1. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    07 May '22 03:48
    @no1marauder said
    Jesus, both those articles are 9 years before the testing described in my links. They are obsolete given the new data.
    Dental records trump DNA testing?
  2. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    07 May '22 05:06
    @metal-brain said
    You absolute moron.
    If they’re DNA testing a female skull, it’s not Hitler’s skull, is it?

They do have his jaw and teeth. That’s where the dental records come in.
  3. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    07 May '22 05:111 edit
    @metal-brain said
    Hitler's jawbone was brought to Moscow in May 1945. That was what was compared to the dental records.

The skull, however: "The operation also led to new excavations near the Führerbunker and the discovery in May 1946, 20 inches deep, of a skull fragment with a bullet hole. The death by shooting theory revolves around the skull."

This discovery was a year after Hitler's death.

Even Nick Bellantoni, the archeologist who claimed he tested the skull (the Russians deny it) conceded Hitler died in the bunker:

" Bellantoni, whose conclusions about the skull are hence far too assertive according to the French investigation, himself said in 2012 that he thought Hitler “didn’t escape; he clearly died in the bunker. … Because the skull plate was not him doesn’t mean that he didn’t die in the bunker, it simply means what they recovered was not him.”

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2018/04/the-bizarre-decades-old-mystery-over-hitlers-possible-skull.html
  4. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    07 May '22 07:12
    @shavixmir said
    You absolute moron.
    If they’re DNA testing a female skull, it’s not Hitler’s skull, is it?

They do have his jaw and teeth. That’s where the dental records come in.
    Don't be stupid.
    The Russians claimed they had Hitler's skull and didn't. Now was the jawbone included with the skull? That is part of the head.

Who is "they"?
    If morons cannot read your mind I guess I am a moron, but you are an absolute idiot.
  5. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    07 May '22 07:402 edits
    @no1marauder said
    Hitler's jawbone was brought to Moscow in May 1945. That was what was compared to the dental records.

The skull, however: "The operation also led to new excavations near the Führerbunker and the discovery in May 1946, 20 inches deep, of a skull fragment with a bullet hole. The death by shooting theory revolves around the skull."

This discovery was a year after Hitl ...[text shortened]... slate.com/news-and-politics/2018/04/the-bizarre-decades-old-mystery-over-hitlers-possible-skull.html
    Here is an excerpt from your link:

"With the Red Army closing in, their bodies were hastily burned and buried in a shell crater in the nearby garden."

So he was not found in a bunker by the red army. His burned remains were found in a grave. This casts doubt on the suicide story. Assuming he did die back then how do we know he was not killed and the suicide story is false?

Here is another excerpt:

"Sognnaes and Ström did not have access to the actual jawbone and relied on testimonies of Hitler’s dentist and physicians, X-ray plates taken after a 1944 assassination attempt, and findings of the Russian autopsy to assert that “Hitler did in fact die, and that the Russians did indeed recover and autopsy the right body.”

If the Russian had the right body why did they have the wrong skull?
    I know, you claim the Russians deny it but if both those articles I posted as my sources of information are wrong why should anybody accept your sources? None of my sources were unreliable either.

You are also relying on testimonies of Hitler’s dentist and physicians. Remember how Hitler got the parish to change his birth records to say he had a different father? Hitler’s dentist and physicians are unlikely to quell this conspiracy theory anymore than the claim Hitler was part Jewish.

We already know Nazis high in government escaped Germany to Argentina ( Annie Jacobsen wrote a book about it) and other places. Is there a compelling reason that Hitler was unable to do the same?

YouTube

YouTube&t=4s
  6. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    07 May '22 07:48
    @no1marauder said

This discovery was a year after Hitl ...[text shortened]... slate.com/news-and-politics/2018/04/the-bizarre-decades-old-mystery-over-hitlers-possible-skull.html
    "Even Nick Bellantoni, the archeologist who claimed he tested the skull (the Russians deny it) conceded Hitler died in the bunker"

Either way he is a liar, right?
    Not that is matters much since he is a liar, but what is your source of information? Why did he expose himself as a liar?
  7. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    07 May '22 09:48
    @metal-brain said
    "Even Nick Bellantoni, the archeologist who claimed he tested the skull (the Russians deny it) conceded Hitler died in the bunker"

Not that is matters much since he is a liar, but what is your source of information? Why did he expose himself as a liar?
    Why is your default position that the Russians always tell the truth?
  8. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    07 May '22 11:031 edit
    @suzianne said
    It isn't. All people lie, including Russians.
    I have even acknowledged Russian propaganda and lies. Everybody does it, it is just a question of how much and regarding what. I can give you examples so you can read it yourself. You obviously have not been following my posts much.

Did Nick Bellantoni expose himself as a liar or was there a skull mix up? If not the Russians lied saying it was Hitler's skull. This brings up the obvious question of Hitler's burned remains being buried with a woman's burned remains which could possibly explain a mix up. Nobody has claimed that yet though.
  9. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    07 May '22 11:18
    @metal-brain said
    Are you claiming Hitler was secretly female?
    Are you an idiot
    That was a rhetorical question BTW
  10. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    07 May '22 11:211 edit
    @suzianne said
    Because it’s a Russian troll working out of St Petersburg
    Note the obvious indicators hat English is not it’s first language
  11. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    07 May '22 12:02
    @metal-brain said
    Don't be stupid.
    The Russians claimed they had Hitler's skull and didn't. Now was the jawbone included with the skull? That is part of the head.

Who is "they"?
    If morons cannot read your mind I guess I am a moron, but you are an absolute idiot.
    God damn. Is there any conspiracy you don’t believe in?

Hitler’s jaw was dug up on the Voßstraße when the Russians cleared the bunker.
    God only knows where your skull comes from.
  12. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    07 May '22 12:36
    @shavixmir said

MB: So he was not found in a bunker by the red army. His burned remains were found in a grave. This casts doubt on the suicide story.

Jesus, of course it doesn't. It's not like his flunkies would just leave the bodies where they lie in the bunker. They took them outside, burned them and buried them in a hasty grave. Multiple persons verified this version. It's all in the link I provided and common knowledge.
  13. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    08 May '22 01:03
    @shavixmir said

This is not just about a jaw. The skull the Russians had was female. Was the jaw and the skull together or separate when recovered?
    This is a very simple question and a very reasonable one.

Why the damn mix up? Explain this instead of evading the obvious.
  14. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    08 May '22 01:07
    @no1marauder said
    MB: So he was not found in a bunker by the red army. His burned remains were found in a grave. This casts doubt on the suicide story.

Jesus, of course it doesn't. It's not like his flunkies would just leave the bodies where they lie in the bunker. They took them outside, burned them and buried them in a hasty grave. Multiple persons verified this version. It's all in the link I provided and common knowledge.

Can you give a logical explanation as to why Hitler could not escape to Argentina rather than resort to suicide? And why do it before anybody is closing in? Was he afraid of his "flunkies"?
  15. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    08 May '22 02:011 edit
    @shavixmir said

What is your source of information? Both you and no1 are not providing you sources to back up your claims. For all I know you will be claiming the jaw was brought to the doorstep of a farmer by his dog. I am still waiting for no1 to provide his source for the DNA tester that supposedly exposed himself as a liar. I am skeptical to say the least.

All I am getting from you 2 is conspiracy theories must be wrong by default. That is illogical. Conspiracies happen. Organized crime exists.
    And why to you trust Hitler's physicians? Have you ever considered the possibility they would help Hitler because they knew him? If you were the most wanted war criminal in the world would you want people to know you were alive?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree