches, but this cart is infested with roaches. But hey, I understand your perspective.

You are of the mindset of the people who are workers. You do not believe in having your own business and working for yourself. As a result of being raised in your culture you can only see the people on the street, not the little guy running his convenience store. You can see it in LA where the poor people really hate the Asians who have moved in and made good for themselves.

Immigration Central

tinyurl.com/muzppr8z

Moves
01 Aug 13

Originally posted by Eladar
You would be correct if there were only a couple of roaches, but this cart is infested with roaches. But hey, I understand your perspective.

You are of the mindset of the people who are workers. You do not believe in having your own business and working for yourself. As a result of being raised in your culture you can only see the people on the street ...[text shortened]... LA where the poor people really hate the Asians who have moved in and made good for themselves.
Aren't you a teacher? You are a worker, not a businessman.

The little guy running the convenience store gets a lot of business from food stamps.