Gadafi vs Bin laden

Gadafi vs Bin laden

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

u
The So Fist

Voice of Reason

Moves
02 May 11

is it just a coincidence they tried to kill gadafi the day before they tried to kill bin laden?

Or were they trying to take all the bad guys out at the same time?

Moves
02 May 11

Originally posted by uzless
is it just a coincidence they tried to kill gadafi the day before they tried to kill bin laden?

Or were they trying to take all the bad guys out at the same time?
I think Obama is just trying to throw some dust into the light being shone on that dodgy birth cert.

silicon valley

Moves
03 May 11

Originally posted by divegeester
I think Obama is just trying to throw some dust into the light being shone on that dodgy birth cert.
releases his birth certificate, THEN his press-sanctioned dog-and-pony show vs. the Donald, THEN bin Laden gets whacked. coincidence?

g

Pepperland

Moves
03 May 11

Originally posted by divegeester
Its certainly a very mysterious thing that despite being a closeted muslim Obama is attacking those whom he should in fact be embracing. I suspect this is part of a much greater scheme of usurpation of power by the liberal elites, it's been happening ever since the presidency of Woodrow Wilson.

silicon valley

Moves
03 May 11

Originally posted by generalissimo
Its certainly a very mysterious thing that despite being a closeted muslim Obama is attacking those whom he should in fact be embracing. I suspect this is part of a much greater scheme of usurpation of power by the liberal elites, it's been happening ever since the presidency of Woodrow Wilson.
sometimes you gotta break a few eggs.

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
03 May 11

Originally posted by generalissimo
Silence, cannibal dragon! We'll have none of your tomfoolery around here.

http://www.msxnet.org/humour/world-according-to-america.png