Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

w

Moves
26 Nov 15
1 edit

😵

w

Moves
26 Nov 15

Just refuse to talk politics, even if your divider in chief insists you do.

This Thanksgiving, the Obama administration wants Americans to talk about why Congress won’t pass more gun control – but not about Obama’s foreign policy failures.
During the White House press briefing, Press Secretary Josh Earnest continued to press a narrative set up by gun control activists in response to the terrorist attacks in Paris.
“As people sitting around the Thanksgiving table talking about these issues as they should and I’m sure they will all across the country, I hope that’s a question that will be raised and asked by members around the table,” Earnest said, referring to a bill supported by Democrat to ban people on the no-fly list from purchasing a gun.

rc

Moves
26 Nov 15

Indigenous Peoples' History is More Complicated Than a Holiday Myth

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
26 Nov 15

Anglophenia on Thanksgiving:

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
27 Nov 15

I ate too much again at Thanksgiving diner. We always have so many things I like to eat that I just can't turn any of it down. Ooh, my stomach.

w

Moves
27 Nov 15

Breaking news!!!

Turkey shoots down another Russian plane!!

When asked why the Turkey cited war crimes during Thanksgiving and climate change. He was later arrested and eaten personally by Putin for Thanksgiving dinner.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
27 Nov 15

Originally posted by whodey
Breaking news!!!

Turkey shoots down another Russian plane!!

When asked why the Turkey cited war crimes during Thanksgiving and climate change. He was later arrested and eaten personally by Putin for Thanksgiving dinner.
I already posted about that plane being shot down by Turkey on another thread. But the first plane was blamed on an ISIS terrorists group. Do you have a reference that says it was Turkey that was responsible?

b
Enigma

Seattle

Moves
27 Nov 15
1 edit

Originally posted by RJHinds
I already posted about that plane being shot down by Turkey on another thread. But the first plane was blamed on an ISIS terrorists group. Do you have a reference that says it was Turkey that was responsible?
I'm sure it will somehow become "Obama's fault" 😞

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
27 Nov 15

Originally posted by bill718
I'm sure it will somehow become "Obama's fault" 😞
It happened on Obama's watch, so why shouldn't he hold some responsibility? 😏