How will it all end?

How will it all end?

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
16 Jan 12

Originally posted by USArmyParatrooper
"Godzilla" would have to be some sort of deity in order to have not been observed for all these millennium, so your statement is rather redundant.

The existence of Godzilla as portrayed in pop culture (at 300 foot tall Lizard) is disproved beyond a reasonable doubt simply by lack of observation. Furthermore, there is no logical means for it to end all live on earth if such a Godzilla did exist.
God Zilla.

Deity.

D
incipit parodia

Moves
16 Jan 12

Originally posted by USArmyParatrooper
"Godzilla" would have to be some sort of deity in order to have not been observed for all these millennium, so your statement is rather redundant.

The existence of Godzilla as portrayed in pop culture (at 300 foot tall Lizard) is disproved beyond a reasonable doubt simply by lack of observation. Furthermore, there is no logical means for it to end all live on earth if such a Godzilla did exist.
Although the discovery of Godzuki might make us wish for the end of all human life...

w

Moves
16 Jan 12
1 edit

Originally posted by DrKF
Although the discovery of Godzuki might make us wish for the end of all human life...
Godzilla is no match for Obama. All you have to do is prove Godzilla is without health insurance and he's a dead man as he joins the ranks of Gaddafi and Bin Laden.

D
incipit parodia

Moves
16 Jan 12

Originally posted by whodey
Godzilla is no match for Obama. All you have to do is prove Godzilla is without health insurance and he's a dead man as he joins the ranks of Gaddafi and Bin Laden.
This what I felt like earlier today when I had my ass handed to me on a plate 🙁

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRB-U-dZZIQ-7EXmPMD8v6UO9YiFdZUhFJ9zzcGV-LFAMHEs0Fm

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
16 Jan 12

Anyone considered the possibility that Godzilla is Cthulhu after he shaved off his beard?

D
incipit parodia

Moves
16 Jan 12

Originally posted by AThousandYoung
Anyone considered the possibility that Godzilla is Cthulhu after he shaved off his beard?
What would that make Godzuki?

And if so, Mothra's screwed. He's just a big old moth.