1. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    14 Nov '20 16:12
    @no1marauder said
    Is this the same type of mathematical algorithm that led you to conclude the US would have a grand total of 40,000 COVID deaths?

Sorry, but Trumpian conspiracy theories aren't going to lead to any "full scale investigation of the election in its entirety" in the way you desire i.e. to overturn the expressed will of the American People and give the Clown in Chief another term.
    No, that model was one of forecast, highly non-linear and inherently unstable. It was my inability to fully appreciate that phenomenon that led me to make a prediction with a "naïve model". That fact is irrelevant here.

This is completely the opposite. We have the end result, the error in future prediction is zero. It is a truly basic task to spot synthetic irregulates in data one already has.
  2. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    14 Nov '20 16:20
    @joe-shmo said
    No, that model was one of forecast, highly non-linear and inherently unstable. It was my inability to fully appreciate that phenomenon that led me to make a prediction with a "naïve model". That fact is irrelevant here.

This is completely the opposite. We have the end result, the error in future prediction is zero. It is a truly basic task to spot synthetic irregulates in data one already has.
    I assume you are referring to some variation of Benford's Law.

Is that correct?
  3. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    14 Nov '20 16:291 edit
    @no1marauder said
    I assume you are referring to some variation of Benford's Law.

Is that correct?
    Bedford's Law will perhaps be a part of it. There are many more direct techniques. The authors of the video I linked have not invoked Bedford's law to describe the synthetic patterns uncovered. Their argument is not statistical, its direct.

YouTube
  4. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    14 Nov '20 16:342 edits
    @joe-shmo said
    Bedford's Law will perhaps be a part of it. There are many more direct techniques. The authors of the video I linked have not invoked Bedford's law to describe the synthetic patterns uncovered. Their argument is not statistical, its direct.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ztu5Y5obWPk
    I don't watch YouTubes offered as evidence on this Forum; it is too much of a pain to link to specific portions.

Find a written article, please.

Apparently a Wichita State professor supposedly found such evidence ................ in 2015:

"A Wichita State University mathematician sued the top Kansas election official Wednesday seeking paper tapes from electronic voting machines, an effort to explain statistical anomalies favoring Republicans in counts coming from large precincts across the country."

"Clarkson became more interested in the issue after reading a paper written by statisticians Francois Choquette and James Johnson in 2012 of the Republican primary results showing strong statistical evidence of election manipulation in Iowa, New Hampshire, Arizona, Ohio, Oklahoma, Alabama, Louisiana, Wisconsin, West Virginia and Kentucky."

https://www.cjonline.com/article/20150401/NEWS/304019713

I don't recall any "full scale investigations" into those elections based on such evidence.
  5. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    14 Nov '20 16:444 edits
    @no1marauder said
    I don't watch YouTubes offered as evidence on this Forum; it is too much of a pain to link to specific portions.

Find a written article, please.

Apparently a Wichita State professor supposedly found such evidence ................ in 2015:

"A Wichita State University mathematician sued the top Kansas election official Wednesday seeking paper tapes from electronic ...[text shortened]... 19713

I don't recall any "full scale investigations" into those elections based on such evidence.
    Perhaps now enough people are paying attention that it will rightfully begin. However, given the evidence of both sides defrauding the public, I don't expect it will ever gain momentum.

Yep, that's the phenomenon...only the authors of the video have evidence of it going the other way, favoring democrats in republican districts. That is they find as district becomes more republican he becomes less favorable in an astonishingly linear fashion.

Is it not possible in your estimation we are being played from both sides of the fence?
  6. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    14 Nov '20 16:51
    @joe-shmo said
    Perhaps now enough people are paying attention that it will rightfully begin. However, given the evidence of both sides defrauding the public, I don't expect it will ever gain momentum.

Yep, thats the phenomenon...only the authors of the video have evidence of it going the other way, favoring democrats in blue states.

Is it not possible in your estimation we are being played from both sides of the fence?
    Being aware of the numerous safeguards in the system that presently exist makes me extremely skeptical that there could be widespread, systemic fraud that was not detected by election officials.
  7. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    14 Nov '20 16:561 edit
    @no1marauder said
    Being aware of the numerous safeguards in the system that presently exist makes me extremely skeptical that there could be widespread, systemic fraud that was not detected by election officials.
    If they are potentially both in on the take or a part of the corruption, I don't find that skepticism sound.
  8. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    14 Nov '20 17:05
    @joe-shmo said
    If they are potentially both in on the take or a part of the corruption, I don't find that skepticism sound.
    There's zero evidence there is some massive conspiracy between both parties to rig elections that would have to filter down to the hundreds of thousands of local election workers and officials who actually do the thankless task of conducting the elections and counting the votes.

It's a good argument though if you want to do away with elections altogether i.e. "they're all fixed". Is that the ultimate right wing goal?

You should tell right wing voters in Georgia this so they don't waste their valuable time going to the polls on January 5th.
  9. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    14 Nov '20 17:10
    @no1marauder said
    There's zero evidence there is some massive conspiracy between both parties to rig elections that would have to filter down to the hundreds of thousands of local election workers and officials who actually do the thankless task of conducting the elections and counting the votes.

It's a good argument though if you want to do away with elections altogether i.e. "they're ...[text shortened]... ng voters in Georgia this so they don't waste their valuable time going to the polls on January 5th.
    If the machines are rigged as has been indicated, there would absolutely NO need to involve the election workers on a local level. Most of them are elderly in my district. They don't have the foggiest idea of how those machines fundamentally operate. The buck stops at the top. Its a fugazi.
  10. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    14 Nov '20 17:23
    @joe-shmo said
    If the machines are rigged as has been indicated, there would absolutely NO need to involve the election workers on a local level. Most of them are elderly in my district. They don't have the foggiest idea of how those machines fundamentally operate. The buck stops at the top. Its a fugazi.
    There have been numerous hand recounts done in recent years, yet none have turned up this potential election altering difference between machine counts and actual ballots. Oh, there's been differences, but none of the magnitude you suggest should be commonplace.

How's your theory account for that fact?
  11. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    14 Nov '20 17:482 edits
    @no1marauder said
    There have been numerous hand recounts done in recent years, yet none have turned up this potential election altering difference between machine counts and actual ballots. Oh, there's been differences, but none of the magnitude you suggest should be commonplace.

How's your theory account for that fact?
    Your a lawyer, can you find out what the results of the inquiry by the Kansas mathematician yielded from the article you linked?
  12. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    14 Nov '20 18:09
    @joe-shmo said
    Your a lawyer, can you find out what the results of the inquiry by the Kansas mathematician yielded from the article you linked?
    Probably not from that article but I guess I could Google further.
  13. RSA
    Moves
    14 Nov '20 18:21
    @no1marauder said
    Probably not from that article but I guess I could Google further.
    Have you thought of a charity yet?
  14. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    14 Nov '20 18:26
    @ashiitaka said
    Have you thought of a charity yet?
    Yup. I'll send you a PM.

I'm going to match your donation BTW.
  15. RSA
    Moves
    14 Nov '20 18:31
    @no1marauder said
    Yup. I'll send you a PM.

I'm going to match your donation BTW.
    That's nice of you.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree