1. Joined
    27 Sep '06
    Moves
    29 Jun '22 17:01
    @liljo said
    That man has been lying so long he could no longer tell the truth even if he wanted.
    Think he's reached 30,000 DOCUMENTED LIES YET, Lily?
    https://www.motherjones.com/politics/2021/01/donald-trump-thirty-thousand-lies/
  2. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    30 Jun '22 19:37
    @averagejoe1 said
    I am just a reporter.
    No.
  3. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    01 Jul '22 07:42
    @jj-adams said
    Exactly.
    Forensic computer and voice analysts would easily be able to prove it wasn't really Joe and Hunter speaking with each other, and when that came out, the Republicans would never be able to live it down.
    But nobody has, while Joe is ignoring it all and not even denying that it's him talking.
    Because he can't.
    No you lie sucking halfwit republicants will just claim the democrat deep state has doctored the files to get the Biden’s of the hook. Some of you still think the 2020 election was stolen and Trump never attempted a coup.
    Nearly half of the US has consciously decoupled itself from reality for base political reasons in order to give yourselves a delusional fig leaf when you finally manage to crush democracy in the home of modern Republican Democracy.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree