How about a prisoner swap?

How about a prisoner swap?

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Aficionado of Prawns

Texas

Moves
20 Jun 18

Originally posted by @kazetnagorra
If that's true, wouldn't you want to abolish illegal immigration? Imagine what you could do with all that money!
Someone finally figured it out.

But no, the democrats are fighting tooth and nail to prevent the stoppage of illegal immigration. It's all about pandering, votes, and potential votes.

Guppy poo

Sewers of Holland

Moves
20 Jun 18

This thread is American BS.

Nobody gives a toss about who’s originally responsible for splitting families and sticking children in FFING CAGES!!!

A kid in a cage is NOT AN FFING PRISONER, IT’S A HUMAN RIGHTS ABtUSE.

We NOW know what’s happening in your fascist State: the public abuse of children & a total disregard of human rights.

How your WW2 heroes must be weeping in their FFing graves.

Shame on you, you finger pointing and waving bastards, shame on you.

Aficionado of Prawns

Texas

Moves
20 Jun 18

Originally posted by @shavixmir

Nobody gives a toss about who’s originally responsible for splitting families and sticking children in FFING CAGES!!!

We NOW know what’s happening in your fascist State: the public abuse of children & a total disregard of human rights.

How your WW ...[text shortened]... g in their FFing graves.

Awww... more anti-American propaganda peddled by some clown that lives across the ocean. Imagine that.

Guppy poo

Sewers of Holland

Moves
20 Jun 18

Originally posted by @tom-wolsey
Awww... more anti-American propaganda peddled by some clown that lives across the ocean. Imagine that.
That’s right. Change, divert and ignore the subject.

Oh how it compliments you.

Aficionado of Prawns

Texas

Moves
20 Jun 18
1 edit

That’s right. Change, divert and ignore the subject.

Oh how it compliments you.
Oh, I'm sorry. Was the subject "America sucks?" That would be ironic since you just trashed the thread as BS and we all know you think America sucks.

rain

Moves
20 Jun 18
1 edit

Originally posted by @whodey
Illegal immigrants costs American tax payers in the hundreds of billions of dollars.
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2018/jan/23/donald-trump/does-immigration-policy-impose-300-billion-annuall/
$43
According to PolitiFact, the actual (per capita) cost is of illegal immigrants is $43 Billion a year.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/the-high-price-of-americas-incarceration-80-billion/

The cost of incarceration? $80 Billion per year.

rain

Moves
20 Jun 18

It matters. Trump is (falsely) blaming this on Obama so he can continue taking children from their families. He's been saying "We're just continuing what you (Democrats) started". Trump wants to separate children of immigrants from their families, but doesn't want to take the heat for it.

He's been called out on his BS, and is receiving backlash for it. Republicans are turning against him (maybe more out wanting to save their own careers) and putting pressure on Trump to overturn his child-snatching policy. As long as Trump can relieve some of this pressure by falsely blaming democrats, he's going to continue putting kids in cages.

Guppy poo

Sewers of Holland

Moves
20 Jun 18

Oh, I'm sorry. Was the subject "America sucks?" That would be ironic since you just trashed the thread as BS and we all know you think America sucks.
No.
The subject is America abusing children.

Stop it.

Aficionado of Prawns

Texas

Moves
20 Jun 18

No.
The subject is America abusing children.

Stop it.
Well, since you say the thread is BS, I'm left to assume you are a big fan of Trump.

Guppy poo

Sewers of Holland

Moves
20 Jun 18

Well, since you say the thread is BS, I'm left to assume you are a big fan of Trump.
Correct!

As I’ve stated multiple times, I love Trump.
He’s the funnist thing in politics since Nixon (with Brexit a close second) and he’s rushing the demise of the US economic empire over a cliff at a speed which can only be appreciated as ‘heroically stupid.”

And I enjoy every moment of the US doing the historic dive of the empire collapsing.

And that in itself, if you’re really into politics, should say enough.

Foreign civil services are laughing at you.

Cryptic

Behind the scenes

Moves
20 Jun 18

I agree 100%

Aficionado of Prawns

Texas

Moves
20 Jun 18

Correct!

As I’ve stated multiple times, I love Trump.
He’s the funnist thing in politics since Nixon (with Brexit a close second) and he’s rushing the demise of the US economic empire over a cliff at a speed which can only be appreciated as ‘heroically stupid.”

And I enjoy every moment of the US doing the historic dive of the empire collapsing.

...[text shortened]... f you’re really into politics, should say enough.

Foreign civil services are laughing at you.
Your (if your serious) hatred for America is noted, and I have to say I would think the same way if your country continued its collapse. IF I hated your country. But I don't.

Guppy poo

Sewers of Holland

Moves
20 Jun 18

Your (if your serious) hatred for America is noted, and I have to say I would think the same way if your country continued its collapse. IF I hated your country. But I don't.
I don’t hate America.
In fact, I’ve lived there and I was in LA just this January.

I despise right-wing conservative, alt-right nationalist, pro-abortion, pro-gun, anti-human rights, war mongering, truth denying, falsehood spreading, fascists though.

Yeah. It sounds like a pretty selective group, but here on RHP they seem to be.. I don’t know.. spawning or something.

Yes. We have them in Europe too (one would think a lesson learned would be enough), but... they’re hardly on this forum. Are they?

Now, why did the conservative chicken cross the road?

Aficionado of Prawns

Texas

Moves
20 Jun 18

Now, why did the conservative chicken cross the road?
To get to church.

D

Moves
20 Jun 18
3 edits