1. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    21 Mar '24 02:092 edits
    US families need to earn a staggering 80% more than they did in 2020 to 'comfortably afford' a home nowadays

Homebuyers today need to bring in over six figures a year to “comfortably afford” a home in America — an 80% jump from just four years ago.

A new Zillow report found the typical household needs to make more than $106,000 a year — assuming a 10% down payment and 30% of their income going toward housing.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/us-families-earn-staggering-80-112100443.html
    -------------------------------------

And some folks think that a slight dip in the unemployment level will make Americans forget all about BidInflation
  2. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    21 Mar '24 02:13
    @earl-of-trumps said
    US families need to earn a staggering 80% more than they did in 2020 to 'comfortably afford' a home nowadays

Homebuyers today need to bring in over six figures a year to “comfortably afford” a home in America — an 80% jump from just four years ago.

A new Zillow report found the typical household needs to make more than $106,000 a year — assuming a 10% down ...[text shortened]... think that a slight dip in the unemployment level will make Americans forget all about BidEnflation
    We voted for Reagan twice, so there's that.
  3. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    21 Mar '24 04:38
    @earl-of-trumps said

A new Zillow report found the typical household needs to make more than $106,000 a year — assuming a 1 ...[text shortened]... slight dip in the unemployment level will make Americans forget all about BidInflation
    You do know that inflation since 2020 is a world wide problem, don’t you.
    It has very little to do with Biden or trump.
  4. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    21 Mar '24 04:58
    @earl-of-trumps said

A new Zillow report found the typical household needs to make more than $106,000 a year — assuming a 1 ...[text shortened]... slight dip in the unemployment level will make Americans forget all about BidInflation
    This isn't what your topic says.
  5. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    21 Mar '24 11:26
    @suzianne said
    Right, he meant the reverse. But big adults don't quibble on the Forum about mis-statements which are obvious. I think you wrote accept instead of except one time, and we gave you a bye. Didn't say a word. We got it.
    I get what Earl said, and so did you. But you just can't resist stickin' it at every turn. Not very friendly. Now Earl feels just awful, there is no need to be hurtful. I am going to get a poster on a stick, write what you did, march around downtown. Is it OK to do that solo, or do I have to form a mob like y'all do?
  6. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    21 Mar '24 12:16
    @shavixmir said
    check china inflation…joe taking care of them
  7. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Moves
    21 Mar '24 12:49
    @shavixmir said
    It's a world-wide problem because the buffoons in charge used covid as an excuse to dole out oodles of pork to their constituencies to gain popularity, with zero regard to responsible fiscal and monetary policy.

The nature of politicians and how they think and what they can get away with is a world-wide problem.
  8. Subscribermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    21 Mar '24 19:233 edits
    @sh76 said
    It's a world-wide problem because the buffoons in charge used covid as an excuse to dole out oodles of pork to their constituencies to gain popularity, with zero regard to responsible fiscal and monetary policy.

The nature of politicians and how they think and what they can get away with is a world-wide problem.

A brief 2-part seminar on how politicians think: 1. NOT getting caught lying is just the same as telling the truth. 2. If you got away with it, then it must be OK to do it again.

You don't really need to find out what's going on.
    You don't really want to know just how far it's gone.

The Eagles - Dirty Laundry 😏
  9. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    21 Mar '24 20:57
    @shavixmir said
    you're full of crap.

countries with economic ties to the US will respond accordingly.
  10. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    21 Mar '24 21:00
    @suzianne said
    oh wow. you can read it that way, too
  11. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    22 Mar '24 01:53
    @mchill said

A brief 2-part seminar on how politicians think: 1. NOT getting caught lying is just the same as telling the truth. 2. If you got away with it, then it must be OK to do it again.

You don't really need to find out what's going on.
    You don't really want to know just how far it's gone.

The Eagles - Dirty Laundry 😏
    Yeah - thanks, Donald.
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    22 Mar '24 07:32
    @earl-of-trumps said

Why have house prices risen so sharply?
  13. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    23 Mar '24 00:03
    @divegeester said
    Why have house prices risen so sharply?
    I spelled it out for you - BidInflation
  14. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    24 Mar '24 22:49
    @Earl-of-Trumps
    So the present 7+% inflation in Russia is all Biden's fault or the 38% inflation rate in Iran. Yep, DAMN that Biden, responsible for all the woes of the world.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree