Hell yea!

Hell yea!

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

w

Moves
25 Apr 18

Finally, a political ad I can connect with! 😵

q

Moves
25 Apr 18

Originally posted by @whodey
[youtube]urKKzGybKb0[/youtube]

Finally, a political ad I can connect with! 😵
Is it the shooting of the TV that you enjoyed most?

Moves
25 Apr 18

Very intimidating. A very tough man with a very big gun.
He seems like a well adjusted, fearless individual.

Did he say he's Pro-Life too? Good thing for living creatures...bad for televisions.

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
25 Apr 18
1 edit

First I thought it was a joke...then I did an anonymous Internet search....the guy seems to be real?

w

Moves
25 Apr 18

Originally posted by @ponderable
First I thought it was a joke...then I did an anonymous Internet search....the guy seems to be real?
Who u call'en a joke! 😠

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
25 Apr 18
1 edit

Originally posted by @ponderable
Unfortunately, there are dozens of clones of this maniac in every red state legislature. Here in red state Arizona, they just elected one to the US House in LD 8.

Moves
25 Apr 18
1 edit

Originally posted by @suzianne
Unfortunately, there are dozens of clones of this maniac in every red state legislature. Here in red state Arizona, they just elected one to the US House in LD 8.
Thankfully...their days are numbered.
A demographic tidal-wave is about to hit...and the results will be felt for generations.
40 years of failed conservative policy, spurred on by the right-wing canard, has more than over-stayed its welcome.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
25 Apr 18

Originally posted by @wolfe63
A demographic tidal-wave is about to hit...and the results will be felt for generations.
40 years of failed conservative policy, spurred on by the right-wing canard has more than over-stayed its welcome.
And red states like Arizona just continue to drive the wrong way on the freeway to the future, dragging us further and further behind the rest of the nation.

w

Moves
25 Apr 18

40 years of failed conservative policy, spurred on by the right-wing canard, has more than over-stayed its welcome.
Failed conservative policy?

What are you talking about? The GOP fully funded Planned Parenthood while spending trillions in deficit spending while refusing to repeal Obamacare.

The GOP is just fine thank you very much! Your just pissed cuz Dims didn't get to do it. 😠

Moves
25 Apr 18

Failed conservative policy?

What are you talking about? The GOP fully funded Planned Parenthood while spending trillions in deficit spending while refusing to repeal Obamacare.

The GOP is just fine thank you very much! Your just pissed cuz Dims didn't get to do it. 😠
3 words that indicate conservatism's failure:

"Trickle Down" Economics

After America purchased that load of manure in 1980...they were soon replaced by:

Greed is Good

An epic fail....by any metric.

w

Moves
25 Apr 18
1 edit

3 words that indicate conservatism's failure:

"Trickle Down" Economics

After America purchased that load of manure in 1980...they were soon replaced by:

Greed is Good

An epic fail....by any metric.
I like the $20 trillion plus debt with trillion dollar deficits.

That's what you call voodoo economics cuz no matter how much you spend, it doesn't matter.

It's like magic, which is what you will need more of when Dims get into power again and want to give away more free stuff.

Soon the entire nation will be like California. Either you will be super duper rich or homeless on the streets.

Moves
25 Apr 18

I like the $20 trillion plus debt with trillion dollar deficits.

That's what you call voodoo economics cuz no matter how much you spend, it doesn't matter.

It's like magic, which is what you will need more of when Dims get into power again and want to give away more free stuff.

Soon the entire nation will be like California. Either you will be super duper rich or homeless on the streets.
Free stuff?
Like $2Trillion in tax cuts to corporations and the super-wealthy?

Nahh...I doubt that Democrats will go for any more of that.

w

Moves
25 Apr 18
2 edits

Free stuff?
Like $2Trillion in tax cuts to corporations and the super-wealthy?

Nahh...I doubt that Democrats will go for any more of that.
I'm confident they will tax the evil rich folks a trillion dollars and then enact another entitlement costing trillions like they always do.

It's a win/win. 😵

K

Germany

Moves
25 Apr 18

Isn't that what has been said since the 1960s in the U.S.? Meanwhile, the American electorate rewarded the party of Nixon by electing someone who performed far worse in terms of socio-economic policy, was embroiled in scandals far worse than Watergate... and was then re-elected in a landslide.

w

Moves
25 Apr 18

Originally posted by @quackquack
Is it the shooting of the TV that you enjoyed most?
Dunno.

It's always fun to blow things up though.