forum corruption

forum corruption

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

u
The So Fist

Voice of Reason

Moves
02 Sep 10

Originally posted by Palynka
Tell us more.
You fall into the category of "I dont' care what facts you tell me, i won't change my mind"

You can read on your own time spicolli.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/world/americas/canadas-place-is-with-america-tony-blair-says/article1693304/

s
Granny

Parts Unknown

Moves
02 Sep 10

Originally posted by FMF
Well then maybe it's the rancid smell coming from your satire that generalissimo is on about?

I'm curious because a few posts up the page he was railing againt "vicious" and "facile" posters.

And yet he did seem rather mean to you just now - to a degree I cannot remember you ever being mean to him - whilst bandying about the rather grave word "rancid" in a most facile manner.
Rancid is a Grave word ????? Tell the truth, FMF. Your feet don't touch the floor when you walk across the room, do they ? Seriously, "GRAVE" ?????

P
Upward Spiral

Halfway

Moves
02 Sep 10

Originally posted by uzless
You fall into the category of "I dont' care what facts you tell me, i won't change my mind"

You can read on your own time spicolli.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/world/americas/canadas-place-is-with-america-tony-blair-says/article1693304/
What facts? Don't be shy, uzless. This is IMPORTANT stuff. Apparently.

Which parts of the interview relate to the Rothschild?

Z

Moves
03 Sep 10

Originally posted by uzless
The world has always been run by a relative minority. It's been like that for centuries. If you think that today we are somehow immune from history, then I have a bucket of sand that I could give to you.

Anyone paying attention to Tony Blair's main thrust of his latest media tour?? It's right there.
so do something about it

you complain but instead of becoming a predominant poster you simply whine the other camp is "ruling" the forum

but then again, there is a reason why zeeblebot and others post so much. they are not lazy. they have something to say. they are doing something.

Civis Americanus Sum

New York

Moves
03 Sep 10

Originally posted by Zahlanzi
but then again, there is a reason why zeeblebot and others post so much. they are not lazy. they have something to say. they are doing something.
or something to paste, as the case may be

😉

P
Upward Spiral

Halfway

Moves
03 Sep 10

Originally posted by Zahlanzi
so do something about it

you complain but instead of becoming a predominant poster you simply whine the other camp is "ruling" the forum

He started a thread, didn't he? Sheesh.

Z

Moves
03 Sep 10

Originally posted by sh76
or something to paste, as the case may be

😉
that totally counts.
🙂

seriously, i never said zeeblebot is quality and not quantity. i said he posts a lot instead of not posting and occasionaly whining that others post more than him.

g

Pepperland

Moves
03 Sep 10

Originally posted by FMF
You find the gentle and wise KazetNagorra to be hypocritical and the odour of it to be rancid?
There are times when KN is capable of posting some rather frivolous and careless remarks here, I doubt these could possibly be described as "gentle" or "wise". Indeed.

g

Pepperland

Moves
03 Sep 10

Originally posted by FMF
Well then maybe it's the rancid smell coming from your satire that generalissimo is on about?

I'm curious because a few posts up the page he was railing againt "vicious" and "facile" posters.

And yet he did seem rather mean to you just now - to a degree I cannot remember you ever being mean to him - whilst bandying about the rather grave word "rancid" in a most facile manner.
Ridiculous! We have KN's crystal clear statements on conservative bias, and now that is he questioned on his hypocrisy we have these evasive explanations of "satire".

You shouldn't be curious, I have been quite clear about my point of view.

That is a matter of personal opinion, you're entitled to it-even if its not founded on the truth.

F

Moves
03 Sep 10

Originally posted by generalissimo
Ridiculous! We have KN's crystal clear statements on conservative bias, and now that is he questioned on his hypocrisy we have these evasive explanations of "satire".

You shouldn't be curious, I have been quite clear about my point of view.

That is a matter of personal opinion, you're entitled to it-even if its not founded on the truth.
Lighten up. I was just having a bit of fun with your on-the-same-thread-page double standard, that's all.

g

Pepperland

Moves
03 Sep 10

Originally posted by FMF
Lighten up. I was just having a bit of fun with your on-the-same-thread-page double standard, that's all.
too bad this double standard is nonexistent, just another case of FMF's poetic license.