1. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    28 Jun '22 11:13
    I am just a reporter. I feel that some do not get this kind of news. This aint exactly a nothin burger. Next to follow will be video of the drunken husband of the corrupt Pelosi, they have to release all of the information.

https://nypost.com/2022/06/27/voicemail-shows-joe-biden-knew-of-hunters-china-dealings-report/
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    28 Jun '22 11:391 edit
    @averagejoe1 said
    I am just a reporter. I feel that some do not get this kind of news. This aint exactly a nothin burger. Next to follow will be video of the drunken husband of the corrupt Pelosi, they have to release all of the information.

https://nypost.com/2022/06/27/voicemail-shows-joe-biden-knew-of-hunters-china-dealings-report/
    We STILL have no guarantee of the provenance of the data on this laptop.

For all we know, all this data was planted there.

We all also know that this is something the far-right would do in a heartbeat.

I understand that Ted Cruz says he has a copy of the hard drive. What he has is probably the SOURCE hard drive. All they had to do was copy it over to the laptop. Until we know this is real, we cannot treat it as real.

If Donald Trump could get away with calling every source unfavorable to him FAKE NEWS, then what is this? EVEN if it was proven that it WAS Fake News, the right gains traction for the idea that all news is fake. There is no down side to the Reps creating this material and tossing it out there.
  3. Joined
    23 Feb '22
    Moves
    28 Jun '22 11:59
    @suzianne said

Wow are you serious?
  4. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    28 Jun '22 12:19
    @suzianne said

We all also know that this is something the far-right would do in a heartbeat.

I understand that Ted Cruz says he has a copy of the hard drive. What he has is probably the SOURCE hard drive. All they had to do was copy it over to the la ...[text shortened]... ll news is fake. There is no down side to the Reps creating this material and tossing it out there.
    Don't dig a deep hole, it does not become you. The voice mail which is in the link above came from somewhere. It is his voice, he has said he never talks about biz with his son. He does. Please not call Trump a liar anymore without attaching his many lies.
    Biden thus knew about the Chinese business deals. If the lap top IS real, it is bad for Joe. You don't think it is real. I don't think the sun will come up tomorrow. And by the way, this is all about Joe, we dont care about sleaze man.
  5. Garner, NC
    Moves
    28 Jun '22 13:28
    @suzianne said
    I understand that Ted Cruz says he has a copy of the hard drive. What he has is probably the SOURCE hard drive. All they had to do was copy it over to the laptop. Until we know this is real, we cannot treat it as real.
    And by treating it as if is not real, that means

(1) Don't investigate
    (2) Don't mention in the news
    (3) Maybe even encourage the tech giants to prevent private citizens from discussing

That way, if it is real, we'll never know.

Seems to me if it was planted by the GOP, it would be easy to disprove and THAT would become a major newsbreak immediately.
  6. Joined
    23 Feb '22
    Moves
    28 Jun '22 13:331 edit
    @techsouth said
    Seems to me if it was planted by the GOP, it would be easy to disprove and THAT would become a major newsbreak immediately.
    Exactly.
    Forensic computer and voice analysts would easily be able to prove it wasn't really Joe and Hunter speaking with each other, and when that came out, the Republicans would never be able to live it down.
    But nobody has, while Joe is ignoring it all and not even denying that it's him talking.
    Because he can't.
  7. Garner, NC
    Moves
    28 Jun '22 15:01
    @jj-adams said
    Exactly.
    Forensic computer and voice analysts would easily be able to prove it wasn't really Joe and Hunter speaking with each other, and when that came out, the Republicans would never be able to live it down.
    But nobody has, while Joe is ignoring it all and not even denying that it's him talking.
    Because he can't.
    Should be the biggest story in the news, but we are sitting and watching as 90% of the news totally ignores it. The few leftists that are forced to comment on it come up with twisted reasoning similar to what Suzianne has done.

I don't know about you, but this is part of the reason I suspect the election was stolen too. It could happen and CNN could possess evidence and they would refuse to show it.
  8. Joined
    27 Sep '06
    Moves
    28 Jun '22 15:04
    @techsouth said
    And by treating it as if is not real, that means

(1) Don't investigate
    (2) Don't mention in the news
    (3) Maybe even encourage the tech giants to prevent private citizens from discussing

That way, if it is real, we'll never know.

Kinda' like a big lie, huh?....
    Or is that 30,000 DOCUMENTED LIES IN 4 YEARS?'
    https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-election-2020/trump-lies-false-presidency-b1790285.html 😛
  9. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    28 Jun '22 15:10
    @suzianne said

Computer forensics can determine when files were added, or sometimes even when they were manipulated or edited.

But then again this isn't about what actually happened, this is a political tool, just like Trump using military aid for Ukraine as leverage to get dirt on Biden. Republicans are predicted to win the House and Biden will be impeached over this. Mark my words.
  10. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    28 Jun '22 15:11
    @averagejoe1 said

Fck Biden and Pelosi.
  11. Joined
    23 Feb '22
    Moves
    28 Jun '22 15:15
    @vivify said
    Computer forensics can determine when files were added, or sometimes even when they were manipulated or edited.

But then again this isn't about what actually happened, this is a political tool, just like Trump using military aid for Ukraine as leverage to get dirt on Biden. Republicans are predicted to win the House and Biden will be impeached over this. Mark my words.
    Biden should be impeached.
    He should be sent to Gitmo and water boarded until he tells the truth.
  12. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    28 Jun '22 15:17
    @techsouth said
    Should be the biggest story in the news, but we are sitting and watching as 90% of the news totally ignores it. The few leftists that are forced to comment on it come up with twisted reasoning similar to what Suzianne has done.

I don't know about you, but this is part of the reason I suspect the election was stolen too. It could happen and CNN could possess evidence and they would refuse to show it.
    So he saw an article about his son in the NYT and called him about it?

Yeah, that's the "biggest story" since Fido bit John Smith.
  13. Joined
    23 Feb '22
    Moves
    28 Jun '22 15:23
    @no1marauder said
    So he saw an article about his son in the NYT and called him about it?

Yeah, that's the "biggest story" since Fido bit John Smith.
    That ain't what happened.
    He was discussing Hunter's business dealings in China...you know, the ones he swore he never ever discussed with him?
  14. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    28 Jun '22 15:391 edit
    @averagejoe1 said

y don u let the law enforssment pepl del wif this?

did ya get yer law drgre yet? no prob - da 4 years u spent in da 3rd grade are payn off now!

u fellers arnt 2 smart. 😛
  15. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    28 Jun '22 15:48
    @jj-adams said
    That ain't what happened.
    He was discussing Hunter's business dealings in China...you know, the ones he swore he never ever discussed with him?
    There's zero proof of that.

And unless he actually "swore" it under oath, so what if he did? A politician not telling the whole truth is another "dog bites man" story.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree