1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    26 Mar '24 16:04
    @Mott-The-Hoople
    Oh then that negates everything I said. Midnight is not a great time to type.
  2. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    26 Mar '24 20:183 edits
    @kevcvs57 said
    @Wajoma
    That’s because about 98% have been vaxed ad vaxed people re more likely to be medically vulnerable especially during the early phase / mutations
    Edit I hound have checked your link for misrepresentation

“ The share of COVID-19 deaths among those who are vaccinated has risen. In fall 2021, about 3 in 10 adults dying of COVID-19 were vaccinated or boosted. But by ...[text shortened]... more complicated than your post sugests even if you trust a link from an anti vaxxer conspiracy nut
    To the spectators,
    See how this works, you don't get your fish on the line and just start cranking the handle, in this example I play a little line out with an old link from 2022 to make sure kev bamboozle is on the hook. Note how in the space of one post kev bamboozle has gone from this:

"A fact which clearly annoys you is that only morons died from not getting vaccinated."

...to telling me that juiced people did die, making a lot of desperate excuses as he goes, nether the less bamboozle is telling me that people died of wuflu after being juiced, a 180 degree u-turn fromjust one post prior.

That kev bamboozle and shag doody are sheeples is not unexpected, the important point here is that **they lied to us. They knowingly, blatantly, intentionally lied to us.

**(the pollies and bureaurats repping for the drug Co's)

When the lyinghorsefacekoontexPMardern said:

"People who are vaccinated will still get Covid-19 it just means that they won't get sick and they won't die".

...she was aware it was a lie. Argue all you like about precentages and tables and graphs, this is an example of how brazen they are, sales repping for multi billion dollar mega drug companies, and bamboozle laps it up like a dog licking up a pile of it's own puke. The horse face koont wasn't the only one that repeated this lie, I think joe 'nazi fags' biden said similar, and many others of the power tripping ruling elite.

BTW here is the NZ Director General of Health Ashley Blowarse, unable to keep a lid on the obvious and in damage control.

"As I mentioned before in this forum and in a separate briefing on the 16th November as our vaccinations rise somewhat counterintuitively the proportion of cases, hospitalizations and deaths rise amongst those who are fully vaccinated".

Next we can start playing with this number from kev:

"That’s because about 98% have been vaxed..."

and start really reeling kev bamboozle in.

“We know that they are lying, they know that they are lying, they even know that we know they are lying, we also know that they know we know they are lying too, they of course know that we certainly know they know we know they are lying too as well, but they are still lying. In our country, the lie has become not just moral category, but the pillar industry of this country.”
    ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    26 Mar '24 23:311 edit
    @Wajoma
    Ok, siting a real Russian Hero. It still casts you as an outsider only interested in chaos.
    How many gulags did YOU suffer in, eh?
  4. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    26 Mar '24 23:39
    @wajoma said
    To the spectators,
    See how this works, you don't get your fish on the line and just start cranking the handle, in this example I play a little line out with an old link from 2022 to make sure kev bamboozle is on the hook. Note how in the space of one post kev bamboozle has gone from this:

"A fact which clearly annoys you is that only morons died from not getting vacci ...[text shortened]... ome not just moral category, but the pillar industry of this country.”
    ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn
    in all fairness,,,kev is not to be regarded as upper level competition.
  5. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    27 Mar '24 08:241 edit
    @wajoma said
    To the spectators,

"A fact which clearly annoys you is that only morons died from not getting vacci ...[text shortened]... ome not just moral category, but the pillar industry of this country.”
    ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn
    I quoted directly from your link you lying dumbass
    So when you get caught telling a lie you pretend you went fishing, perhaps you should actually go fishing instead
    Isn’t life a bitch when the grown ups actually follow your links and they don’t say what you claim they are saying 😂😂
  6. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    27 Mar '24 08:39
    @mott-the-hoople said
    in all fairness,,,kev is not to be regarded as upper level competition.
    Agreed, fine point.

Prediction: He'll now play dumb(er)
  7. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    27 Mar '24 09:261 edit
    @wajoma said
    Agreed, fine point.

Haha that’s good coming from Dumb and Dumber who think trump is an innocent being victimised and Covid was a democrat conspiracy, any idea how stupid you guys look to us normals
  8. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    27 Mar '24 09:52
    @wajoma said
    Agreed, fine point.

Or he could try the diversion route, some combination of the two. Similar happened when I got him to fess up about his out of date one-way mask and he admitted to intentionally huffing on certain people.
  9. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    27 Mar '24 10:24
    @sonhouse said
    @Mott-The-Hoople
    Oh then that negates everything I said. Midnight is not a great time to type.
    ? 'What' negates everything?
  10. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    27 Mar '24 17:33
    @AverageJoe1
    Wasn't talking to you, I said that to your lover Moot the hoot. Like a misspelling negates the entire point I was making and besides that even if there was zero misspelling his response would have been much the same only not calling out the misspell.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree